Search results

1. S

NA or Turbo ?!!!

Daily Driven:NA Weekend Driven:Turbo. :biggrin:
  2. S

second hand Golf GTI

1:Its a continental car (No doubt for comfortness and performance) 2:Spareparts last even longer than Japs car,eventhough bit expensive 3:Rarity:maybe around 10 more years.
  3. S

Beware of this supercon workshop

Aiya,that shop one arr? No one want to do their cars there le. Their workers all look and acts like macam bagus one. Now,when business gone by the drain,still want to smack people eh?
  4. S

continue payment

If you don't want to mess with surat peguam thingy,you can just make agreement letter between you and other parties.But,remember this,you (new owner and one witness) must keep a copy of the signed letters if anything funny occurs.You know what I mean.
  5. S

brake problem , pls help !!

Have you checked the brake pads?
  6. S

Lowered Car Dangerzone In Klang Valley

Basement parking (exit) at Menara Celcom Jln Tun Razak.Cracking my poor evo bumpers.If not lajak one,the car can't go up.
  7. S

izzit true the gov wanted to buang the car more that 15 yr on the road??

Please read the bold sentence.I want to add some,what if the buyers have blacklisted in the bank.That means,you cannot make a loan at the bank?The government have think this far or not?So,if the buyer can't lend money at the bank,where do we lend to purchase a new car?From ALONG/CETI HARAM,maybe?
  8. S

Brake fluid changing interval

What is the interval of changing the brake fluid on the car?Is it the same method as we changing the gearbox oil (about 40-55K) per change?
  9. S

1.3/1.5 stock wira using 17" rims, ur experience!

17" rims on 1.3 Wira?Hehehehe,get ready for super throat choking fuel consumption,Drive shaft "kong" much faster that it be,wheel bearing out and most of all,you gain loss of power.If 1.5 the power loss not so differ like 1.3 coz more power maa.Whats wrong with your 15" inch rims?1.3 just nice...
  10. S

Gen 2 Sedan SpyShot

Looks like a terribly photochopped Lancer MX,and if you notified infront of the car got one Wira sedan with one wiperarm (GT Look).How come standard Proton got Wira with one wiperarm,summore got paintjob like a L.A taxicab?
  11. S

Singapore style number plates

Hi to all forummers and sifus. I want to know,where is the place in KL/Sunway that do Singapore styled plate and come with the plate holders?If can state here the price/shops phone numbers much more appreciated.Thank you:regular_smile:
  12. S

suitable size rim for satria 1.3

I'm using 15" sport rims on my 1.3 GLi Wiras.About fuel consumption,RM 65 can go about 560-580 km on the highway speeds (80-100km-h) seriously.
  13. S

Osram Cool Blue halogen light

I want to know is this HID-liked halogen lights lasts longer than ordinary chap ayam or standard halogen lights compared to the brands like Michiba,Phillips,PIAA and so on?
  14. S

Mixed engine oil Q

Mixing Mineral and Synthetic oils - the new hotness That's the thing with progress - stuff becomes out-of-date. Fortunately for you, dear reader, the web is a great place to keep things up-to-date, so here's the current thinking on the subject of mixing mineral and synthetic oils. This...
  15. S

Mixed engine oil Q

Hi,I have an extra engine oil left for about half a litre,and the next service got half a little more.My question is if I mixed up my leftover engine oil into one container (eg:synthetic+mineral based oil summore different brands) and then used it for the next service when the container is full...
  16. S

Proton generation, satria neo here come d problem!

Inner politic maa.I dare that 90 percent of the workers/assemblers of proton cars know the problem (power window,windscreen seal leak,etc.)but,who are they to debate with their boss (es)?Want to sack out aaa?So,they do what they have to do,no choice unless got one worker like kiasu one that's...
  17. S

How often do you wash your car(s)

Once a week.
  18. S

What Is The Best Rm70k Budget Car/mpv Suitable For Small Family?

1.2000 Honda CR-V 2.Toyota Avanza 3.Kia Carens I think this suitable for you and your family Just my 10 cents:regular_smile:
  19. S

Step In Your Car With Sand and Dust All Over The Shoes

Haiya,me also feel very hot one,for instance ur just wash the car for about 1 hour sparkling clean.Then,when you fetch ur freind with muddy shoes jump straight away into your car,you feel like mqywteew?!!.Moral of the story:clean up ur snickers before entering ur freinds car.
  20. S

accident at kepong sri damansara

And to make much worse,one of the involved car,either burned Wira or almost putus dua Wira is KERETA TARIK!!!!!!!.Dunno how genuine owner of the car feels like.:sad_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys please help!

After removing the engine head,i realised one of the valve is shaky.Meaning even after tightening it,it has a little freeplay...and this can cause lost of compression and kncking...my mechanic told me that the head needs to be changed...Is there any other way?

I hav a whataspp video in my handphone but dunno how to upload liao..

thx guys:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience