Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. M

WTA: Owning a Evo VIII

Not going for the carbon type clutch because I always think they are 1 time use clutch only The price of the pads and spares are damn expensive :adore:
  2. M

WTA: Owning a Evo VIII

I dont both of these hurt your wallet … I would say the "clutch" already make most of the evo owners headache
  3. M

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

WTS 1- Evo 9 headlamp with ballast and all the necessary things … RHS lamp surface and bracket slightly crack other than that headlamp working good , LHS working good ~ Asking RM1800 nego 2- Evo 8 MR Taillamp Working good on both side … LHS lamp got crack on surface , other than...
  4. Lancer Evo 8 MR Taillamp

WTS Evo 8 MR Taillamp Working good on both side … LHS lamp got crack on surface , other than that all OK Price nego till let go Prefer self collect at JB Prefer whatsapp me at +65 82018161 / 016-7676315 Thank you very much
  5. WTS Lancer Evo 9 headlamp

WTS Evo 9 headlamp with ballast and all the necessary things … RHS lamp surface and bracket slightly crack other than that headlamp working good , LHS working good ~ Price slightly nego till let go Prefer self collect at JB … Prefer whatsapp me at +65 82018161 / 016-7676315 Thank you...
  6. M

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7

Nice ride...
  7. M

Tire Price list Zth

Any recommended 195/55/15 semi slick tyre? Preferably with pri e list, just check with my friend, 123s selling rm300/pcs…
  8. M

WTS EG6 car body

SOLD,Thanks to everyone
  9. M

WTS EG6 car body

Thanks for the reply :wavey:
  10. WTS EG6 car body

WTS Honda Civic EG6 car body only Currently the car is in JB, no engine at all just body only "NOT stolen and lost car is a scrap car from Singapore " Bought it few years ago plan to build it as a track and competition car , ended up no time to build it… Asking for RM7k nett Pls...
  11. M

Mitsubishi Evo 8

Price reduced to RM115k, come and have a look :biggrin:
  12. M

Mitsubishi Evo 8

Interested buyer pls contact me asap,thanks a lot
  13. M

Mitsubishi Evo 8

Price reduce to RM118K,interested buyer pls call !!! Thank you very much
  14. M

Mitsubishi Evo 8

Monday bump, price highly nego till let go
  15. M

Mitsubishi Evo 8

BUMP~ interested buyer kindly contact me for best price Thanks a lot
  16. M

Mitsubishi Evo 8

Not sure how much can loan...pls check with your bank,deposit at least 20%
  17. M

Mitsubishi Evo 8

Any taker? bump ~~
  18. M

Mitsubishi Evo 8

Thanks everyone, Friday bump before weekend :biggrin:
  19. M

Mitsubishi Evo 8

Wednesday BUMP~
  20. M

Mitsubishi Evo 8

Monday BUMP~
  21. M

Mitsubishi Evo 8

Sorry, I send to friend's workshop,he settle for me
  22. Mitsubishi Evo 8

Brand: Mitsubishi Evo 8 Transmission : Manual Capacity: 2000cc Colour: Green (very new paint few months old ) Year : 03/03 100% accident free and never track before 1 bar=450WHP 2 bars=530WHP Engine: -Mitsubishi Engine 4G63 -Turbo Garrett 3037S -Racing Spec Port & Polish -Piston...
  23. M

HCR32 fully convert to R32GTR in running condition, engine RB26DETT stock.

Legend....clean and nice ride,free bump
  24. M

WTS HKS Hypermax Performer Adjustable Hi/Lo/Soft/Hard FRONT only Condition : 9/10 no leaking at all Asking for RM1.2k nego till let go For Evo 7-9
  25. M

Ducatus

Yup, but it is too late…I sent my car for rebuild almost 1month ago…
  26. M

Ducatus

Ohh my god....if this case,Im one of the victim...last changed of engine oil is Ducatus also, after 2-3weeks engine "kong"
  27. M

What rotors?

BTW between 1pcs and 2pcs...which set do u all prefer?
  28. M

What rotors?

Lalalalala , kakacaucau I know my english is poor…like to kacau me ,Si Calvin :banghead:
  29. M

What rotors?

Anybody know what is the current price for DBA,Endless,Project MU n etc? Planning to change the disc nw,can't sew anymore left 3-4mm =(
  30. M

Wtb s15

I got a S15 to let go, 2 digits number plate and some minor mod Pls pm me if u r interested, are u staying in JB?
  31. M

spray paint in johor

I got a fren doing spray service....but the location bit far , his shop near Kota Masai PM me if u r interested
  32. M

got semput semput with my evo engine

Wondering if what brand of coil system do you guys usually change? MSD? Supetech?
  33. M

Any 4G64 user?

Hi to all evofans...just want to ask is there any 4G64 user here? Need some information regarding this crank...I heard there are 2 types of 4G64 crank 1 of the crank from Diesel engine and there other from taxi? Is it good for high compression engine ? durable? Does anyone know or maybe...
  34. M

WTB Evo inner door handle cover (little square cover to cover the screw) Pls pm me if anyone selling it
  35. M

jb

How is the conditions of 2992? anyone know?
  36. M

jb

Hi to all JB kaki,does anyone know pro runner to help me do the car loan? need urgently :bawling:
  37. M

jb

Anybody from JB know the history of 2992? yellow e7
  38. M

JPJ related and Bank Loans

Im planning to get a n 01/06 Evo7....loan amount 50k,age 23 (dont want to loan with guarantor) Can you help? if yes,pls pm me asap,thanks a lot
  39. M

Buying a Lancer Evo?

Hi to all, does anyone knows the history of this car "BJC 56"? Evo 8 in red colour
  40. M

Mitsubishi Colt

Little monster !!!!
  41. M

Buying a Lancer Evo?

LOLx I see wrongly...different user on page 38:adore::adore::adore:
  42. M

Buying a Lancer Evo?

Since it wrote year 2004....Evo 9 havent launch,it launch 2005,correct me if Im wrong For me I dont mind engine changed or not, the most important thing is that the car working well and doesn't gives you lotsa of problems:itsme:....repair and spend your money like no tomorrow,it makes you...
  43. M

Buying a Lancer Evo?

I dont think that is Evo9....looks like Evo 8 ~ Last month or few weeks ago I think I saw few ad's Mitsubishi Evo Lancer (M) - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my MITSUBISHi LANCER EVO 9 2.0 (M) 6 SPEED TURBO 05 - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9 (M) - Cars for sale Kuala...
  44. M

Buying a Lancer Evo?

Hi to all evo-ians … just want to ask u guys…what is the common problems in evo7-9 generations?or thing needs to be extra care ? AYC pump,transfer case,ACD & etc ?
  45. M

jb

I see....white evo 8 and the other 2?
  46. M

jb

So....u went there today?
  47. M

Monthly expenses for an Evo ride

Does anyone know the history of this car? any comment? Mitsubishi Lancer evo (M) - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
  48. M

1nz-fe turbo kit

The black monster vios with 4xx or 5xx hp toyota vios? :rolleyes:
  49. M

lan evo 6......

I'm finding E8/9 too....but dont know able to get loan or not =( Age 23 but I dont want to apply loan with guarantor...
  50. M

thinking to buy 2nd hand sports car after getting the license......

Toyota Corolla KE70 with 4AGE,just my 2 cents