Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. peterj

1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

Re: (Hypothetical) Wanna buy an Evo come on,dont hide it please,what is it?:listen:
  2. peterj

Re: (Hypothetical) Wanna buy an Evo waa... like that have fun diy changing spark plug next time.. lol, just trolling:burnout:
  3. peterj

Re: (Hypothetical) Wanna buy an Evo what is a rwd turbo family car? cefiro? altezza turbo? mark 2 or crown or aristo 1jz 2jz?:smokin:
  4. peterj

Need help for engine stalling evo3 engine!!

it is in reverse, engine running rich that is commonly will stall and die off not lean, engine can idle at airfuel that is as high as 16.0 afr, some even more, and when temperature higher, fuel easier to burn which will cause less trouble if running rich.. check you aif flow sensor see got...
  5. peterj

Re: (Hypothetical) Wanna buy an Evo it will not be stopped in every road block la bro, dont scare other people, it is ce9a as listed in the green card, only things suspicious:smokin::nurse: is the manufatoring year,lol
  6. peterj

Re: (Hypothetical) Wanna buy an Evo Correction E789 all s-ayc, e10 s-awc:driver: if u mean they improved the s-ayc setting of e7 to e8, that is possible
  7. peterj

Re: (Hypothetical) Wanna buy an Evo perhaps i should shut up in order to get your number:biggrin::nurse:
  8. peterj

Re: (Hypothetical) Wanna buy an Evo our boss rich ma:biggrin: i still wonder why he no beep me even i gave him my number, now i know he open thread here dy so no need my help:biggrin: jkjk look for chassis defect if any(spare tyres compartment etc) , when buying this kind of car, chassis...
  9. peterj

Wheels/Rims/Roda

I think mine made in indon
  10. peterj

Wheels/Rims/Roda

like that mine for asia market
  11. peterj

Wheels/Rims/Roda

wanna ask, how come my sp sport no rating written on thread wear traction etc on outside? or is it written on inside (didnt look inside yet):hmmmm:
  12. peterj

Need help for engine stalling evo3 engine!!

i have this problem from previous stock evo 4 engine, exactly the same when using vent to air b.o.v .... it is very common problem to stall and engine die off when u accelerate or throttle and press clutch for too long since it utilize MAF sensor, the theory here is that the MAF calculated the...
  13. peterj

Wheels/Rims/Roda

this is how the pro drive with a 4g92 sohc wira
  14. peterj

Wheels/Rims/Roda

i not using it on full track, but a mini carpark kampung circuit:biggrin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmWUTKF-cM8
  15. peterj

What are you driving now?

i heard is cy4a share same chassis as lancer ralliart which mean they can have the RA 4wd bolt on direct?? they use RISE body construction as well so expecting rigidity increased, but not till evolution level i believe.. maybe a comparision of c99 chassis with ce9a chassis
  16. peterj

When ever expert ppl add that roof bulge statement on fb or where to say that is how to identify an evo, i just smile and feel lucky i am driving an inspiralution:smokin::thefinger:
  17. peterj

Got seat heat, and tail lamp diff as well, u can see, normal gsr is clear while mine is red face
  18. peterj

Honestly speaking, those inspira conversation make the car look more evo x than ori evo x...
  19. peterj

I got rockford fosgate sound system but only play 8 cd , headlight sprayer, sunroof, leather recaro instead of fabric, multi function steering wheel, 8 or 10 airbags i not sure forgotten , which contribute to increase in weight as compare to normal model
  20. peterj

Sorry bro. Izso, hehe.. Mine is adm edm model, brand new from. Mitsubishi, which make it more like inspira, because instead the car plate in front, no bulge, coz sunroof:smokin::rofl:
  21. peterj

Wheels/Rims/Roda

So if this one vs t1 sport? :confused:
  22. peterj

Wheels/Rims/Roda

Sifu, i wrong dy, mine is with inside outside, mean is assymetric sp sport
  23. peterj

Wheels/Rims/Roda

I have confident, cause it is on my fren e10 before he sell it, i see him chg rim buy new tyre and sell it off, before that mostly park at home,more seldom drive if compare to me.. Lol
  24. peterj

Wheels/Rims/Roda

Mine is tje directional one, so should be old one
  25. peterj

but i always put my asc on during daily driven, for max safety, real life example in malaysia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKBoW0gFB2c 7 and 8 the exterior are diff, turbo code diff, that is what i know.. the gb are interchangeable, evo 8 also got 5 speed one if not wrong..
  26. peterj

Wheels/Rims/Roda

i also forgot what sport max, i know sport max only, got sp or no sp i dunno,but confirm no gt
  27. peterj

if i not wrong, evo 10 ASC got 3 mode, normal mode with asc on is with throttle traction control, brake vsc, click to turn off one time, throttle traction control off,vsc still on, click maintain few second will off asc 2nd step which off the vsc and throttle traction control.... modern car is...
  28. peterj

Wheels/Rims/Roda

hurm, now only using dunlop sport maxx, if compare to it consider upgrade or what?:biggrin:
  29. peterj

if 9 is already consider tail happy then try wait for the 10:biggrin: with ASC on , in a u turn, drive faster a bit,throttle more, turn steering more faster a bit, the S-AWC take action (acd,ayc and the vsc grab the rear outer and front outer brake) , car rear goes slide and there come the...
  30. peterj

Wheels/Rims/Roda

need hijack thread and ask tyre sifu a while, sorry thread owner, need ask will you guys rather get new tyre that cost 4 times more or just get 4 pc toyo t1 sport 245/40/r18 from a fren? used under 5k km,seldon drive, year 2015 tyre.. and anyone can give a bit review on t1 sport? i used t1r...
  31. peterj

:smokin::smokin::smokin:
  32. peterj

The Girl Drives Stick

he better marry her, too excited dy till open a thread to ask, we here all asking things abt second wife,he ask for first wife:driver:
  33. peterj

The Girl Drives Stick

girl drive auto stick = boring , up down up down only girl drive manual stick = exciting , up down left right up down left right, skillful i mean the shifting pattern of auto vs manual btw:biggrin:
  34. peterj

so i am practically driving a great grand father ans great grand son
  35. peterj

But i forgot renesis is the thread starter.. Then fxxk this.. Let talk more:burnout:
  36. peterj

Gta bro....gta
  37. peterj

I saw in the bank car list with market price.. Got 2,one is recond one is brand new malaysia, two car their listed market value diff around 50k... Mine is new car malaysia perhaps one of the factor is that, and that is why my car plate is in the middle look like inspira:banghead:.. And i am a...
  38. peterj

the only worry abt 6 speed is the gearbox,all diff from 5 speed
  39. peterj

the ct my fren have is e8 come with 6 speed non mivec, for me,the non mivec 4g63 is better and easier to maintain compare to e9 mivec, some how only intake side mivec,but lots of parts not shareable with e7 8 due to the mivec, so i will definately choose non mivec ct9a... some how already got...
  40. peterj

I got 2 friends, one with ct one with cn convert e5, who know they wanna sell in future:biggrin: seems so gay, collecting all my friend's old wife:dancing2:
  41. peterj

The crossmember fit directly, but fire wall ketuk a bit if not wrong, i am using evo 4 crossmember that time Just one more ct and cp/cn
  42. peterj

the left and right engine mount need to be change direction with each other, other than that not much major work 2 generations down, work die die work harder to collect another 2 generations:burnout:
  43. peterj

not to bump, but please take a read http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=452521 :biggrin:
  44. peterj

not forget, a big same CON for both of the current ride, one is called wira on is called inspira by other people :thefinger:
  45. peterj

it all start when i first join zth as an innocent youngster that watch too much initial d and fast and furious :biggrin: always think of making own car faster, my first car was a proton wira passed down from my brother, riced up outlook, then i start to spend $$ on illegal mod on the car, like a...
  46. peterj

Ecuflash

You need both, evoscan data logging, ecuflash for tuning and reflash
  47. peterj

Ecuflash

you need to learn what is engine basics, fuel,timing, etc.. when you know the theory, then get the hardware, then start to apply all your theory, simply say
  48. peterj

Ecuflash

Real man tune yourself:driver: Just kidding, dont do anything if you dont know what to do
  49. peterj

Pop Ad on EVERY PAGE

not again.....:hmmmm: using mobile chrome is ok but with pc the ads will pop out
  50. peterj

Converted Car Chassis. Is it worth it?

i only recall owner say rim pecah and this strut tower torn, from theabsorber top mount perhaps it is stock