1. D

[WTS] Used stainless steel bullet

BUMP! rm100 only!
  2. D

BUMP! rm100 only!
  3. D

PRICE DROP! rm100 only nett! first come first serve! BUMP!
  4. [WTS] Used stainless steel bullet

hello, i would like to sell my used 12" bullet, bought at the end of July 2011 for rm220, letting go for rm100 only, only used for about 2months only, used on my satria neo before, should u have any inquiries, kindly contact me by pm, or text me on 0129473543, Thank You. :proud:
  5. D

Stolen: Black Perdana V6 [WPT 8882]

thx... =)
  6. Stolen: Black Perdana V6 [WPT 8882]

Car: Proton Perdana V6 '06-'07 version... Colour: Black Reg. Number: WPT 8882 this is my friend's car... post on behalf of him... if anyone happened to locate this car, kindly contact the owner at 0176608412 or kindly pm me... TQ.
  7. D

[WTS] Satria Neo Bodykit

bro.. how much is r3 fullset+install+blue haze paint? best price..tq..
  8. D

Suggestions needed for NeoCPS sound System.

like that ar? haha, im the one who insist on Myvi, but my dad wants to buy this satria for me... he's kinda satria enthusiast... got himself a Gti and a '96/'97 1.3 satria back then...=.=" now dont have already..all sold.. 'Age factor' i guessed... yeah ure rite... cant agree wif u more..=)...
  9. D

Suggestions needed for NeoCPS sound System.

if im not mistaken, satria neo use blaupunkt... and i think CPS also use the same brand... btw, like our fren here already told u, adjust the bass and treble.. the sound is GG already... haha... im a student too btw.. =) try it later when u get ur car...=) btw, now black CPS...
  10. D

Where you go for alignment?

im2 or beserah is in Kuantan, Pahang bro.. :)
  11. D

Proton Warranty

yeah...care to explain? want to know oso..:itsme: cos last time i went to sc to complain bout this, they said "biasala enjin campro mmg cmtu".. =.="
  12. D

Proton Warranty

unfortunately yes... just got the info fdrom my fren.. haha.. any mods can void the guarantee..~~~:burnout:
  13. D

Proton Warranty

still got... but not many shell petrol station selling anymore...huhu... hahaha! i heard about it also before! deym... =.=" hurmm yeah... i think i wont mod my car first... i will stick to stock... and wait for my warranty to finish.. 5 years warranty~~~ hahaha... btw...
  14. D

Proton Warranty

thx for reply.. sorry for lack of information... rite now, im using v-power oni..hahaha ron97 oni...=p v-power racing is that really good? but not many shell petrol station sell v-power racing anymore... haihzzz....
  15. Proton Warranty

hello guys... my satria neo 1.6(A) just for about 1 month... using campro engine, but as u all know, not really good in acceleration... as far as i know, modding the exhaust system will void the car warranty rite? sooo,i would like to know,is there any other mild mod that can be done to...
  16. D

Satria Neo Lite

alrite..will do...thanks =)
  17. D

Satria Neo Lite

hye all.. im using satria neo lite also... for almost 2 months now.. i have no problems with body, except like Bro Baba838 said about the door 'sangkut', thats true..and i dont really know why... i think its worth it for rm46k basic 1.6 car.. using campro engine,u know what to mod...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So... the car (Toyota Vios '07) has new set of tires (with reasonably latest manufacturing date) recently. The front tires were changed first and it was alright (no noise at high speed). Then, I shifted them to the back to make way for the another new pair in front.

All of them are Continental CC5 and stock size (185/60/R15). The old ones were Bridgestone RE080.

Then... the noise started to become obvious. It is akin to standing in a wind turbine whenever I accelerate to 70km/h and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience