Search results

1. driftkingII

Fuel for performance?

THIS PETRONAS I BOYCOTT !!! it is the one also i got cheated with a rental car, put RM20 it is like putting in RM10 or below... it is so called under-maintenance (I didnt pass here a long time so i dont know if it is openned or not) Caltex is alright, i just dont like them marketing using...
  2. driftkingII

Fuel for performance?

i hardly put Petronas since they were on the bad spotlight a few times. Plus one time i rent a car and put in Petronas and notice they fuel did not fill compare to other brands. from that day i stopped using it, since u said the new formula is good maybe i check and see. i am now using...
  3. driftkingII

SUPERGT 2020

sorry as well... most of us seniors are out to date n hardly known or follow this news (not like last time when SuperGT was around)... but it is a good start. Plus i was not in Malaysia in November and December. So can say i was lost. Nice meeting u NW111
  4. driftkingII

SUPERGT 2020

wait? I thought he got resigned meh? rehire back?
  5. driftkingII

SUPERGT 2020

I cannot believe it... it is happening http://www.dailysportscar.com/2018/11/10/super-gt-announces-to-return-to-sepang-circuit-in-2020.html I will not put my hopes high
  6. driftkingII

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

i read, regarding banks many said them evil people put ghost like one case, my excolleague went to bank one night to do maintenance... quite frequent, next time he came, the guard asked him where is your partner? He said what partner? The guard told him, everytime u come got partner...
  7. driftkingII

SuperGT VS DTM 2017-2018

Sepang F1 Circuit now have night lights... SUPERGT Night Race? DTM has done it racently,
  8. driftkingII

Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

Long posting la bro... thanx for the info btw btw near my house, Ming Tien just open their new food court which was once Zam Zam Satay Station. Zam Zam Satay Station not bad even price was good but since economy not doing well, they quit... heard bad reviews as well... always i go no bad...
  9. driftkingII

Thoughts on possible old vehicle scrapping policy?

regarding on lorry and truck tyres. I heard that most of them cut corners by buying 2nd hand tyres.. Yes 2nd hand !!! Better still those 2nd hand tyres comes from cold climate countries like Japan n Korea. I heard from some friends, tyres from cold countries are not suitable for Malaysian...
  10. driftkingII

No more Malaysian F1 GP after 2018!

That one depends, but i know Petronas does perform if there is no Malaysia track. Plus some fans told me, when Petronas is already at the top... they will quit like SuperGT after winning many times. We are not sure since that is Petronas... but if they leave i do miss that wonderful green...
  11. driftkingII

No more Malaysian F1 GP after 2018!

This is taken from Paul Tan Malaysia wouldn’t want to host F1, even for free – SIC This weekend sees the final Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix being held in Sepang, but its organiser isn’t feeling warm and fuzzy about the farewell, it seems. If anything, the sentiment is very much the...
  12. driftkingII

That's why that day i asked about Jude opening hours... This one last 2 weeks back, at Hayaki The Curve. My junior and I were having lunch there, she wanted Nasi Dagang Kelantan so badly... she scolded me wondering why Kelantan food must have names like Hayaki or Capital plus she thinks...
  13. driftkingII

McD Singapore has the Nasi Lemak Burger, Minion fries, banana sundae n spicy chicken nuggets... everyone was crazy over nasi lemak burger.. so Burger King Malaysia came with their nasi lemak Burger.. not bad la...
  14. driftkingII

15. driftkingII

I read back and the saw Ana Ikan Bakar !!! Gosh that ikan bakar there nice n not bad !!! My date ajak me with her twin n husband to eat there... Ana Ikan Bakar better than stupid Skin Chan Burned Fish... if owner is talking about politics, even his politic buddies are not happy with his shop...
  16. driftkingII

angry bcoz of the blame game... i think nonhalal dimsum near my place always packed. btw one sifu of ZTH, did not recommend us very sedap burger at Cyberjaya !!! should go there one night !!
  17. driftkingII

Review: 2017 Vios Challenge Racecar First Drive - Toyota Gazoo Racing Malaysia

Wow when is the next event, want to see some of the celebs in action... <--- sad this lenglui not racing... FYI, she is not FELIXIA
  18. driftkingII

i used to see it, cannot recall... which food show... btw what is wrong with Tim Ho Wan? http://says.com/my/news/tim-ho-wan-founder-blames-restaurant-s-failure-on-malaysia-s-muslim-majority-population
  19. driftkingII

Lemon Tree, i heard that before... where? From Ho Chak eh? or that terrible Singaporean review show? Which Perak they call it Melaka
  20. driftkingII

Crusher shows?

aussie Hachiroku https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAkNKYPMHmY

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Formula 1 circus may be starting in Melbourne this weekend, but preparations are well under way to provide a grand reception for the drivers, teams and fans. One of the main preparations has been the Formula 1 trophies for this year and just like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience