Search results

1. Wtb: R34 gtr

Hi, I'm looking to buy a R34 GTR.
  2. O

wts your skyline? post it here

Hi, I'm lookin for a R34 GTR. Please msg me if anyone knows of one for sale. Thanks.
  3. O

Thinking of buying a car from UK back to Msia with Student AP. But how?

@ae101rulez Regarding the insurance, it is true that you will need valid insurance in order to ship your car back to Malaysia. In my case, my car was used daily from the day I bought it in the UK so it was never SORN-ed at any time. Be advised that SORN and the declaration for export are two...
  4. O

Thinking of buying a car from UK back to Msia with Student AP. But how?

As someone who has actually done it, here are my 2 cents on this matter. First off, the 9 month rule is correct. You will need to be in the UK, and own a car for at least 9 months to qualify for your student AP. Please note that owning includes registering the car in your own name and...
  5. O

FWD vs RWD

First off, I feel that this poll is poorly worded. FWD versus RWD? I don't think anything is that simple in the real world. Different cars are manufactured for different drivetrains, they are set up as such as part of a whole package. Usually, it will be impossible to assess two drivetrains in...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im using s90 on civic b20b but now getting prob on unstable idling n heard many user facing same problem bcs of vacum leak. Some said using 1gen S90 throttle body not facing idling issue. Some of bengkel said S90 itself prob ( most my frenz using on cibiv b series).

I was tried some method to get stable idling like TPS adjust, Iacv clean n etc. no check engine but still getting prob. 1 more wat the diff cooper butterfly wif crom butterfly? Any diff?

Try getting others brand as Skunk2...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience