Search results

1. M

The new Volkswagen CC debuts in Malaysia

yeah...the passat cc headlight look better.. to me, the tail lamp design look like passat's design... the LED tail lamps only look good when it is lighted up... to be honest, i still prefer passat cc design
  2. M

Driven: Renault Megane RS250 Cup

can't wait to read your review about golf r.
  3. M

Driven: Renault Megane RS250 Cup

nice review won, compare with golf gti and scirocco, which one is more fun to drive?
  4. M

Major Crash: New BMW F10 M5 - 60 year old man, passenger and dog survives

can we say the traction control or stability control of the car save them? without those control system in the car, i think the car will spin while it hit the divider...
  5. M

Driven: VW Passat CC R – biggest kahuna in VW’s R family!

short but nice review!:top: i think this CC-R line is mainly designed for driver!
  6. M

Driven: BMW F10 520i – 187PS/270Nm

8.1km/litre is not a good figure... i read from somewhere it claims that the fuel consumption is around 6.4litre/100km or equal to 15.63km/litre. i think if you have more time to test it, can get a better result of fuel consumption.
  7. M

Driven: BMW F10 520i – 187PS/270Nm

what about the fuel consumption?
  8. M

Random Shot: GT3 RS 4.0 in SS2 Petaling Jaya - 1 of 600 rarity

i'd say this porsche got the best NA engine in their street car history.
  9. M

Make A Wish Foundation and Blue Jackets organize a special day for Derrick Ivan

nice picture anType! Lambo's design really unique and like no other.... but i feel a little disappointed about the interior of the aventador. there are too many buttons at the centre console panel, not so 'italian' feel like the predecessor.
  10. M

Totalled Lamboghini?

BMW 1 -0 Lamborghini RIP italian bull...
  11. M

Random Exotics Pics

nice R8! R8 is still rare on the road now!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Selamat hari raya
after a long break celebration, its quite an adjustment back to the norms, my buddy whom a car crazy & loves cars, expressed his intention of learning to maintaining his own white ride & pick up some DIY car detailing tricks of the trade

in the course of meeting, we inspects his ride, paint condition - (2 months old, only wash twice by the service center as he knew the tragic ending of prolong road side car wash)...after following my blogs for months, he is well informed &...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience