Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. yeehau86

Reported Post by X3nonz

Thread closed upon thread starter's request.
  2. yeehau86

4g93 Engine Knocking after 3k RPM

Afternoon knocking could be due to our scotching hot weather nowadays, so it is normal as the difference in temperature with during the tuning day and nowadays could have gone up a bit. But is the knocking due to Wide Open Throttle (WOT) or cruising towards 3k rpm and above it happens?
  3. yeehau86

Road tax not sticking on tint

Yes what I mean is sticking it into road tax sticker, but it will also wrinkle due to the heat from the sun. I just experienced it recently so I reapply at night and let it stick overnight then okay already.
  4. yeehau86

Road tax not sticking on tint

Try to reapply the road-tax onto the windscreen at night and let it 'bond' overnight, rather than during daytime especially with our scotching weather which might cause it to wrinkle.
  5. yeehau86

Protection for headlamps

Mine was done as a demo, if in the market should be a couple of hundreds I assume. Depends whether your current headlamps need correction or not.
  6. yeehau86

Protection for headlamps

Can apply waxing however doesn't last long enough compare to coating. Unless able to do it periodically. By the way, few years ago I applied OptiCoat for my headlamps, so far still look like brand new.
  7. yeehau86

Protection for headlamps

I believe HID is not a factor in making the headlamp yellowish, look at some general cars like Myvi which doesn't come with HID yet it is common to have headlamp yellowish issues after a few years.
  8. yeehau86

Petron Blaze 100

no changes, still RM2.60 Source: April 2016 fuel prices
  9. yeehau86

Reported Post by virusdemonx2

Deleted upon thread starter's request
  10. yeehau86

Infraction for Maxx: Posting in Wrong Sections

Post: Good aftermarket gauges, Oil pressure,water and oil temp User: Maxx Infraction: Posting in Wrong Sections Points: 5 Administrative Note: Message to User: Original Post:
  11. yeehau86

Reported Post by WyNG

12. yeehau86

How to delete thread?

Deleted
  13. yeehau86

Voltage Regulator Bad???

My ori Pivot VSM-E at the first few years the battery lasted longer than it should, after that probably the capacitor gone case so it drained my battery. Did a test using test pen the Voltage Stabilizer did 'run electric' in Cantonese (dunno the word in English). Just sharing.
  14. yeehau86

VW 0% interest offer

or maybe because Izso too in love with Sylphy's rear leg room :)
  15. yeehau86

Vios handling problem after installing GAB sport spring

for the rear is separate
  16. yeehau86

How to delete thread?

deleted
  17. yeehau86

Overhaul kit for changing flywheel and clutch

There is no need to overhaul unless the engine is still doing good and no signs of leaking, since you can take out the gearbox without removing the engine head/block. Unless your engine is not yet transplanted into the car then you might consider doing an overhaul for a peace of mind. Yes...
  18. yeehau86

How to delete thread?

Done.
  19. yeehau86

How to delete thread?

Done.
  20. yeehau86

Reported Post by s1tl

deleted and banned
  21. yeehau86

Kancil top overhaul...

I think is 16 per piece, changed 6 pieces (6 x16 = RM96)
  22. yeehau86

DIY - Myvi Brake Shoe Replacement

Watch the discussion on drum brakes in light weight cars starting 5:52 S-nBoUn-GXc
  23. yeehau86

Reported Post by ixeo

deleted and banned
  24. yeehau86

Whats the missing socket?

A lot of functions won't work, the wiring diagrams are different.
  25. yeehau86

89666-20060 is JDM version ECU I believe you have to get another whole engine wiring as usually people don't just sell just the two sockets alone unless you get a wireman to rewire it but it will take a lot of time to read the diagram and tap one wire by another.
  26. yeehau86

Which part do you mean? From your photo, there are still two sockets on the right that are not plugged in (wiring is at below the ECU). Can you post the ECU part number that you deleted in your photo? If your 2ZZ ECU is from a Celica ZZT231, it is meant to be empty for the center socket.
  27. yeehau86

Adjustable for myvi 07. Brand and quality review needed.

best + affordable + comfort + handling all these combinations don't exist, it is BEST that you need to choose one path or another :)
  28. yeehau86

How to delete thread?

Done.
  29. yeehau86

Reported Post by WyNG

30. yeehau86

Reported Post by WyNG

31. yeehau86

Reported Post by WyNG

32. yeehau86

How to delete thread?

Done.
  33. yeehau86

Ex-cool Air-Cond Sunway Unskill &Irresposible Conman

It is always better to see both sides of a coin not just register a new nick in ZTH and start bashing. To clarify, I have no special relationship with Ah Loo or Ex-Cool however I did service my aircond there before and until today it is still chilling cold inside (thanks Ah Loo). The Story...
  34. yeehau86

Spray Painting Car for < 1.8k?

If you are thinking for change in color, it is advisable that you paint the engine bay as well. This is to avoid trouble when you are asked to pop up your hood during road block and having to explain to the officers about the two tone difference.
  35. yeehau86

Looking for recommended Steam clean workshop

I saw they offer interior steam cleaning on their page ProTech Malaysia No:3, Jalan PJS 11/20, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia Mon - Sun: 09:00 - 19:00 03-5612 0303/018-372 2222/017-6612133 ProTech Monte-Carlo, car wash, car wash centre, ecological car wash - Protech Monte-Carlo
  36. yeehau86

Reported Post by WyNG

37. yeehau86

Reported Post by WyNG

38. yeehau86

Works Engineering Pro Gauges Review

agree with MKMD428, I have never heard of oil press sensor can be swapped with exhaust temp sensor from what I know the one that can be shared with oil press is fuel press sensor and yea, nowadays even some Greddy meters are manufactured in Taiwan as Works Engineering does as well
  39. yeehau86

Reported Post by WyNG

40. yeehau86

Reported Post by WyNG

41. yeehau86

Reported Post by WyNG

deleted upon thread starter's request
  42. yeehau86

Reported Private Message by Supra_Fanatics

As I mentioned above, there is nothing personal here. If you browse this reported post section you can see that I am actively monitoring normal forum and The Marketplace so I am just doing my job, regardless who the member is. Can see how many other threads from other members that I have...