Search results

1. K

Original 1991 R32 GTR with many tuning parts

the real godzilla !! free bump for this monster
  2. K

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

so rm30 ron97 for 88km is considered normal lah.. bro, mind to tell why larger diameter pipe? my friend said, 2.0inch is just nice for 1.6l modified car. even he uses 1.8inch diameter pipe after midbullet...the bigger diameter, the slower exhaust flow. thanks.
  3. K

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

Hi, Need clarification... which is the best setup for satria neo manual. now using 4-2-1 stainless steel extractor,1 midbullet, 2.0inch straight pipe goes under the fuel tank and a muffler with 2.2inch inlet or just using the current setup but the exhaust piping follows the original route which...
  4. K

Honda CR-Z to Enter Super GT with Twin-Turbo V6!

CRZ in super GT?? ROFL !!
  5. K

Nissan Skyline GTR 34 V-Spec II

nice ride. RaceBreed Twenty Sex
  6. K

Toyota Vios - Revised for 2012 (From RM73k to RM92k OTR)

fugly dugong. inspira smokes vios
  7. K

Unichip tuner

from my friend experience, robyn is a so so tuner..but i dont like the way he treats his customers..like there are a dozen of customers awaiting for their cars to be tuned. 1 question, 1 answer. according to my friend, after installing new extractor, changed from drop-in to open-pod air filter...
  8. K

Ferrari 458 Italia Engine Receives Engine of the Year Award (2012)!

the most powerful NA engine hp per liter !! enough said
  9. K

engine no response

bro.. all the plug cable connection is correct. aiyya.. lazy go to workshop if pocket kering. u know where to get OEM campro cps plug cable? used one is enough. got a foreman said the best plug cable is the oem.
  10. K

200bhp possible from a neo 1.6 campo?

my bad.. i though 1.6 NA.. sorry ya. if BOT 1.6 of coz can :banghead:
  11. K

Scirocco: Where do you spend most of the time when driving your car?

pic no 2... the white dirt look like sperm. fap in car huh?
  12. K

200bhp possible from a neo 1.6 campo?

200hp with 1.6? no fcking way !! if 1.8 is achieavable but the engine is not reliable anymore
  13. K

engine no response

thanks for your reply. nobody touch the plug cable & before there no problem. i'll send check the plug connection.. tq for your advice. been using denso iridium IT20 for 30k km already.. bought it at kakimotor sunway. not possible if it imitation as i know kakimotor sells original aftermarket...
  14. K

engine no response

crazykatak : plug cable or spark plug? im using surpass plug cable + earth grounding cable <--wrong purchase ... for spark plug i use denso iridium. kcng : i never touch the plug cable. btw, maybe because of miss fire? fyi, im using 4-2-1 extractor with sequential firing order design 1-2-3-4...
  15. K

Super GT Queen Search (2012) - The Finals!

i like cookies yap too.. got her poster in pro tuner magazine. sexy one. fap on her hehehe <3 <3
  16. K

HELP! Flapping sound during low rev

fapping sound?
  17. engine no response

Hi, driving neo cps m/t..but starting few days back, my engine gives no response at 2.4k - 3.0k rpm. It doesnt always happen every time i reach that rpm and it won't happen when my car is static (not moving). but the the range must be between 2.4k-3.0k rpm.i've check the plug cable..it all ok...
  18. K

Ron 97

rempit tonight !!! i've been using ron97 since i got my first car october 2010. here i post my rating on the ron97 fuel.. vpower racing > synergy F-1 > vpower > infinity 2x > petronas primax97 > techron 97
  19. K

Should I buy gtr35 2008 or 2009 pls help

go for 2012 gtr !! ---> World's Greatest Drag Race! - YouTube then u'll be the king of the road.. or at least, 2011 gtr which is slightly better than 08/09 gtr
  20. Extractor 4-2-1 design

what is the difference between 4-2-1 extractor combination such as 1-2,3-4 and 1-4,2-3 for satria neo cps. thanks :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
any1 know where can i get this kind of service-adjust hi/low? because i have asked around, most of the tires shop didn't provide this kind of service. If u guys know it, pls state here the name of the shop, places(prefer Klang Valley), and contact no. by the way how much per piece they charge for?
many thanks...:_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience