Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. KHNG940413

Rm8k Wira ownership experience-A long way to go

Will always see the review before doing any purchase. Abit more safer. For now all the thing I bought is ok juz 1 time a bottle spill out the seller resend a new one to me.
  2. KHNG940413

You juz enlarge his desire to do a engine swap only. Hahahahahha
  3. KHNG940413

Juz poison u only. Hahahahahaha
  4. KHNG940413

Wira update. Had bought some daun pisang & a universal fog light to fit my mivec bumper. The old light is all rust and doesn't work anymore. For the daun pisang. The left side of my car one decided to end it's life while I driving at highway. Nasib baik I heard some weird noise and stop at the...
  5. KHNG940413

I had check. The coolant still are green colour. Not like the 1st time all become Milo Colour. Now car running fine and cool. Another funny thing. The temperature gauge always malfunction. So I always smack it. But after few time of punching instead of smack,now thr temperature gauge works...
  6. KHNG940413

I flush 2 time already. Because the ex owner didn't take care of the engine.The 2nd time I open the bottom cap at the radiator let the coolant empty it 1st then fill it with water and run the engine. And I let the water go out from the top pipe and I keep tembak the water inside to the radiator.
  7. KHNG940413

I think don't keep parking at direct sunlight will keep the wrap last longer.
  8. KHNG940413

If your’s compare to my car. I think my chances to get block will be damn high. Hahahahaha
  9. KHNG940413

I think just plain clear wrap only. Not those branded ppf always use on luxury cae type.
  10. KHNG940413

If don't add up with the RM180 cement job,then Is damn cheap. Hahahahahhaaha
  11. KHNG940413

Yes,is the transparent film. Which make it very glossy feel.
  12. KHNG940413

Wah...wrap bonet also will kena road block?
  13. KHNG940413

Wira update Selamat hari raya all. After checking a lotbof colour I was going to go for 6D carbon wrap. But suddenly I saw this Brown kevlar wrap at some near by wrap shop. So I went there and check out the colour and immediate I love it. The wrap consist 2 layer. 1 is the carbon cavlar wrap...
  14. KHNG940413

Not to mention New engine mounting New cam & crank sensor,air.02 sensor coil pack,coil plug,spark plug rotor & pad I think I throw a lot of new thing inside.Hahahaha I think i will stay with this 4g15 quite a long time.
  15. KHNG940413

Yup,i was suprise is still very clean inside. plug cable I will use cable tie to secure at the valve cover.Hahahahaha
  16. KHNG940413

Mine is same as your case. Fog light wire reverse camera wire and other unkwon wire don't know for what purpose. I am really bad at wire thing so I might as well find someone who know how to sort this out for me and relocate at a better place.
  17. KHNG940413

Wira update So,Otw back home I juz drop by the shop I usually repair my car. Went for adjust tappet. What I knew after adjust,the sound is much more lower. And it won't have those drowning sound while down shifting(usually have some pop pop sounds in the exhaust Teken minyak is more linear. So...
  18. KHNG940413

These are the wire that is attaching my battery. What I remember some are attached to the reverse camera,see the big white one?direct attach to the alternator. And other? Not sure what they are use for. Hahahahaha
  19. KHNG940413

Nope didn't consume any oil. I will go to workshop check after raya.
  20. KHNG940413

How do I describ ah.... Like tatatatatatatatatata. I had ask the mechanic but he didn't recommend me to adjust the teppet. He say the car all running fine from his experience. If really one to adjust he say will have some power lost. Sorry for my broken English because hw saying in Chinese I...
  21. KHNG940413

Now switching to a new cable is more on the softer side compare to the 1st cable. Check & adjust to my specific already. Will test more and check is there still any problems.
  22. KHNG940413

No lah,just want more quite only. Didn't have any weird sound. Juz the tepek sound a little bit loud when cold start other then that all running ok. No white smoke,no weird sound
  23. KHNG940413

Bought at normal spare part shop. I also feel weird patahbso fast. Haven't reach a year then sayonara already. This is the brand my mechanic buy for me. Hope it can last longer.Hahahahahaha
  24. KHNG940413

Wira update Just now when I press my clutch suddenly there is a sound. The pedal suddenly drop down and didn't went up. When I open my bonet I saw this. The clutch cable patahhhhhh. This is the cable I bought when I do the gearBox swap. Mayb I tekan too hard until it patah? Luckily my clutch...
  25. KHNG940413

I juz wanna look clean on the battery site there. Bcoz a lot if wire are attaching to the battery and I dont know what wire is for what. Or should I say kemas the wire. Have a better wire management. Hahahahahhaha
  26. KHNG940413

For me now Juz chg the fog light for the mivec bumper After raya order the sound proof the apply on the bonnet & trunk. Some exhaust mod I am done for now. And wire tuck also. Need to find someone know how to do it. My battery there is alot of wire that I don't know which link to which and...
  27. KHNG940413

As long it put smile in your face then ok lahhhh. Hahahaha
  28. KHNG940413

Wow,that is quite a lot if add up togather.
  29. KHNG940413

Juz saying,not gonna swap lah~except the engine went kaboom.hahahaha After I had done alot to this car I not gonna juz sell it. Althought is not the fastest wira around but is better alot compare to the 1st time I dtove thius car
  30. KHNG940413

Yup,I know in the end c99 will be more powerful. But I had put a lot of effort in this car is kinda sad if I sell it. Hahahaha Starting the car drive like shxt. And now the car start become way more better campare the 1st time I drive. No more squeaking, no rattle like gempa bumi while idling...
  31. KHNG940413

Don't tell anything to my family then they will consider is stock lohhhh hahahahahahaha
  32. KHNG940413

Juz thinking only. Not gonna swap car & engine lah~ Still got 2 car 1 house to take care. Hahahaha Juz mod abit syok sendiril sudah ok. Hahahahah
  33. KHNG940413

Engine swap susah lah~ Jb here say a shop got swap package la 4g15 to 4g91 half cut Something like this Engine 4G91 Complete ( Halfcut Set ) Engine Bay ( Color ikut Anda ) New Timing Belt New Hose Fan,Alternator,aircond Belt Fully Service Aircond Refill Extractor New Rempipe Radiator...
  34. KHNG940413

Okok, https://maxracing.co/product/proton-4g13-4g15-header/?v=75dfaed2dded This is the header I mention. After raya only go chk with exhaust shop for more info.
  35. KHNG940413

Okay.....I think there is still more to research. The extractor part I had also ask max racing exhaust. They sell 680 for this. And is more longer then the powerzone one.
  36. KHNG940413

I had a question. If I buy this https://shopee.com.my/product/232168134/3128644889 the seller say is 1.8 inch. So the B pipe am I going to do follow the extractor size or can I opt to 2 inch at the B pipe sector? for muffler I was consider something like...
  37. KHNG940413

Ok,noted the Powerzone one I also saw it. The seller say is 1.8 inch need to mod abit
  38. KHNG940413

Which mean I need to do a new set piping if I use this extractor?
  39. KHNG940413

To me I want a deep tone sound. Not those prangggggggggggggg when you tekan minyak and this is what my car sound now.Even when you up shift your gear it will have the pop sound. I think I am at the age I feel pranggg sound is to annoy to me.Hahahahaha
  40. KHNG940413

Sound very poisoning.....Hahahahaha. I juz saw a 4-2-1 extractor stainless steel one. something like this https://www.mudah.my/Wira+Saga+Iswara+4G13+4G15+Extractor+Exhaust-81988547.htm Is it ok I use it and sambung back my ori pipe or juz do a set of new exhaust is better?
  41. KHNG940413

So I assume is a stock exhaust pipe I guess?
  42. KHNG940413

I think FB group is where you want to find.Hahahahaha but you can still ask anything regarding car. I think other sifu will try to answer you.
  43. KHNG940413

aiya~I not pandai to see the caliper to be honest with you. SO i need to use google to hlp me convert.Hahahahaha
  44. KHNG940413

He terus use his mind to convert,I use google to hlp me convert.Hahahahahaha
  45. KHNG940413

you can see back the pic I post. I think I am wrong. Outer diameter is around 4cm. So convert into inch is around 1.6 inch outer diameter. My colleage told me is 2.5 inch and I didn't go and figure out myself.Hahahahaha My bad
  46. KHNG940413

The piping size is 2.5 for what I measure. I also feel a little bit big for the engine. For the crank pulley part what i know is there is a gear shape thing need to attach to the crank pulley is not same as mmc. I thought the link I put is also the same as the one you put.Hahahahaha
  47. KHNG940413

I just measure the rear part. front part tomorrow I will go and measure again. But from what I see the full exhaust is just 2 part only. 1st part the extractor until the 02 sensor part belakang abit 2nd part front link to the extractor the direct back to the muffler
  48. KHNG940413

Wira uodate Another thing I juz found out. The exhaust is 2.5 inch. Is this normal for 1.5 wira? Or is it too big?
  49. KHNG940413

The one I see is this https://shopee.com.my/4G15-4G13-272-DEGREE-PERFORMANCE-CAMSHAFT-aka-CAM-SHAFT-(FOR-SAGA-ISWARA-WIRA-SATRIA)-CARBURATOR-EFI-i.232168134.5918377474 other then that I think all are 280 & 288 degree. Crank pulley...