Search results

1. Eclipse Authorised Distributor?

Hello everyone, Do you know which company is Eclipse authorised distributor in Malaysia? Planning on getting some user/installation manual and stuffs that's missing/not included in my 2nd hand purchase. Thanks in advance for the info.
  2. DIY Fanatics

Found this site. You can found a lot of user manual for cars :) Download PDF Mitsubishi Colt / Lancer 1992 - 1996 Workshop Manual | PDFTown.com
  3. How to DIY repair speaker surround

Hi All, Any of you can provide assistance in doing a DIY to repair speaker foam surround? What components to get? What HW to use? Thanks in advance.
  4. How to use the stock waja steering audio controls

Hi all, I would like to know whether the stock Waja steering audio controls can be used to control aftermarket HU or not. If can, how to DIY? BTW, I am not owning a WAJA, just wondering the possibility of having a waja steering to control some of my HU controls. Thanks in advance for the help.
  5. Suspension and TB on Stock Wira 1.6(M)

Hi guys, Need your advice, opinion and recommendation for a Wira 1.6. Plan to change the suspension setup and TB. Prefer comfortable setup on the suspension. Currently don't know running on what abs and spring. But, it is lowered. Rim is 16". Which suspension and spring setup can provide the...
  6. Used ICE stuff for sale

Hi All, I am updating the sell: NEW Alpine wire harness for CDA-9815 and the likes. Comes with the choke and fuse (which isn't normally included if you buy 2nd hand units) Asking for RM150. Nego a bit. Used Sony CDX-V5800 Asking for RM350. Nego a bit. Warranty: Personal warranty for 1 week...
  7. Agako EG-5004 Specs

Anybody know the spec for this amp? Where can I see the spec online? No website?
  8. Tweeter and comp set connect to 4 ch amp

Hi guys/girls, I have a 4 ch amp. If I am using the front for a comp set and rear for a pair of 6 X 9, will I be able to add another pair of tweeter? I plan to make a parallel connection between the tweeter and the comp set. so, for front ch, I will have 4 tweeter and 2 mids. My question...
  9. How to D.I.Y install 6.5 inch speakers?

Hi all, Anyone knows how to D.I.Y install a 6.5 inch speaker into the front iswara door? This is the special edition iswara (the silver coloured). Go to one shop, say hard to install. One more say cannot. So... what to do? D.I.Y la I guess..... If you guys think this is not possible, can you...