Search results

1. Defi gauges and greddy parts

Hi all, I am letting go some defi gauges and greddy performance parts. Some are new and used. (New)Defi c2 ori - water temp , oil press & oil temp & boost with advance control unit for 2500 (New) Greddy Oil Block Type E assembly - 3/4x16UNF-AN10 - 500 (Used) Greddy profec ll electronic...
  2. M

Defi vs Shadow

Defi got the unique function called "daisy chain". Sensor --> Data received --> control unit --> gauges --> gauges Looks nice and clean, without any wires clutter around. Source: www.defi-shop.com
  3. M

Tenon Alarm user ... anyone ?? need help here

Been using Tenon for the past 4 years, and it is working perfectly. Minor problem such as center lock guns spoilt and rear boot trunk gun spoilt. But those items are not include in the system and it can be replace easily. To my surprise i have drop the centre lock countless times and it still...
  4. M

KOC-Kancil Owners Club ( Members Car Photos )

now i know who u are....ngek ngek ngek...
  5. M

2 pics above taken few years back, now my ride very teruk
  6. M

is that low profile tyres? if yes, mind telling me what brand tyre are u using?
  7. M

PAGING ALL Perlis and kedah members or penang

go browse motor trader, quite alot single digits.
  8. M

All Bro Pls Recomend Reliable Mech/Workshop

too good r/ship between customer and taukeh not a good thing too.
  9. M

All Bro Pls Recomend Reliable Mech/Workshop

there is one in SS3, PTS auto mechanic aka Peter.
  10. M

Malaysia petrol prices next year

what can u guys actually do if there is price hike again?? protest? against using petrol?.
  11. M

What type of Tyre you use at your car?

1) What model of your car? - Kancil 2) What type and brand of tyre ? - Toyo Trampio 165/60/13 3) Why you like this brand? describe it? -i tried few brands b4, by far toyo offer me the best grip, its soft compound tyre with excellent grip on cornering 4) How much for 1pc of tyre? - RM155 /piece
  12. M

owners club kancil..

is pc 110.
  13. M

HID Switch on problem!!

It just work like normal headlight, why bother to reroute another wiring for HID itself? Especially direct tap from battery, makes ur battery flat even faster.
  14. M

owners club kancil..

Hi howiechoo, the price 550 for HID inclusive of installation?!~
  15. M

L500 Auto Turbo problem "Help"

You said ur car 'jerk' plus 'explode sound' which i perceived it comes from the exhaust. Plz check your fueling, i believed ur car is running rich.
  16. M

HID Switch on problem!!

Brand BJUNION are prone to have this problem. I been using it for the past 3 years and it still giving me the same old problem which you can't by any mean rectify it. My advise it change it to other chow kia brand.
  17. M

What sort of gauge(s) to install on NA cars?

Alexklg Actually 52mm can fit in perfectly for 1 din slot. 60mm cannot
  18. M

how bout defi? detachable and convinient.
  19. M

That's a SAFC, odd is odd, but can prevent from stolen. Btw that is not a telephone cable, is just a lan cable RJ45 from pc.
  20. M

Beware Of Power Abusing

In the first place, why you should bother to entertain that perdana? People tailgate you, just let it go la.....and by showing your middle finger, you think thats the appropriate way to venting off your frust? You are looking for trouble....perhaps end up in tomorrow headlines.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone try this on waja? Hope all the pro can help me for this. Can both of the engine plug and play on waja(mouting)? How is the cost?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience