Search results

1. S

HWL Adjustable Suspension

price of Hi/Lo for inspira? PM me please.TQ!
  2. S

Chop Shop Item..

Bro, you have 4g69 throttlebody? its from a grandis engine.
  3. S

Modifications done to Inspira

hws everyones car doing? rpw aussie has cams for both the 4b10/11. anyone ordered?
  4. S

Suspension for Inspira

Around that budget there are BC Racing, GAB SS, D2 (Taiwan, Purple color), and Improve. The D2 uses back original rubber mounting and therefore cheaper. Advantage of this is comfort as the others comes with its own metal mount.
  5. S

Supercharge/Turbo kit for Lancer GTS

if you want manual, maybe you can source the inspiras manual gb?
  6. S

Eibach Federn Sport Spring

pm me for inspira 1.8 and other various items u have available.THANK YOU!
  7. S

Anyone else can't access http://theinspiratuners.forumer.com/

Same here as well.frustrating as hell.
  8. S

Modifications done to Inspira

MyDVDrom - be careful with the arospeed air ram. It made my engine stall.i bought the arospeed and another similarly designed but without the black coating.BOTH made my engine stall. in my opinion, the piping diameter is too big for the MAF sensor.
  9. S

B4110 Project

wonder if the 4b11 cams have a more higher timing than our 4b10.if yes then theoretically it should be plug and play?
  10. S

B4110 Project

what kind of muffler you planning to use?straight flow? airmaster has the only bodykit which still maintain the inspira look.how about the r3 bodykit?
  11. S

Sprintex Supercharger Kit for my Inspira 1.8

wonder if we use 4b11 cams ada improvement or not?
  12. S

K&N High Performance Drop in Replacement Filter *OFFER*

Do you have the KnN Apollo for inspira?
  13. S

B4110 Project

i think thats normal? all the cars that i have driven does that.
  14. S

Hotbits Exhaust System

Yes, the finishing is not something i would praise.for my car its plug and play..to THEIR own exhaust system, not my original stock piping.if you are looking for branded quality look elsewhere.superstreet makes excellent extractors for a price.another option is to search for kweng84 in this...
  15. S

IMPROVE Suspension Products (Extra Warranty Period)

Hi drex, do you have IMP HLSH adjustables for inspira?
  16. S

BC Racing Adjustable Suspension

Available for Inspira?
  17. S

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

kalau engine knocking habis already my car i think hehe. I am guessing it is because of the stainless steel resonating only during those rpms. Its either THAT or i need to change the rest of my exhaust system with resonators/bullets.
  18. S

Unstable Idling,New Air Intake

For those of you who has a 4B10, arospeed air intake ram is a NO-GO. Problems with the design.
  19. S

Hotbits Exhaust System

if possible, please do check their welding, its not so great.
  20. S

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

guys, i have just installed a hotbits 4-2-1 extractor and had to cut and make a new flange fitting on the original stock piping. My question is, is it suppose to sound so raspy?its raspy around 2200-2600rpm but before or after that its ok. Or is it possibly leaking.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my friends car just got broke in 2 nights ago, 3 new amber red defis, 1 rsm d1 edition and apexi pen tt got stolen

happen in subang usj, the defi's just about 2 months old lar.....kanina

car number plate is *** 8480, satria...dunno the alphabets

these bastards gonna get it one day man...rip off thier balls like they rip off the meters
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience