Search results

1. Zaid Zainuddin

Im going 2 convert my waja 1.6 to GDi turbo....

imho, if you can find tuner for direct injection engines i say go for the gdi cos it has better technology for petrol engines.. maybe up the boost to 0.8bar you can already gain the same hp as the GSR and i'm confident you can gain same if not better hp than the GSR
  2. Zaid Zainuddin

Auto Industry Awards 2012 by Asian Auto ALLIANZ

wonder how many under table toyota is pulling to put the 85 and camry on the list
  3. Zaid Zainuddin

VW's Polo GTI sees a price increase?

new car also need ap ah? if yes, the profit per ap also increase?
  4. Zaid Zainuddin

Benelli Keeway Motorcycles Opens For Business in Malaysia!

the police use the Keeway RKV200G ah? so nice and super affordable but the hp is quite low imo
  5. Zaid Zainuddin

The world mourns the loss of godfather of automotive design, Sergio Pininfarina

thanks for hyundai matrix. the first mpv that i drive. love it
  6. Zaid Zainuddin

Proton Waja (M) GSR Turbo 1.8

BUMP! for lazy tuesday
  7. Zaid Zainuddin

ladies night bump!
  8. Zaid Zainuddin

talking to myself tuesday bump
  9. Zaid Zainuddin

Engine oil For Neo cps

huhu so sayang the warranty...sigh...speechless
  10. Zaid Zainuddin

LAUNCH: The New 2012 Honda City - Where To Next? (From RM85,980 OTR)

aiyooo single cam less cam means the price should be cheaper...maybe thats why the hp is lower
  11. Zaid Zainuddin

monday blues BUMP!
  12. Zaid Zainuddin

demm.. its like google+ in here
  13. Proton Waja (M) GSR Turbo 1.8

Hi all, I wanna letgo of my waja gsr turbo 1.8 manual transmission. this is a very nice model with good handling and now equipped with a very powerful turbo engine. although it has clocked 160,000km of mileage,it still runs superbly,the engine is very smooth, tappet sound that is very common...
  14. Zaid Zainuddin

200bhp possible from a neo 1.6 campo?

how much whp are you aiming again? 200bhp should be achieveable... if you got facebook account,pm me and i'l introduced you to a tuner friend of mine
  15. Zaid Zainuddin

please help. satria neo (evo engine)

wow a monster neo will rise from the west. goodluck mate. i vote for evo 6 motor
  16. Zaid Zainuddin

Izzit true bot will affect reliability? How severe will be affected actually?

not to mention the heat distribution. heard stories about radiator fan melt,even affecting the batteries and aircond hose... but imo as long u bot and do everything your tuner recommend,it'll be fine.but do all the tuner advice,don't cutting2 cost ya?
  17. Zaid Zainuddin

haha i understand but what i'm trying to say is, is this is his 1st time playing with turbo,better play with car that original comes with turbo n play stock 1st.later can upgrade... or transplant a turbo halfcut. if wanna bot his current car its ok. but ts wanna buy a new ride and then bot...
  18. Zaid Zainuddin

bro alvin, imo if you're buying a 60k accord and then spend some 10k to slap a turbo i think better you gather those 70k and buy preve,ori turbo tau... and brand new summore...low interest for sure... or get an airtrek turbo.. so many model to chose...toyota estima also got supercharge what i'm...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all radiostar customers. Please contact me to get free stickers for your car. :)

If you are not our customers yet you can still get the stickers for RM3 (2 pcs).

I'll post the pics soon.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience