Search results

1. my PERDANA consump more fuel

i have an old but beloved perdana SEi 1996. my car is 100% standard condition. my average fuel consumption is 13km/liter at highway and 10km/liter on city ride.. recently i carry out normal servicing on my car. changing the engine oil (i use TOTAL), oil filter and air filter. then i left my...
  2. brock

Looking for Half Cut??????

good day bro.. pls PM me best price rvr 4g63t manual what total cost to transfer to my perdana sei
  3. brock

Half cut for sale

good day bro.. do you have MIVEC MD V6 2.0 eterna for perdana. pls PM me best price
  4. brock

How to open Perdana door without key

my problem is already solved. i'm using a cloth hanger. sorry forgot to update. actually we still can discuss this topic by some good reason. for me, this is my first car. i still have lack of experience. and i never ever ever never ever cross in my mind to try to open anyone door without key...
  5. brock

How to open Perdana door without key

i tried that before.. but i realize that perdana locking mechanism wont release if u push the metal bar down (i.e wira/iswara). u have to pull it back. i try to pull using steel hanger. i have found the metal bar. but it is hard to pull it back. my car key is inside the bonnet. any easy way to...
  6. How to open Perdana door without key

Good day bro... yesterday i open my trunk to take some tools. unfortunately, my car key left inside and i don't have spare key. i watch many way to open the door without using key on youtube. some of them require special tool. some of them might work with ordinary tool.. do you guys have...
  7. brock

overhauld,repair & rebuild gearbox

what cost to convert my perdana from auto to manual. including gearbox, pedal, lever etc. can i trade in my old gearbox?
  8. brock

Mivec / gsr / gdi / rvr / airtrek turbo

mr avanT i'm looking for 4g63 na (non turbo) dohc + gearbox (i prefer manual. but auto also can). what price + installation and how much do you take if i trade-in my perdana sei engine.
  9. brock

[EA] Alpine DVD/CD/MP3/AAC/USB Headunits

pls pm me alpine dvd player cheapest price
  10. brock

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

i'm looking for complete set of perdana sei manual gearbox. including gear lever, paddle etc... how much does it cost? pls pm me
  11. brock

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

hi there.. i'm newbie from penang. where can i find complete set of perdana sei manual gearbox and how much does it cost?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Appreciate if anyone can send me soft copy of Steel Mate 898 user's manual as my second hand car comes with it and I do not know how to set the clock and other functions.
Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience