Search results

1. E

Absober problem????

if the sound appear during turning corner - this maybe can from the drive shaft . u can confirm by make a U turn ( left & right).
  2. E

VTEC Solenoid Valve fault code

no need to on the engine to test it . U can refer procedure in the honda manual also. Just find the link in previous forum to download the whole honda manual. In case you don't have the multimeter the is another way but quit dangerous is u not familiar with electrical thing . the step list...
  3. E

VTEC Solenoid Valve fault code

Just measure the resistance for the valve .Normally u can get 10 ohm(state in the manual) . So Just unplug the connecter of vtec valve , then red cable from multimeter connect to the yellow connector at the vtec valve and another black cable from multimeter connect to body of the car . By doing...
  4. E

Civic EK manual gear box for sale....Best buy

auto to manual sohc vtec does it need to change oso the ECU?? Interested buyer here......
  5. E

WTS : used 15 inch monitor

Interested buyer here . Used for how many years?? PM me ..
  6. E

Very nice EG/EJ EL meter

pm me for the price location??
  7. E

96 specs rear lamps civic EK for sale!!!

I interested PM pm whre is ur location ?? my hp is 012 7322327 .pm me
  8. E

Dseries auto gearbox

change ej sohc from auto to manual just need some infomation what modification needed to change from auto to manual ecu?? existing engine need drill hole ?? others ?? thanks coze I oso planning to change to manual
  9. E

how to mod my engine ?

fuel comsumption for B16A I Wonder what is the fuel consumption for B16A coze somebody tell me that DOCH Is better than SOCH engine interm of FC & power
  10. E

EK4 side mirror & rear anti roll bar for sale...

I want only the mirror only can???? PM me at 012 7322327.
  11. E

steering problem...

confirm is stering rack.. I just change my ej6 2 week ago rm 390 at dengkil kedai potong including labour. just beside the shell station.
  12. E

Anybody got civic EK for sale?

give me ur contact lar
  13. E

Anybody got civic EK for sale?

ej6 year 96 small V auto 4 doors Free manual gear box basel japan 16inch with new silverstone evo 8 tyre cd player no modified Rm 50 000 neg mill 170 k ori alarm auto cruise int call 012 7322327

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi again all ZTH members ... Here to create a thread which will mainly discuss only SUPERCHARGER issues ... I understand that supercharger is a type of Force Induction system which is the kit itself is mounted on the crank (engine) ... The pulley driven device will drives the air into the kit and compresses it then send it to the intake manifold ...

Ok thats some brief introduction ... Hope i've got them all correct ... Now the further on discussion will be NA engines to fix with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience