Search results

1. N

*Guaranteed Result*

how about mazda b8 turbo?
  2. N

B8210 hcut Wanted

just to share info.. in kuantan got 3 210 hcut w/out bdparts selling 9.5k.. hcut in semambu area.. 180 also got 2.. 180 price i dunno.. i think the price is base on demand.. nowdays price is ridicoulos already.. more demand more higher the price is.. summore it hard to finds the hcut...
  3. N

WTB : gbox for my b8 engine

wow.. that a great news.. at least we all have choice to upgrade our b8 tranny..:biggrin:
  4. N

ZERONE Lighten Crank Pulley

Pm me best price for Mazda B8.. TQ
  5. N

High Performance Braided Brake Hose for Sale !!

PM me price for Mazda Familia BG 1.8 turbo.. TQ
  6. N

Tial Original Wastegate - 38mm

Bro, he is the super duper moderator laa.. heheheh.. cooldown bro.. yea u r right.. u cannot simply judge the goods from the pict.. maybe the brightness of the light effects the pict..
  7. N

Tial Original Wastegate - 38mm

PM me best price.. TQ
  8. N

[FS]Redline Adjustable Campulley For Mazda B8

PM me also best price.. TQ
  9. N

REDLINE Performance Parts.Light Aluminium Crank Pulley,Cam Pulley,fuel regulator(new)

Re: REDLINE Performance Parts.Light Aluminium Crank Pulley,Cam Pulley,fuel regulator( Bro, how much for Light Aluminium Crank Pulley and Adj Cam Pulley for Mazda B8?
  10. N

carbon fibers hoods and stuff for sale..new items..

Bro, u have cf hood for Mazda Familia BG?.. It have 3 model 2 door interplay, 4 door cateye and 4 door square light..TQ
  11. N

New Shop Opening Sale

u got tial wastegate?.. pm me the best price.. TQ
  12. N

Adjustable Campulley For B8

Bro, a couple of frens of mine told me that u have to skimm a little abit at the surface of the pully as to plug it to the shaft.. This is due to the pully surface touching the shaft connecting area surface.. why this thing happen? izzit this cam pulley are design to pnp kind of rather we have...
  13. N

playing safe with 1.0 bar and above

Yo, Bro, where can i get this ACT clutch set? Izzit local brand or what? TQ
  14. N

[FS]Aluminum performance radiator.

how much for mazda bg turbo? and how many layer for that model?
  15. N

Mazdaspeed seat for sale

Wow.. Nice and rare items bro.. hard to find white colour half leather MS seat.. It look nice when fix to your mazda rides.. If have extra money for sure I grab it.. FREE BUMP to you..
  16. N

BUCKET MAZDASPEED for sale...

Bring Up Mazdaspeed Post.. Nice seat your have there.. Can NEGO with 3 times installment payment? Hehhehh.. Cannot trust fren ka?
  17. N

Review: Tone Professional Tools of Japan

yea.. agree with bro john.. interested with the tools & the product range but have to know it price first before decide..
  18. N

WTS: Nissan March K10 Super Turbo h/c

MA09ERT ruless!!! For info all EK10 gearbox comes with LSD.. wanna sideskirt I have 1 completed set..
  19. N

B8 Performance Part for sales...

Bro kk, izzit us spec bumper mean that rear us spec bumper? pls pm me your best price for 210 bodykit and us spec bumper.. TQ
  20. N

180 airflow with 210 turbo + 210 ecu

Wahh... MS ecu.. Azam, how can u never find this type of ecu in Ipoh haaa?.. I thought u are Ipoh mali B8 sifu.. hahahhaah

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am about to change the manual gearbox oil and the rear axle oil of my car. The car is RWD corolla and non LSD equipped and standard as can be.

My question is.

How much Tuffoil should i pour in the gearbox and the axle? 1 bottle for gearbox and half for axle? Or half for gearbox or half for axle?

Can tuffoil be mixed with grease? I intend to try it for wheel bearings.

I saw a big bottle with a truck picture being sold in ACE. Is the contents same as the regular bottle?

Is there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience