Search results

1. J

VR4RS Fuel cut/boost cut probs!

erm there is of cos boost cut remove ur boost sensor from ur wiring , done
  2. J

4G63 Monster at built

jo1 : heheh 800hp one wheels is abit too much , where did u r friends do the hybrid , was it a garrett 20g or the original MHI 20g wheel , u can see one example :P one nick named speedz1665 currently having a monster bt previously on td05 20g from tong , failed to kick and was seized in few...
  3. J

PROKICK MONOBLOCK DG-800,1200 and MANY MORE!!

hehehe ok ok , cant wait , trying to get free time to get a demo first, kiran , can i bring my woofer to test with ur car amp ?
  4. J

The impact of G-force!

i can never get enough of G's
  5. J

PROKICK MONOBLOCK DG-800,1200 and MANY MORE!!

hehehe must go hear their sound system kiran when will u be free :D want to hear the boom ...
  6. J

Becareful this indian guy--jinkl !!!!

huh , wht shit nvm no need open this topic so big , i already discussed this topic offline with fellow members , ok let me tell my story and you say tis true or not ... ok ? i gave u a few weeks .. if cant fit in in the meaning cant ENTER vr4 block exhaust outlet i WILL RETURN the money...
  7. J

looking for Moderator...

erm webmaster here oso :P if want a freak who alwiz online im here hahahaha
  8. J

bad day hehehhehe

110hp sure can lerr, bt urs is 110 X 3 ?
  9. J

Evo 123 LSD gb

hehehehe keeping urs for last resort :) looking for super lsd
  10. J

bad day hehehhehe

no laaa i mean 02100 : abit sial larr
  11. J

bad day hehehhehe

02100 abit sial lerrr i was the gatal one sifu ask me to stop redi, enough for the day i gatal put my spare tire in for a LAST LAP too gatal , b4 corner i press brake terus throw , sial hahahahahaha nvm la was a nice trackday wht car were u driving bro , should be a beast ler
  12. J

trackday

hehehehe carcass, gb gone , wastegate gone , one semi slick gone , one driver door gone , how ?
  13. J

63t turbine

[RaJ] standard vr4 is 14b vr4rs evo12 is 16g evo3 is 16g big 18 is lil bit bigger 20g is bang for the buck
  14. J

bad day hehehhehe

b4 someone post, better i post hehe this driver is stupid , dont know how to drive spun the car on the track on his last lap and came a white car to say hello to his front door for all those who was present at the trackday can say u all have powerfull BEASTS !!!!!
  15. J

trackday

i tink alot of them going :D carcass : i know u just waiting for mine to blow
  16. J

4wd WIRA

ramsing : wuyoh , im driving black wira laa aiyoo , slow car
  17. J

trackday

hahaha here i come wht do i need shoe , helmet , car , cash , fuel, tow truck contact , summore ?
  18. J

New Paint. Awesome

if it comes out, im willing for a new 2k paint hahahaha
  19. J

Genting Reverse Downhill GOD

hehehe if reverse gear got problem :P then better engage free gear n come down mar hahahahahha
  20. J

tell me abt ur Current phone!

the advantage of n70 compared to the models before it , i mean like 6680 and all , is internal memory , n70 has 32mb and leg lag

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Not only will the upcoming rear-wheel drive sports coupe, the FT-86, be available in Toyota and Subaru guise, the spiritual successor to the legendary Corolla AE86 will be marketed in America under the Scion badge as the FR-S.

While the production version of the car is being finalised, Scion is trying to hype up attention for the car and managed to get its resident drifter, Ken Gushi, to stop kicking the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience