Search results

1. kelfo

Johnny Herbert and the Mazda 787B reunited for a lap at Circuit de la Sarthe w/video

Re: Johnny Herbert and the Mazda 787B reunited for a lap at Circuit de la Sarthe w/vi Woooooo.. Fantastic Car!!! I miss my RX7 already!
  2. kelfo

Zaptor Evolve Voltage Stabilizer

PM Replied...
  3. kelfo

PM replied!!!
  4. kelfo

BUMP!!! Call now and get Student Price!!!
  5. kelfo

Cefiro Club

Ur Evil twin... LOL!!!
  6. kelfo

Changed VQ30 to VQ25

Done... Thx for all your help guys!!!
  7. kelfo

How can burst radiator cost me an engine??

The best if you use the green colored coolant, if it leaks you can see the green fluid...
  8. kelfo

Whats the price for a aluminium radiator??? :P
  9. kelfo

My A32 had a broken radiator once... Managed to drive from Johor to KL, but the engine temperature was fluctuating throughout the journey. We had 5 people on board. Upon reaching KL, we decided to check with Tan Chong and found that the Top Housing of the radiator has cracked and there was a...
  10. kelfo

Changed VQ30 to VQ25

It seems that in maxima, they also have their own headaches... LOL!!!
  11. kelfo

Changed VQ30 to VQ25

Is it with engine or without???
  12. kelfo

Changed VQ30 to VQ25

Many Thx Weikee... Its a great place to start... Now I still need some humble workshops to start on my project car...
  13. kelfo

Changed VQ30 to VQ25

Its great to know at least there are a few 25DEts users around... I have the budget to finish this project... Perhaps if you could direct me to the right workshop with the correct expertise in this type of conversion... I would not wanna waste time on trial & error.
  14. kelfo

3.0L to 2.5L advice and comment needed

i experienced manifold leak twice on my vq30 engine after driving 180km/h and 220km.h continously...
  15. kelfo

3.0L to 2.5L advice and comment needed

Yo Your Hissing sound... sounds like the Manifold gasket is leaking...
  16. kelfo

Changed VQ30 to VQ25

Hi Guys... I am planning to transplant for my VQ30 engine to a VQ25DET... Is it a straight forward plug & play conversion and could you guys recommend me a competent workshops to do the transplant. TQ!!
  17. kelfo

Cefiro Club

Anybody know where I can do a VQ25DET conversion on a A32 chassis...
  18. kelfo

Proton Tiara / Citroen AX

Usually when you see fuel behind the carburetor, its most probably leaking from the Carb Diaphragm...
  19. kelfo

WTS: Zaptor Monster Series Voltage Stabiliser

Now our Promotion Price for all our Zaptor Customers... RM248.00 for the New "100,700uF Fusion Voltage Stabiliser" Just Bring along your Old Unit... Guaranteed will outperform RM600 ones... Call now at 016-3808883. Some Recent Customer Feedbacks... Customer 1... Hi bro, Hmmmm, just...
  20. kelfo

PM me for latest price for the V.2011 Fusion Series

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI, could i just throw this question to the public, changed my halfcut gb n now my gear gaiter (the leather that covers the gear console) looks like skin torn from alien queen, coz it's greyish n doesn't match my dashboard at all!!!

was trying 2 look for matching gear gaither (black or brown) will do, but failed 2 get so, anyway, since the existing gaiter is still fairly good, is there any possible way to dye/perm/change the colour of the stupid leather????

fyi, have went 2 several...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience