Search results

1. WTS: Zaptor Monster Series Voltage Stabiliser

WTS: Zaptor Fusion Series Voltage Stabiliser We like to take this opportunity to inform you of our New Addition to our Zaptor Fusion Series. The 3 New Models for 2011: a) 50,000uF, b) 100,000uF c) 150,000uF Fusion Series maybe Small in Size, but Mighty in Performance...
  2. Zaptor Evolve Voltage Stabilizer

Zaptor Evolve Voltage Stabiliser The Current Surge causes your Car Electrical Supply to loose Power Momentary, which affects must modern day cars ECU’s with Electronic & Electrical Sensors. Zaptor Voltage Stabiliser supports High Current Surge, (E.g. When the Air-con Kicks in, the Lights...
  3. Nutriedge Premium Dog & Cat Food

We are pleased to offer our Range of Nutriedge Premium Dog & Cat Food for this "Special Introductionary Period" for OUR first "100" New & Valued Customers. Free Delivery for Cheras, Bukit Bintang, Subang, Sri Petaling, Ampang, Kelana Jaya and Damansara etc... The exclusive formulas of...
  4. WTS: Zaptor Silver Edition II for RM50

Dear Fellow Car Members, We like to Introduce to you our Latest Zaptor Silver Edition II Retailing at only RM50.00. Free Installation is Provided within the Klang Valley Area. :driver: If you need further details, please contact us at 016-3808883. HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF...
  5. WTB: Mazda Astina Dashboard Plastic Frame

Hi Guys... I am looking for the Plastic Frame that pushes the Dashboard together. If you have any Idea, where I can get one, please contact me at 016-3808883. This is for a 1990 Mazda Astina!!! Thank you for Viewing!!!
  6. 2 Units of 1/8 Superprobe 21-X RTR R/C Car for Sale !!!

Hey Guys, I have 2 Units of 1/8 Superprobe 21-X R/C Buggies for Sale!!! One of them is complete with Engine and Radio Control (Ready to Run). It is used lightly, played on grass etc. The other unit is Brand New and its still in the Original Box with Instructions, Tyres and Tune Pipe. The...
  7. Lots of R/C Stuff for Sale!!!

All Items are Brand New and in their Original Packings/ Boxes!!! Limited Stocks Available!!! Tamiya Paint (NEW) Description Quantity Price(RM) PS 1 White 0 can RM15.00 each PS 5 Black 0 can RM15.00 each PS 7 Orange 2 cans RM15.00 each PS12 Silver 1 can RM15.00 each PS15 Metalic...
  8. Brand New 1/8 Gas-Powered Radio Control Super Probe 21-X for Sale

Brand New Radio Control 1/8 Super Probe Gas-Powered Buggy for Sale!!! Still In the Box and Unopened!!! Asking Price: RM500 o.n.o. Wanna Switch to 1/10 Touring Cars!!! Might consider trading with 1/10 R/C Touring Stuff, Example; Radio Control, Batteries and Charger, etc... Please PM me or...
  9. Brand New 1/8 Gas-Powered Super Probe 21-X for Sale!!!

Hello All... Got a Brand New 1/8 Super Probe Gas-Powered Buggy for Sale!!! The kit is 75% Assembled, need only to install Electronics, Engine and Spray Lexan Body Shell Asking Price: RM600 o.n.o. Please contact me at 016-3808883. View at: http://www.ebay.com.my/viItem?ItemId=290010005835...
  10. WTB: 21 Engine & Radio Control

Thank you for Viewing... Found Item Already!!!
  11. Greddy Profec A and Rebic III

Any Sifus has or have experience in installing the Greddy Profec A and Rebic III??? Please call me at 016-3808883... Thank u!!!
  12. Shift Light Schematic Diagram

Humble Greetings All.... Does anybody have a shift light circuit or schematic diagram??? Thank you for your kind attention!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Korean Chaebol - KIA Motors is out to impress with their upcoming and newly designed next generation Kia Forte – Cerato in other markets and K3 in Korea’s domestic market, having sold over 445,000 units globally in 2011 alone.

<!--more-->The next-gen Forte (as it’s known in Malaysia) will be provided with a newly and futuristically designed exterior that will be longer, lower and wider whilst...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience