Search results

1. stevenseahkl

I'm Looking For Some Advice about Rotary

time to load up your knowledge base... after that you will be able to ask relevant questions, as in speaking on ROTARIAN language. As it is now, you are too green. You dunno what you are getting yourself into. Trust me.. u need all the knowledge, know-how, workshops, etc esp on rotaries. But...
  2. stevenseahkl

Product testing : Blue Chem fuel system clean

Hi Ixeo. You are quite right about contaminants in petrol stations. For me, it's best I go to another station to pump if I happen to see a TANKER filling em up. That is the worst time to fill up as it pours in to the station, swirling and mixing, the contaminants which is at the floor is...
  3. stevenseahkl

Subaru BRZ sells out in Australia in three hours... online

no worries. we will just have to make do with a RECON... at u knw where
  4. stevenseahkl

Honda CR-Z to Enter Super GT with Twin-Turbo V6!

mind boggling indeed...
  5. stevenseahkl

The TOYOTA 86 is finally here in Malaysia! - Specs and Prices

Hmm I go see it in flesh.. Inhave a strange feeling it might look good in flesh. Tho I was one of those who said it is ugly too. Great Effort on the photography! No not a potential buyer. For 250... So many options like the megane rs... That's a mean looking car megane
  6. stevenseahkl

17 Hurt in Drag Crash at Million Youth Rally 2012

wow... gangsta response.. very intimidating
  7. stevenseahkl

remove front passenger seat

yea loooooo ... remve la.. walao.. say la got kekekeke kikikikkikik sound.. then workshp takes few days to kautim., its your nly car... and it's not like you are ferrying a donkey ard n that seatless spot... ARE YOU?
  8. stevenseahkl

LAUNCH: Peugot 408 (From RM109,888 and 125,888 OTR)

becoz the rear... is .. erm.. how shall I put this delicately... oh well.. no comment then
  9. stevenseahkl

Driven: Renault Megane RS250 Cup

hmm.. insane on steroids x1000
  10. stevenseahkl

KFC Staffs @ ICT Shah Alam

This discussion makes me feel like a lot of u guys q for an hour at KFCs. Am quite surprised as I dun usually exp it. Or maybe I just walk off when my chicken senses are tingling... Really? U guy would CHOOSE to wait 45min in a fast food joint? I salute your patience! I much rather eat RTB, roti...
  11. stevenseahkl

Satria Neo vs Swift Sports

agree onn the handling of NEO... what a pleasant surprise. Engine/trans sucks. Upgrading to BOT will be expensive, but I think worth it. ANy neo on BOT I can test run on before I pay the big bucks for the upgrade?
  12. stevenseahkl

Advan Neova AD08 RIPped!

I would say aggressive ones shld change tires after 2-3 years. Even if the thread looks good. I have too many bad experiences of delaying tire change, now I change it before I feel the AQUA-JIGGY_MOVE,,,,.... scary. If drive like auntie, this is irrelevant. But even for auntie-like drivers (yes...
  13. stevenseahkl

Racetech "Rigid collars" / Chassis Alignment Kit

spoon sue? yea well their lawyers will be checking the account background before they go do that yea... enuff issue back home liao... kthxbye. this one kacang. On hindsight, better install now before they get sued then!
  14. stevenseahkl

Thanks! found out the info abt spoons. The price is high tho. Have u installed on your ride? Well, others will steal it. The good news is that means it is effective, it is easy to implement, therefore ade yg steal. The soundproof material is one, so many brands out there. Am thkful coz dynamite...
  15. stevenseahkl

Don mind trying this as its an add-on. Can always take it off if no like. The amount of labour they put in shld be appreciated. Extra noise in cabin is to be expected becoz of the fitment, the transfer of vibration would have went up a half a notch. Just wonder how it "sounds" like. Steering...
  16. stevenseahkl

MASTER FUOL. If this is a copied product, which and where can we get the original? brandname and place of installtion plus price would help. Am interesting in trying this out
  17. stevenseahkl

Why are second hand cars in Malaysia so expensive?

Hahahahaaha... Now this is a very Malaysian answer... Simple, direct, minus the intellectual bs which will only tax our brain power. Might as well focus it on money making.
  18. stevenseahkl

Need your opinion honda or neo

Civic no, neo yes... If second hand lagi syok. If u r concerned about issues w 2nd car, u r right, everyone of em will have some. But w your love n money it's mostly solvable if u don choose car involved in huge accident w chasis gone
  19. stevenseahkl

Top 10 Budget Japanese Retro rides under RM10,000

thks for the write up, this is certain a fresh angle from the usual boring writeups... keep it up. pls! It would be great to show us where to get it, and more piktures of the cars... in pimpup look! Congrats

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bought a used car...how to change to a new number? i dont want the existing number to the car...anyone know/got any lubang to change to new number????

willing to invest on a new bike, but i dont want the bike, just to get the number...please pm/reply back

019-324 9797
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience