Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. hattech-v

mods on Accord CF4

wow.. this thread still active... its been long time for me not logging in here...
  2. hattech-v

Hondarian Head Count - Episode II (2007)

its been a very2 long time didnt update this.. sorry guys...
  3. hattech-v

Looking for nissan skyline gtr34 around rm 160k

its with T51R if not mistaken... but when look into the cabin, its like abandoned car... haha
  4. hattech-v

Sepang Drag Battle (SDB 2011)

there is correction for class D. no slick or drag tyre allowed. get the latest sporting regulation from their website.. i will talk to sic about the rwd matter. yes i think they shud include rwd too... ---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at...
  5. hattech-v

Japan Made EG 6 Rollcage

just called u. reserve it for me and let me know about the delivery. tq
  6. hattech-v

Bullseye Power Turbocharger frm speedspin

mostly for drag... it will be use either for b16 or b18 with the original displacement.
  7. hattech-v

Bullseye Power Turbocharger frm speedspin

bebolagalas, can u recommend me which turbo suite to vtec? target hp is 600-700..
  8. hattech-v

Musc drag challenge cyberjaya 2010 - final

yeahh... its not that easy to be an organizer... especially to please EVERYONE... give them a constructive comments and suggestion... if got something to protest, make it nicely and in a professional way... have a nice battle next year... let the past be the past n welcome 2011...
  9. hattech-v

Haha.. Agree with that.. Winning or loosing is adat.. Yes that kancil menang besar in 1.8 category.. Congrat to them.. Btw, this green-no-go run is in final or what? If its on qualifying round i think there will be nothing to loose story.. During vtec category also got this kind of thing...
  10. hattech-v

the international one is using automatic start.. mean one car already stage.. the opponent pre-stage - > stage -> sequence start. but that one only possible to implement if only the track is rata n cun2.. about this green-no-go issue, i think its better if they do it like sdb.. once the man that...
  11. hattech-v

jinkl, when the real situation happen? on QF? SF? or Final? did organizer call both driver for any arrangement for re-run? about the timing, i thing its very hard to compare rsm timing with the real timing unless the timing stated in the slip is different with what is being displayed on the...
  12. hattech-v

haha ok2...
  13. hattech-v

Aziziel... Its not eg avantech. Its conggo punya eg... Not all yellow eg is from avantech.. ---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:03 PM ---------- And if u r not sure which car n which team that u r refering please put not sure remarks...
  14. hattech-v

ZTH Hondarian Reunion....

hi all... its a long time since my last visit here... wonder where all hondarian back in 2004-2007 gone... what happen to xenix, bobo, alex shadowfax, bornzreign, zoohalee, satanic, s04, zero4, jin and the rest... only few still active here... lets do online reunion here... hehe.... this is...
  15. hattech-v

ek 2 door forsale

getting rex? :)
  16. hattech-v

sdb round 2

class F remain. ---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:04 PM ---------- that 1000kg rules actually is targetting those called otr car to participate. the only constraint about this is not so many ppl having otr car to race since it...
  17. hattech-v

sdb round 2

i'm a good listener... constructive comments and idea are welcome... but when u always listen to something like organizer only looking for money... money... n money... this really make me piss off... do u think i'm going to be fcuking rich by doing this?? rules n regulation is not always going...
  18. hattech-v

sdb round 2

yeahh.... what to do... its gonna be like this forever... one thing that really make me piss off is always saying that organizer looking for masyuukkk n always lookin for something that lead to profit... i know la that i'm poor man... damn.... akuma, still play ur rex? wanna sell it? :biggrin:
  19. hattech-v

sdb round 2

ok2 chillllllll guysss..... dont worry about that ae86 in class G anymore... n dont worry about this roadtax issue for class G... after this all proceed to class B... no roadtax thingy...put rollcage and have a racing suit... or sit back, relax n have sex at home.... eos.
  20. hattech-v

sdb round 2

wack079, which one is u? as long as the car meet the spec so called otr then shud be ok laa... if wanna make it too strict, then bring a factory car to the race and ask jpj to open booth for checking the roadtax validity... i think i'm enuf n tired on this... no more class G after this...
  21. hattech-v

B20 modification

85mm piston, pnp, high cam n extractor can easily make ur b20 more than 200hp.... get hondata s300. its better.
  22. hattech-v

Honda CIVIC EU 3...

seem like using same chasis as ep3... but i think it will be hard to source the parts for this model since i think its a bit rare here...
  23. hattech-v

How to improve my car...B20b vtec.

do the head job... pnp, valve angle job etc.. it will produce better hp... nothing much ignition can do to gain more hp... but to make it 220atw, high cam is compulsary... and one more thing, get standby with oem head gasket n bore it to 86mm... it last longer than cometic... :)
  24. hattech-v

sepang drag battle round 1 class G avantech

thats another thing... shud we stick with current max displacement 2200cc? or shud we open it?
  25. hattech-v

[team Shadowfax]: Ek 4drs 99 Spec If Possible!

bring up this nostalgia.... where TH u all going aaaaa..........
  26. hattech-v

EG/EK/DC owners... Pls Give Me feedback!

its normal for EJ/EK generation... i face the same thing when i play my EK long time ago till i got fed up with that. simply change to the louder muffler to override the noise.. haha
  27. hattech-v

technical question: wierd sound in b16a head.

seem like LMA problem... b16a head tend to have this problem... very common... change the LMA to type r.
  28. hattech-v

me hiring 4 eg6(jdm)

nothing special....
  29. hattech-v

ok, since this thread i think attract more attention, its better for me to ask here... i need suggestion for the weight limit for this class. currently we set at 1000kg. no interior n exterior stripping. any suggestion to lower it down or increase it?
  30. hattech-v

i think we shudnt prolong this issue... let us assume that he dont know the R&R coz the R&R is only available 2 weeks before the race take place... let the past be the past... i want to see improvement on the numbers of participant for next round before make any further decision on this class..
  31. hattech-v

i'm not in the scene during the scrutineering time... this is according to my guys... and i dont know that guy personally.... i'm not type of ppl who like to reka2 cerita... i admit my mistake and i tell the truth... n/a tune, what is the reason u give to my guys during scrutineering to...
  32. hattech-v

ki, actually thats the thing that we gonna do... but without asking other consensus... thats the part we mislook... this will not happen again... be them coming from moon asking for run only, single run or whatsoever... btw, this 1st round no overall championship point awarded due to the...
  33. hattech-v

that guy is not first time involve in sdb.. in fact he said that previously he did participate in class A. actually, when he went to scrutineering, our scrutineering team found that he using slick tyre.. after some discussion, we give chance to him to participate with a condition, if someone...
  34. hattech-v

MyGreenOil RUNWAY DRAG RACING CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

those like supras, skyline, subaru etc.... light mods perhaps... special invitation for the events...
  35. hattech-v

2010 SDB : Turbo On The Road

go ahead, post it up here... i can impose new ASR before next round....
  36. hattech-v

okay, let me explain... 1st of all its a frustrated n unexpected turnout for participant in class G turbo on the road. i decided to bring in this category to sdb bcoz lots of request for this class last year... i worked hard for this... about the participant using slick tyre, yes we admit that...
  37. hattech-v

ok bring one tomorrow.... see u there...
  38. hattech-v

2010 SDB Regulation

remain class C
  39. hattech-v

lower down the displacement la khoyos... take out some piston....
  40. hattech-v

sepang drag battle new regulation..

the event will start at 8pm. registration from 5-7pm. make sure u already have MAM or AAM license to participate. i'm not sure wether they (AAM or MAM) will present there like last year 1st round. still got tomorrow to register license. its very easy to get the license. especially for MAM. just...
  41. hattech-v

yups... ftm vtec can fight in turbo class since 400m shud be fine for turborian. confirm class F & G in on the road body.
  42. hattech-v

they will update it later on... for the class F & G (Avantech) please refer to my post... their webmaster on leave... :)
  43. hattech-v

2010 SDB Regulation

800kg..... same like mitsu...
  44. hattech-v

Class F: Avantech Street Legal Machine – Vtec & Non-Vtec 1. Engines must be 2000 cc and below. The cc is referring to original block capacity. 2. Minimum weight for VTEC category as per follow; • 1851cc - 2000cc block 950kg minimum • 1600cc - 1850cc block 900kg minimum 3...
  45. hattech-v

2010 SDB Regulation

toyota what engine?
  46. hattech-v

wancu, class F (street legal machine) still on... as well as new class for turbo (street legal machine). for license can use MAM or AAM. but i think MAM is cheaper and easier to get. any enquiry for class F & turbo SLM can contact me at 012-2826080. Mie tq
  47. hattech-v

2010 SDB Regulation

k20a can... not k24 aaaa.... :biggrin:
  48. hattech-v

2010 SDB Regulation

latest update for rules n regulation. this is only for AVANTECH Street Legal Machine Category. Class F: Avantech Street Legal Machine – Vtec & Non-Vtec 1. Engines must be 2000 cc and below. The cc is referring to original block capacity. 2. Minimum weight for VTEC category as per...
  49. hattech-v

they already make some changes on class C R&R.... download the latest R&R from their website... i think the exhaust still open... any complaint or suggestion u can directly call them. contact no. stated in their website. Welcome | Sepang Circuit . under drag battle section -> rules & regulation.
  50. hattech-v

2010 SDB Regulation

new regulation is for class F vtec, b20b is allowed with additional weight 50kg.making it 950kg min and b18c/b16b block weight remain the same. for the turbo going to finalize the rules n regulation by next monday/tuesday... very short notice... damn...