Search results

1. P

My Visit & Driving Experience at Nurburgring Nordschleife!!!

nice!!! n a wagon at the ring? LOL! can't wait for the other parts.
  2. P

am i weird to do this? anyone else does this?

No, I don't do this but I should start doing it. Sometimes I do walk around the parking looking for my car. N I was lucky it didn't happened in one of those huge parking lots.
  3. P

Shell Helix Invasion Tour 2011 - Leg 1 | Part 1 COE to Hatten Square

LOL@your sig!! Do enjoy Penang food! ;)
  4. P

WTS> Nissan Fairlady ORI IMPUL 350Z 6MT

Function > form. Would consider it if i have the cash. ;)
  5. P

Sunday Uphill Breakfast Report: Ulu Yam - Goh Tong Jaya (UY-GTJ) 17 July 2011

just guessing. ;) well guessed that i was off by a mile? sorry sifu sekalian. anyway that green FD looks awesome!
  6. P

Sunday Uphill Breakfast Report: Ulu Yam - Goh Tong Jaya (UY-GTJ) 17 July 2011

A single lug nut wheel. Nismo strut bar. 365mm brakes. RB26DETT Z2 block. Is that BNR34 a Z-Tune? Only 20 units made?
  7. P

Car and Driver get a peek at the new Porsche 911, confirms seven-speed manual

Yeah but the curves and lines of the Porsche are incomparable! A black 911 especially. Bring one up to the hotel/restaurant you'll be instantly recognized as a 'Sir' or mayb in our case 'Datuk'. Most girls will melt over your car. Come on, what's better than driving a ravishing lady in an...
  8. P

BMW USA introduces the M3 Frozen Black Edition, Darth Vader first in line

ewww.. that's like havin sex with a corpse. lol. anyway, flat coloured or satin coloured cars, either u hate or love it..
  9. P

Enzo successor driven by Veyron

wait wait wait... no KERS system ala Porky 918?
  10. P

Jean Alesi + LRGP Evora in All-Lotus Drive To Genting Highlands

nice.. is it only me or is there some sound mismatch towards the end of the video? i see the exige s accelerating but the revs doesn't seem to climb and when it's slowing down, the revs go up and up. lol.
  11. P

Jza80 + bnr34 = ??

have mixed feelings for it.. but yeah the lines doesn't flow. angular lines from the BNR34 with the smooth curves of the Supra? hmmm.. wouldn't dare drive one...
  12. P

Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-spec 1 FOR SALE!

Nice car n looks like your house is full of cars! haha.. If you don't mind me asking, what's that red button next to the handbrake? push start button?
  13. P

Nissan Skyline BNR34

Nice ride n price. Very tempting. Now where did I put my spare cash? *rummage*rummage*
  14. P

Snatch thief dies - good riddance

I pray that the case against her will be dropped. F***ing snatch thieves trying to rob a woman and kicked her in the the process of doing it should just die.
  15. P

Honda Integra DC2 Original Type-R Japan Spec

nice ride.. bump. ;)
  16. P

Becareful All Highway User

One cold night, I was driving along the NSE going up North from KL. Suddenly the Civic in front of me swerved to the left lane, trying to avoid something. (Both of us was on the right lane). A split second later I spotted a lengthy black object on the road. I gripped my steering wheel n tried...
  17. P

The RARE Neo in Jay Bee

officially what colour is that camo satria neo listed as? green? dark green? want to do this to your own neo? "polis kata jangan.." :angel:
  18. P

Lamborghini LP700-4 takes a spin, interior shots w/video

most probably some pretty lucky n rich folks in sg has already seen it..
  19. P

A riders death wish: Yamaha R1 at full throttle through heavy traffic

damn.. he's nuts... or rather he has a pair of nuts of steel...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello ZTHian ,

This question is kinda general but i've searched using the search function but my answer never came out . So i decided to open a new thread about it .

Actually i want to know -

How to diffrenciate between MMC Ecu and Siemens ECU for SATRIA GTi . Coz im planning to get one ASAP .

If i want to buy a GTi , which ECU produces more power for stock GTi .

And which one more easy to mod without any hassle ? sorry for asking that much and thanx in advance .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience