Search results

1. J

Toyota SEG AE101 for sale

Sold..to new toyotarian lover...thanks.
  2. J

Bumps..don't worry bro...still can nego...
  3. SEG for sales

Hi Toyotarian...my car for sale...refer http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/178396-toyota-seg-ae101-for-sale.html#post2461738 tq
  4. J

Sorry Bro....my car is 1.6 1995..summo K.L plat no... Actually my car market is 27k-29k ...i also refer to the 2nd hand dealer..
  5. Toyota SEG AE101 for sale

For sale !:listen: SEG AE101 Year : 1995 cc : 1.6 EFi Price : 27K ..Nego Interested please call/sms me (owner) :012-3920382 Pics:SEG for Sale - Mohd Nazri's FotoPage - Fotopages.com
  6. J

Any Items That You Want.....

Bro..do you have RAYS 17" center cap..any type of RAYS. pls PM me. tq
  7. J

Great Deals for Imported CBU Cars!!!

Bro..looking for unregistered Toyota Wish 1.8 & 2.0 Colour : silver/Black only Year : 2003/2004 any pics please email : [email protected] tq
  8. Current Market price for SEG 1995

Anybody please help.. Current market Price : Toyota Corolla SEG Year 1995 1.6cc Manual (4AFE EFi) tq
  9. J

AE101 GT door panel

Bro 8313...please put my name also as waiting list. TQ i need GT door panel & rear seat same as your design.
  10. J

What type of Tyre you use at your car?

1) What model of your car? - Toyota SEG AE101 2) What type and brand of tyre ? - Goodyear NCT 5 - 205/45/16 3) Why you like this brand? describe it? - Excel grip and not noisy. 4) How much for 1pc of tyre? - RM250 +- Personal Opinion / Comments: Using silverstone before the...
  11. J

Need Help on Toyota SEG'93

Yes im also using 16" so far no problem. Tyre : NCT 5 - 205/45/16 Spring : Kimex Sports Absober : Kayaba No problem with the fender and can put 3 ppl at the back 60/perkq...wuaakkakaka
  12. J

AE 101 rear absorbers

I have rear absober gas with spring AE101 trueno..intereted PM me..
  13. J

WTS - SEG AE101 items

check PM
  14. J

WTS - SEG AE101 items

limandy..i can give cheaper..but for your info..the bumper clip for the right side broken oledi..then u can ask the paint shop to repair la.. ur u still interested / sms me..tq
  15. J

WTS - SEG AE101 items

Yes..avail..location Bandar Kinrara, Puchong. Near Petronas Station & Criket Stadium..
  16. J

Please comment "OCT"

Just install mine yesterday (DIY). Actually easy to install but u have to fine which place are suit. Mine ok ler...SEG stok engine..
  17. J

Please comment "OCT"

Oct Last weekend went to accessories shop at puchong..still dunno to install..then go to Brothers (No 1 M'sia) but also dunno to install..fedup oledi I think this week i want to DIY..but i hope you guys can show me which hose to take out and to install. Attached is my 4AFE engine bay..pls ..tq
  18. J

Some Toyota Performance Parts for Sales!

Bro..pm me the price for TRD plug cable..tq
  19. J

Please comment "OCT"

Ok laa...I'll install it..thanks to you all.. but.. why certain wrkshop dunno to install this...I show them ..then they ask me to go to accesories shop..izzit difficult ke to install..can I DIY.. anybody know where to install at Puchong area..
  20. Please comment "OCT"

I bought Oil Catch Tank 2 months ago and planning to install in my SEG 1.6 EFi 16 valve next week..but yesterday i got feedback from my fren that OCT is not worth it to install in my engine...:Not_Impressed: Is that OCT only for Silver or black top engine? so I need sifu's or anyone to give me...