Search results

1. TitanRev

Please recommend me the most durable and serviceable hi-lo adjustable

I think you need to add another 3K to get a good suspension. I will put my budget at 4.5K to 5K for suspension. 1.5K just don't cut it.
  2. TitanRev

Sedan over SUV for daily drivers

I don't like SUV coz they take a lot of time to wash plus the height, reaching to wash the roof is time consuming not yet talk about polishing the roof, go car wash also more expensive than sedan.
  3. TitanRev

Video: 2020 Honda City RS i-MMD first look

I think in this city case, probably the bearings on the electric motors, the clutch packs for the direct drive switch gear for the switching mechanism, the batteries but since it's a Li battery it will be better than the older batteries used in older hybrid, and the usual engine parts Let's...
  4. TitanRev

Yup, honda make it a bit simpler for the mass to understand so that it doesn't sound so confusing to them so they still called the gear mechanism e-cvt. In the ads and the much spoken 253Nm is actually the torque generated by the electric motor and it has a small workable range for low speed...
  5. TitanRev

The PCU (Power Control Unit) is the inverter in case of the city. The electric motor itself is just a motor, is the ECU and PCU are the brains that does all the signal receiving, calculation, controls, communications and send signal out to the electric motors, engines, clutch mechanism on what...
  6. TitanRev

Yes, its easy you make changes at the inverter simple also. It also saves electric during motor start up as you don't get spikes
  7. TitanRev

electric motor working speed range don't need gearbox, you use an inverter to control it, in the city i believe it is also the same working method, the accelerator is like the adjuster knob for speed modulation, then the ECU tells the electric motor to speed up or slow down. Much like how we...
  8. TitanRev

I think they be using liquid cooling the battery and this city is on Lithium Ion
  9. TitanRev

This City don't need a gearbox coz the wheels are driven by electric motor and has no connection with the engine. The engine only has a single ratio 1:1 when it cuts in to help during the high speed mode. Correct me if im wrong. There's only a mechanism to make the connections switch between the...
  10. TitanRev

Rovelo Road Racer R1

Zestino is pretty good. I used the 07RS TW140 wet and dry is very good. The tires didn't aquaplane badly when I go over a water puddle at MIMC and I broke my personal best time in wet and dry with the Zestino from my previous record on V720. Sidewall is stiffer than V720.
  11. TitanRev

Rovelo Road Racer R1

have not use this tire before so can't comment on it. AD08R is fine on damp non puddle road, you just need to warm them up a bit before you take on them on a damp road. Other than Rovelo, there's other extreme tires that not so harsh on the wallet, Zestino 07R (240TW or RS 140TW) are good...
  12. TitanRev

Fuel for performance?

I'm using Petron so far I like it coz they the only ones have RON100 and nearer to me
  13. TitanRev

What is the maximum price you would pay for rims.

Keep balls in fridge so they won't shrink.
  14. TitanRev

RS4 affordable price...
  15. TitanRev

Drive it like you stole it everyday
  16. TitanRev

I also use AD08R on my saga and civic daily driver. Hahahaha I want try RS4 next
  17. TitanRev

15 inch max budget 3k 18 inch max budget 5k Also depends on design, specs and version/age of the rims.
  18. TitanRev

Shell Malaysia introduces Helix Power & Helix Protect

So use power, less protection. use protection, less power? Like not clearly explained.
  19. TitanRev

Are Lightweight Rims worth the investment?

wah you can tahan so long...mine will be finish very quickly ahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone have any tips on how to solve an irritating rattle I have at my Satria Neo's lower dashboard area? Its located at the lower half of the dashboard immediately to the right of the ignition slot. Seem like there is a metal component immediately behind the plastic & it rattles like hell non-stop. My car is only 2 mths old!!! I have tried using heavy duty scotch tape but the rattle is still there. I am at a loss, PE says they have to dismantle the whole dash to solve it!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience