Search results

1. Hiring - Detailers

Hi all, We are hiring professional detailers, we are located in Sunway Damansara Tech Park(Near Giza). We provide good benefits and good income. For more info kindly contact me Axel @ 0192082323. Thank You
  2. Invitation to Engine UP @ OverDrive

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a special invitation from OverDrive which is the sole distributor for Engine UP Car Lubricant and Engine oil. Date: 21st July 2012 Time : 9am to 2pm Refreshments and mini games will be provided. Promotion for the day would be to service your beloved baby...
  3. 17th June 2012 Invitation to ATP Motorsports.

Dear all, Due to the last min arrangement we are invited by ATP Motorsports Sunway for their event on this coming Sunday 17th June 2012. ATP Motorsports is organizing a special tuning forum for the car enthusiasts to meet the top world tuner, Mr. Todd Zuconne, President and Founder of EVOMSit...
  4. ZTH VAG Club Official First Launching (Pictures & Videos)

Enjoy :biggrin: Photos were taken during Shell Station meet up point During the drive to Putrajaya R&R in MEX Highway The famous Putrajaya bridge Arrival at the Mosque for video shooting...
  5. TimeToAttack Sepang 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen/ Boys and Girls, I am proud to present to you Zerotohundred's Time To Attack Sepang 2012 is again happening this year on the 20th May 2012 with more excitements and attackers. This event is now open for registration at TIME TO ATTACK! - 2012. This year, VAG Club will be...
  6. Show us your ride

Show us your ride :) Let me start
  7. Akrapovic Exhaust System(Bulk for VAG Club)

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls I present to you the latest item for GOLF GTI mk6, which is the down pipe from akrapovic. This fantastic item from akrapovic will launch on the 1st of April 2012. Comes with 2.75' stainless steel with high-flow catalyst. The dp will also comes with new...
  8. VAG Owner's Count

Lets start a count to ease our TT/gathering in the future. :biggrin: Nickname(Name)-Make-Mode-Color-Year 1. AXeL(Axel)- Volkswagen - Golf GTI MK6 - Carbon Steel Grey - 2011 2. Sarbath(Nazreen) - Volkswagen - Golf GTI Mk6 - Deep Black Pearl - 2010 3. WGR2233(Zaihan) - Volkswagen - Golf GTi Mk5 -...
  9. Welcome to the VAG Club

Greetings, Welcome to the Zerotohundred Official VAG(Volkswagen Audi Group) Club, this club is not only for those who owns Volkswagen, Audi, bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche, Seat etc, whether you own one , or you have the love for cars... We welcome you here... A place to share our common...
  10. Civic fd2 vip style modded

deleted Vehicle sold~