Search results

1. Proton Wira Aeroback JFR 4572

Hi people, I spotted this car at north-bound PLUS rest stop at Rawang on 1/4/2009. As I was in a hurry, all I had time for was to snap a picture of it and post it here. It's a grey Wira Aeroback, either 1.3 or 1.5. Propped up by bricks, with all wheels and some external accessories removed...
  2. T

Proton Saga / Iswara

Thanks man :) So, it's a chop shop he operates rite? Includes installation rite?
  3. T

Proton Saga / Iswara

That will be good. If u think it's not convenient to leave his number here, can you email it to me at [email protected]? Thanks
  4. T

Proton Saga / Iswara

khoyos, where u did yours ar? thanks
  5. T

Proton Saga / Iswara

k3vi3, wat was the nature of your gearbox change? i'm planning an auto to manual conversion
  6. T

Proton Saga / Iswara

darahhitam, I once posed this question a number of months back in several forums. Nobody seems to have heard of a 4A/T compatible with the 4G15. Can u fill me in with more details? Thanks This is actually more out of curiousity. I'm still inclined to convert to manual. :D
  7. T

Proton Saga / Iswara

RM1.2k for the whole package, can get anot ar?
  8. T

Proton Saga / Iswara

I'll assume the worst, - Gearbox: RM350 - Clutch and bearing: RM150 - Installation: RM 200 ---------- RM 700 ====== RM 700 excluding the...
  9. T

Proton Saga / Iswara

Well, the gearbox is still in good shape. I was actually told that these gearboxes are rather robust. It's just that it does not suit my driving style lar.
  10. T

Proton Saga / Iswara

Iswara 1.5 auto to manual conversion Anybody had any experience with Iswara 1.5 auto to manual conversion before? How much for everything inclusive of labour? If it's around RM1k, I'm thinking of asking my parents to let me convert my Iswara to a manual. And, frankly, I don't mind breaking...
  11. T

Proton Iswara Fuel Tank Capacity

Iswara fuel tank is standard 45 litres.
  12. T

proton wira 1.6Xli

I used to have a 1996 1.6A at home, and I can say it was hell of a good car. It may only be a humble Wira, but she can run. I have been driving her eversince I got my license in 2001, and the car was passed on to me after my parents got an Iswara 1.5A in 2003. The car felt very powerful...
  13. T

Proton Saga / Iswara

Just wanna know, are there any 4-speed auto transmissions that is compatible with the Iswara 1.5 engine? My parents recently traded in my Wira 1.6 for a Waja. Now they are taking the Waja and passing me the Iswara. Still can't get used to life without the overdrive. Would prefer having a...
  14. T

1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

Hey guys, New member here. Driving a stock 1996 Wira 1.6XLi (A)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi ppl..i'm planning to convert my waja 1.6(m) to either evo 4-6...any recomandation where to convert??? i'm sorry to ask ..is it good to do the conversion at "cobra motor"???
any suggestion???..another question..for evo 4-6
izzit plug and play for my waja?? how bout the mounting??
do i need to do anything else to fit's in the engine??
please help!>!.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience