Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. sanekit

Rm8k Wira ownership experience-A long way to go

add full coolant first. let the rust all tanggal and floating. then take out coolant and flush with running water. add again coolant and let it run again. repeat with running water. LOL
  2. sanekit

usually after flushing and then add coolant, if there's still rust, it's from the water passage inside the block. u will need to remove water pump, thermostat and water plug at the block side and do chemical flushing to remove all the rust. then radiator send again for service and cleaning...
  3. sanekit

swap engine if halfcut, always change all the stuff. especially the water pump, water jacket etc. i learned my lesson. at lesson i get to whack my engine for 4 years. haha
  4. sanekit

this kind of rusting not advisable to use coolant. later become like my car. the water jacket terus burst, bypass pipe burst. coz coolant eats through the rust. hahaha
  5. sanekit

whoa. this is same case as mine. need to do full flushing service for radiator and block and change the water jacket and bypass pipe. i swap engine and got it running in 2016. multiple flushing still got rust and sludge. now it's at the workshop changing timing belt, water pump, water jacket...
  6. sanekit

i got no snail to smoke them. my car slow poke oso. just let them pass. LOL
  7. sanekit

Oxygen voltage high

haha! sorry wasnt online for a few days.
  8. sanekit

Oxygen voltage high

running ok at low rpm. haha. i was about to comment on the wiring sambung extension but he already confirmed.
  9. sanekit

that's the current setup. plain looking wira from front and side. but from behind got huge 4.7" tip muffler. hahahaha! my engine now i don't think loud. the muffler i'm using is FGK Legalis R and it's not that loud at low RPM which is good. i need to drive faster so that no myvi will tailgate...
  10. sanekit

oh now memang got baby on board sticker. and child seat in front. but still got people tailgating me. hahahaha roadblocks now all green light dy.
  11. sanekit

i dunno man. my wira previously using sport springs. i don't understand why police always stop me at roadblocks. haha. so after i swap and repaint, i remove the sticker. now no skirting what so ever. just using taiwan adjustable to set the height to my liking. oh, i'm also using orange signal. haha.
  12. sanekit

my wira last times using this also but without the clear wrap. always kena stop at road blocks. when i swap engine, i sent for repaint and ask the paint shop remove the sticker. no more kena stop at road blocks. hahahaha
  13. sanekit

those are ICE cables/wires, relays and fuse. if not using it, u can just remove.
  14. sanekit

just cabut that terminal, remove airbox then trace the wiring. if a lot of wires on the -ve, it's usually added for extra grounding. can just tidy it up
  15. sanekit

still got more stuff to do to reach my target. haha.
  16. sanekit

ya. ended up doing more mods after that. but still a puny single cam auto. :rofl:
  17. sanekit

cons of doing swap when u lack experience and you're not familiar with the workshop. because of this, i had to learn about cars. i had zero knowledge about cars before i did my engine swap. hahaha. thanks to @Izso and @vr2turbo and the other gangs for helping me build up my knowledge. you can...
  18. sanekit

i spent that much for my 4g93 single cam swap before trade in old engine and dashboard. and i only get new timing belt, engine oil change and atf oil change. after done swap gearbox kong, sent for overhaul kena 1.2k. then still got issues, started to get white smoke. then send for top overhaul...
  19. sanekit

get the powerzone extractor. tried and true on a lot of cars. piping u can use 2" with proper high flow resonator (not those bullet kind crap). for mufflers, i would get big belly ones or bantal ones like in my profile photo there. it's more quieter than those canon type. but keep in mind that...
  20. sanekit

he measure his muffler tip lah. not the piping.
  21. sanekit

should have.. u need to go join those wira clubs on fb group. i'm sure the members there can guide you and recommend best workshop in JB.
  22. sanekit

i thought u gonna swap 4G92 MIVEC? :driver: those mods @Izso can clarify coz he'd done all of it on his old 4G15 wira. brakes if u still using 4g15 i think no need to upgrade to 1.6/1.8 or GSR. u'll brake lock very easy. just upgrade the rotors to slotted ones and use good pads. tyres i'd still...
  23. sanekit

whoaaaaaaa dat simen. but looks like fibreglass hood. no ah?
  24. sanekit

4g15 use 4g92 manual gearbox

gear ratio longer. will take a while to get up to speed compare to your 1.5 gearbox. means your car will have no pickup except for 1st gear and 2nd gear. 3rd up to 5th gonna take a while and maybe will have trouble going uphill. can plug and play iinm but flywheel size maybe different.
  25. sanekit

coilovers

ah ok. if like that u will need the knuckle and the driveshaft. did some search on other forums, evo driveshaft is a bit larger than airtrek so not direct pnp on the knuckle. if u just swap the calipers, just like u said, you will need brackets. but cheapest option is caliper and brackets.
  26. sanekit

coilovers

driveshaft maybe ok coz airtrek most stuff should be pnp with evo 7.
  27. sanekit

i love to see the car wash guys brush the spokes. hahaha. but still not that clean.
  28. sanekit

spray when it's not hot please. warped rotors no fun
  29. sanekit

my pads lots of dust. that's why i decide to paint the rims flat black. too lazy to clean it. hahahaha
  30. sanekit

only when u touch it. :rofl::rofl:
  31. sanekit

that's why i rattle can my rims flat black..
  32. sanekit

hahahaha! not nice la. it makes the steering thicker
  33. sanekit

neat! i wanna get something like this also. looks like it only covers the outer part. need to get those scrap leather to cover the spoke. i'm using momo monte carlo. will browse shoppe and lazada for this. thanks bro!
  34. sanekit

your shifter is high? short shifter means the throw is shorter when u shift. i mean your shifter lever long, u can get those shorter lever from lancer or evo. but i think wira supposed to be same as lancer. hmm. looks like i will need to buy one to test out. haha. thanks bro.
  35. sanekit

is it easy to sew? do u remove the leather from your old steering before install?
  36. sanekit

#offtopic anyone bought those DIY 'leather' steering wrap kit from shopee or lazada before? my steering needs a rewrap. was wondering if the 'leather' is good for the price.
  37. sanekit

i only wash it when it rains. drive fast fast to get all the dirt and grime under the car. hahaha
  38. sanekit

wow. price went up eh for 93 sohc. lantai sumore. last time can get complete with gearbox for that price. swap fee usually around 700-1.5k depending on the parts needed to change. i advice bring a mech to check the engine lantai if you're buying that. or best just go search on FB groups for...
  39. sanekit

that is good pricing actually considering the parts they mention plus the labor and tuning.
  40. sanekit

i can tell u that 92 sohc will get that lighter accelerating feel u want compare to 91 dohc. in terms of "toy" to play, same same saja coz both is still 4g9x engine. difference is just dohc and sohc. u can always convert that 92 sohc to a dohc head from any 4g9x series. like sifu @Izso said...
  41. sanekit

LSD mivec gearbox is 2k++. haha. 1.3-1.7k is non LSD version. i would try and find 4G92 DOHC non mivec if u still wanna keep your RM90 roadtax. 91 dohc macam not much different in terms of power output compare to your current 4G15. or get a 92 single cam and slowly save up for a mivec head or...
  42. sanekit

4g91 with lsd mivec gearbox sounds good. :driver:
  43. sanekit

yes u can. plug and play. no issues. only the gear ratio different. example cruising at 100kmh now, rpm is 3k, on the 4g91 the rpm will be slightly higher.
  44. sanekit

coz previously the system doesnt have that much coolant in it. then u flush and put in more coolant. hence the rust all coming out. happened to me. flush again and fill up coolant. when it gets brownish again, repeat until your radiator got cool green stuff inside. hahaha
  45. sanekit

hmm. can get good FS for that price actually. plenty of option and choices.
  46. sanekit

deepcorn with quick release will bring the steering more towards him. if deep dish lagi more in. haha
  47. sanekit

google photo of a miata
  48. sanekit

pasang those quick release boss kit and a nardi deep corn. hehehe
  49. sanekit

ah ok. means no plug and play. got it.
  50. sanekit

if change bigger clutch, need to change bigger flywheel ah?