Search results

1. lordredza

Satria Neo CPS problem

eh..im teacher from kl too... feel free to join us..and others CPS owners in our own NEO CPS facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000515712617#!/pages/NEO-CPS-SPEED-CLUB/355193707784
  2. lordredza

Satria Neo CPS problem

which one ya?...you mean the rubber strip....on the front?...when close the bonnet...the rubber strip block the air intake?..that one ka? i think if i go to COE...they will removed my windscreen also...hehe
  3. lordredza

Idiot Drivers

hahaha...nice sticker...but did the idiot ever notice that they were idiot?
  4. lordredza

Satria neo supercharge

haha..you were right bro... BTW...how much it gonna cost to put the supercharge in campro specifically for campro cps..anyone has done it?
  5. lordredza

Satria neo supercharge

hahaha...nice dialogue...
  6. lordredza

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

why la kena attack?...i also kena attack...
  7. lordredza

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

nice to meet u to bro..after this can lepak-lepak la bro..hehe feel free to join me and other cps owners in facebook.. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/NEO-CPS-SPEED-CLUB/355193707784 cheers bro! ---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at...
  8. lordredza

Satria Neo CPS problem

the wind noise..is very annoying la...when i reach...higher speed...it make more noise...but i noticed sometime when it is rain..or when i wash my car..then drove it..the noise is gone! maybe the "lubang" or what so ever it call been block by the water or something.. bro feel free to let me...
  9. lordredza

Idiot Drivers

ala bro most of them with the marshall sticker...they want to show off...they were somebody in some car club.... the marshall only function when car club got convoi or going for long distance TT...make sure members follow the rules... but i wondering..why they still put the sticker..when...
  10. lordredza

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

hi...yep i drive white neo cps..hehe..u from kepong meh?
  11. lordredza

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

hey..im from Kepong...greeting kepongers...hahaha!
  12. lordredza

Idiot Drivers

yalah...a friend of mine..said he saw these kind of truck..purposely reverse and slam the car at the the back...during traffic jam..reason? driver angry with the car owner..blow his horn when the truck lambat entering the main road...
  13. lordredza

PDRM EVO X Crashed!

yep agree with you bro... when a boy get shoot by the police..they blame all the police is bad ass.. when a police caught bcoz of bribery..all of them are briber just put our self in their shoes la... it`s hard to be a police nowdays lor..
  14. lordredza

Satria Neo CPS problem

bro mine also have the same problem..the wind noise from front of my car...so did you get it solve? the SC in petaling jaya? sec 13?
  15. lordredza

what fuel saving gadget works and what doesn't

haiya...i read your comment over and over again...why la this fella said my fuel consumption is super duper jimat!...till i realize it RM 1.80..not RM18..hahahaa.... Thanks for the wishes..no la bro..just small matter la bro... next time check first bro- bcause nanti (drop your water...
  16. lordredza

Re: fuel matters!! yep for sure... have you ever heard bout-honda city idsi- get 660km on 25liter petrol? ok let say it used ron97 2.10x25 = rm52.50... FYI-they travel from pj-cameron highlands-bukit merah-which is not a normal road you weak in maths? ok let me teach you how...
  17. lordredza

Re: fuel matters!! Last week balik kampung...i calculate all the fuel consumption during my hari raya 1000km...Rm180 (V-power 97) which is 0.18sen per 1km average driving range from 140km-160km/h ---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post...
  18. lordredza

Pivot Mega Raizin

bro...what is the different between the original and replica?
  19. lordredza

[WTS]Pivot MEGA Raizin aka Purple Raizin

does it function perfectly same as the original?...