Search results

1. A

FUYOHH EVO 10 police car VS Satria GTI !

i've seen some other videos, from 999 program as well showing that PDRM evo x can't chase naza citra, check the last past of the video..good driving skill the notorious i would say, but with their escape, our life might be in danger......... evo 10 polis kejar terlepas - YouTube
  2. A

Advice engine oil for campro engine

err one of the authorized Proton SC in malacca claim so. :mad:
  3. A

Toyota AE86 TRUENO-Initial D

engine bay pics plz :driver:
  4. A

were you using full synth when you're saying this? thanks for advice on the engine oil check ya. ---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:28 AM ---------- then you change the engine oil on what duration time? btw, mind to share which SC...
  5. A

owh ok...thanks for all reply guys. then i kena con by the SC already la ni. I'll go for full syn. bro pangyau, were u service your engine in 3 month interval even using full syn oil?
  6. A

ic. thanx bos. hmm BTW, is it really true that full syn oil will bring long term effect to the engine later? or they just saying this to make us 'visit' them more frequent with the 5k oil change..
  7. Advice engine oil for campro engine

Hi all want to ask for the engine oil of my wife's persona (or any other campro engine car perhaps). is it best with full@semi. as of today, I've only tried to use semi as per suggest by the workshop, but now thinking of using full synthetic for next 20k service. is it ok with it? since some of...
  8. A

PERSONA : Lets share our stories

no any feedback on this persona...my wife is using...quite good for me. The handling is nice. The boot is damn nice....very big lol.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai~! everyone~! i got a very very old car, it is NISSAN sunny 130 :P . this is very very powerless ;) . at the moment, wish to exchange the original B11 engine to SR20DET with turbo one :lol: . But, don't know it is work or not? and to do this, it is still can ride on the road like a normal car? what i mean is about the gorvenment site. it is approve or not :blink: ? please, give me some nice guides ~! thank you for your guys first~ B) !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience