Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. J

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

there is a lot of gud oil...but most important is it suit ur driving style??? if u not a heavy right legger,mobil1 is enough..but a la racer boy,,try racin2g oil.hks.blitz,M7 and so on.most of them around 180-250
  2. J

Workshop in JB to turbocharge ?

everstar electrical&service centre 57,jalan indah 1/1,tmn bukit indah,johor baru Ah yuan(012-7061515) closed on monday
  3. J

need advice about sport rims

hi guys..as we know there are currently so many type of rims 1.forged rim 2.light alloy wheels 3.3 piece forged wheel and so on.. so actually wat r the pros and cons of those rims?is it something like using lighter rims can damage the rims ?light alloy r more stronger than the rest...
  4. J

Workshop in JB to turbocharge ?

thats not really true.... singaporean do their car in jb bcoz pf cheap labour...period if u ever been to singapore car workshop likethose in ubi,u know wat is service means... 1st class customer service..,workmanship so in-detail...and job knowledge(they hold degrees) if budget really not an...
  5. J

y want to waste money at potong shop,,,if i can give it to u for half the price?or lesser than that?anyway i keep it as a spareparts... ---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:49 AM ---------- that thing is hard to find in jb...
  6. J

Re: Perdana V6 Community Forum wat u mean by engine pecah.....i stil got my stock v6 wit me...if u can specify wat u need i can help u...
  7. J

kanan, both air filter is the same..just get the k&n for v6 can use for tt.already sold my drop-in ---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:17 AM ---------- bro jb price is on the high side...g/b manual v6tt around 1k... if can...
  8. J

hi guys how r u all.its been months didnt see u all??? hows going guys..........
  9. J

Manchester united football club

well,well,well,,wat should i say..............gud day to all MU fans....by now u all know wat hapen last nite...well the old boys teach the youngsters a lesson or two.... now our mind wil be switch to chelsea game..it should be walk in the park for them...anyay we just hope stoke can surprise...
  10. J

bro..thats quite cheap...how long use already?condition?
  11. J

bro we already hear this story very long time ago...last upgrade......... hahahahaha u stil need to find standalone:bawling:
  12. J

Engine For Sale.......

bro m currently running on 6a12tt engine(perdana v6) im looking for mivec v6 head only to fix in my engine...(with the mivec system )i've noticed u post as a 6a12fto mivec...is this mivec system can be fix in my car.... dont get me wrong...im still want that tt..planning to add mivec in it...
  13. J

thanx for clarifyng danz.... kanan... floored engine??mivec?
  14. J

stormvolution...gud observation frm u about the silva&villa...but it comes at a price...rooney got to play as a supporting striker...not the main...bcoz silva&villa use to be main striker not the other way... regarding moyes,,,, i always like his style...wit limited budget,he can turn everton...
  15. J

aik..takkan tiba2 semua nak tukar evo pulak??? boleh i join tukar evo skali... kanan: wat engine was that bro??? ---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:39 AM ---------- most halfcut shop in jb... r u frm jb? if yes u might know...
  16. J

mivec 2.0 twin turbo engine

stil got this engine???
  17. J

prices vary frm state to state..also take note,,demands increase/decrease the price...2 years ago tt is cheaper than e3....last year same price with e3..this year maybe more than e3... eterna halfcut around 6k(johor)...just to give u some idea...pls check in ur state..selangor rite?selangor/kl...
  18. J

i read in star too..quite suprised to see arsene name in there...well in this case i might agree with stormvolution...mourinho can come and alter his system a bit to suit our legacy ere..we all know mourinho loves old trafford..he himself admit it...but i think he got unfinished business in...
  19. J

helo bro..lama tak jumpe..... ---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:48 AM ---------- walou..tt yeah...jauhla korang...kalau kat selatan bolehla aku join:banghead: ---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit -...
  20. J

gud news to all bros...the long awaited news just arrived...milan want to buy berba for 20millon...wish him all the best........ ---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:13 AM ---------- mourinho is not suited for MU.he play too...
  21. J

its a bad news for me....for the 1st time in my life,,im reading about liverpool with so much attn...oh god...dont put me in to this again...so the bad news is.... torres is out for the rest of the season....wat a blow to liverpool...and to be more precise wat a blow to MU's title...
  22. J

the last time i cal them,,its a single piece.(2 piece-each 1.5mm).the thing is no ready stock for v6tt.got to order..bcoz custom made...so u can choose ur size..etc1.0,0.8,1.2 watever ur need..the thickest is 1.5mm:love:. ---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit -...
  23. J

yo yo yo bro's..u guys r true blood MU...but with due respect,,,spurs wont be that easy to take them down...they just beat 2 of the perennial big4...and the latter wit convincingly..just im happy we r not facing them in that bloody white hart lane...thank god... they ransake chelsea midlfield...
  24. J

y not just cal them and ask??i know they got 6a12tt metal gasket 1.5mm..but super charger,,no idea..my hypertune havnt reach yet..........:banghead:
  25. J

a lot hassle to go thru...1st to find a g/b auto tranny for evo...then make sure its work properly... next JPJ issue...u got to apply and wait.will take about 3 weeks for approval... this r the few things i know... about the compatibility,im not sure...maybe rakesh or danz can guide u better
  26. J

wat a great day today...1st MU beating ct...then chelsea losing to spurs....we r only 1 point behind...keep up MU... but be caution..spurs already beat arsenal and then now chelsea...they r showing they can match the big 4..guess wat,next is MU against spurs...(sat 24/apr) if we can down them...
  27. J

[/COLOR]thanks danz...i will do it as u said coz i have same answer from others,,,, jj, i will go to the RMD next week maybe,,,guys, wonder how much cost for paint my car,,,prefer white,,,but not sure what kind of white yet,,,,how about crystal white? if in jb..around 2-3k.some use dupont...
  28. J

for the transfer news,it will take long time b4 we see someone really in/out of squad.. but this is world cup year...evryone will try to buy asap bcoz they scared if the target player perform well in w/c his price will be high after w/c. the same goes for off loading player...if he play badly...
  29. J

Engine Oil for high performance engine

Re: Engine Oi for high performance engine mobil gold with grade 5/50 or 0/50 got too many additives...not gud for high speed or modded car.. will stat to get lesser by time if u use in performance car.... get 10/40 or 5/40..semi/fully will do...dont buy the normal fully syntetic..get...
  30. J

My experience in workshop.

hats off danz.....for still remaining cool........im speechless
  31. J

Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

stil waiting for bro gringo's reply....tak sampai sampai pun..............
  32. J

6a12tt-rs.perdana v6

actually ...now we r looking for mivec v6....new trend ma....
  33. J

whc workshop u bringing ur ride to inspect...?i would recommend RMD kempas...lok for Along..very experienced&knowledgeable...F.O.C for consulting...ha..ha..ha...:biggrin: but jokes aside...its worth to bring and get opinion frm him..
  34. J

it will be cheaper if u remove either diamond or metallic frm the paint...so danz..pls make sure the ass****,,get u metallic diamond black..not some pearl black or metalic black or else... this thing happen to by my brothers car..that goddamn painter janji met diamond but only use metallic..no...
  35. J

danga mall auto show jb...

more pictures...anyone who been to the show..pls share ur collection..thanx
  36. J

more pix....
  37. J

i dont think u need a rx anwhr..ualready got a better one than that
  38. J

ave a light right foot..will do ha ha ha..:driver:
  39. J

glad to see u back..hows ur journey? ---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:41 AM ---------- bro danz i didnt realise ur car was envolve in such a bad accident.just saw the other thread..ur car really damaged bro...sori to c that...
  40. J

hope ur car will be ready soon bro danz... its really heart pain to c ur beloved ride like that..lucky it was u...if i was in ur shoe,,the mech might be in a ward. coma or worse death...
  41. J

it seems 1 week is a long time in futball.last week we r top of the league,in champs league quarter facing bayern.now we ave crash out of c/l...2nd in the table...wat a terrible week...... the turning point in this game is sending of to rafael...well he is young so he got to learn... SAF again...
  42. J

slightly expensive..but worth taking.
  43. J

from mudah.com http://www.mudah.my/Perdana-v6-penutup-skru-rim-ori-4943827.htm http://www.mudah.my/Rim-cap-perdana-n-waja-1.8-5516678.htm http://www.mudah.my/Perdana-V6-Original-Sport-Rim-Center-Cover-4707389.htm bro is it enough?
  44. J

Re: Engine Oi for high performance engine im on it bro..so far so gud... m7 10-40 how bout u?
  45. J

wow perdana evo3 ???power tu...... chging air filter no need to tune..the sencor will do the job for u.. jb which part bro?im near skudai.bukit indah... when u getting ur car?
  46. J

well it seems barca in festival mood..4-1..i can only say MU didnt play them at this time...next for barca is inter.. can barca whip mourinho's boys as well? will mourinho mastermind another giant killing as he did with porto? btw,SAF says roon will not take part in todays match...as stated...
  47. J

u still need to weld after take out the wheel transfer... u better pray it wont give u any problem..wat kind of prob?just imagine u r cruising around 120km/h and ur weld just come off...can u??
  48. J

more pix.......... ---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:07 AM ---------- more pix
  49. J

well mine is 18 inch rim bro...tyre is 70%stil interested to xchange 1 to 1?wat is ur rims brand?pm me la bro ---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:34 AM ---------- bro..barang kat jb semua mahal2 bro...let me check and confirm with...