Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. iexit

Toyota Altezza Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Store clearance. (4)exterior Door handle rm50 (4)chrome door handle rm150(one pc chrome coming out) + rubber rest (2)wing mirror rm150 (2)central lock motor (front n rear looks the same, but these are rears) rm100 (3)interior panel with window switch rm80 ---------- Post added at 09:49 AM...
  2. iexit

1JZ VVTI users

Hey Tez1j owners, I got a question and wonder if any one has some experience on this matter. Recently, during full throttle at roughly about 5000-6000RPM the engine sorts of experience a fuel cut which also triggers the engine check light, however shortly after releasing the throttle the light...
  3. iexit

Toyota 1J R154 Gearbox (M)

Cny bump
  4. Toyota 1J R154 Gearbox (M)

Sold thank you
  5. iexit

Full Bucket (Comfy)

One side sold... left the one which needs a little repair. Price reduced RM300 ONO
  6. iexit

toyota altezza AS200

Really, my bad. Good new info :-)
  7. iexit

toyota altezza AS200

AS200 no 6speed bro
  8. iexit

10% off to all Altezza Club (FB & ZTH) members with validity from now till 31AUG2012. Kindly provide your members the coupon code "tezzaclub" without the inverted commas to be input into our website checkout page upon checking out. It will automatically apply a 10% discount. Kits take 1-2weeks...
  9. iexit

Altezza SXE10 Rear rotor size

I am aware that the rotors and calipers for G1 & 3S are different... which model is yours?
  10. iexit

Johor Newbies Needs Help....

Can't help in terms of JB mech. But the altezza is a relatively simple car, any toyota guy can maintain it for you. The 3SGE/1G is a shared platform (mostly) with other toyotas so parts won't be too much of an issue.
  11. iexit

Suspension recommendations

Well i had Tein's on both my ex cars are i did not like the feel. Its either too hard or too soft, absorber don't rebound as well as i think it should. On bumpy roads the car will 'sampan' as the absorber only manage to do 50% of the absorption (especially on a mid weight car like the tezza). I...
  12. iexit

Suspension recommendations

My best experience is with OHLINS & BILSTEINS both not fully adjustable (can't afford a fully adj set :P), jap brand which was good for me was Cusco. I'm on the HKS Hypermax 3 now, so far so good... but stay away form Tein if you can. My 2 cents
  13. iexit

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/411521-wts-altezza-rims.html#post1064000922 [/IMG]
  14. WTS Altezza Rims

ORI Altezza Rims for Sale RM700 REDUCED RM500 - No dents - No repairs - No Tires - No Center Cap Call Marcus 0193840919 / liewster@gmail.com
  15. iexit

Updated. Complete doors or parts from them are available. Need to clear space :-)
  16. iexit

toyota altezza AS200

OR buy the AS200 if you plan to drop in the 1j/2j with less 'issues' :-D If not, yeah stick to the RS200
  17. iexit

Converting into turbo

Call TOM's, but a stock turbo halfcut with everything u need. If not sourcing for manual parts will be a hassle. The turbo engines are fine, no trouble on maintenance, just 'refresh' it before installation.
  18. iexit

3sge superchanger

The supercharger is belt driven so there is more stress in the belt area, having said that superchargers do not determine the speed in which the belts are driven (it follows the engine revolution) buy ori stuff or performance belts perhaps could help?
  19. iexit

1JZ VVTI users

yen, Toyota's in general are low maintenance. Sure there will be some wear and tear to repair, my formula is purchase the car at a reasonable price but set aside at least 6k on repairs and wear and tear. So far my 'investment' has been ok, aside form the gearbox issues, money spend on...
  20. iexit

1JZ VVTI users

1j vvti or non vvti generally are easy to find, problem is most of them are auto. Like stepwyew said, new parts can be obtained too. So no worries, but fitting it into an altezza is another story :-)
  21. iexit

Looking for Altezza Pu lips

LOL ok same same... wanted to keep the car low profile but gatal lo
  22. iexit

Looking for Altezza Pu lips

degele, u got stock or aftermarket?
  23. iexit

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

Re: Wanted: turbomr2, but new can find stock, ask TOM's about it.
  24. iexit

Wa! half a legend... what a waste. But now new life with new owners :-)
  25. iexit

MR2 SW 20 owners discussion thread

Depends on your definition of works :-) LOL ok ok it works, but make sure you channel the air to your filter... build a box so that only cool air circulates the area will be best. But make sure the snorkel don't swallow water directly on your filter. If GTCC uses it, SURE work maaa... LOL The...
  26. iexit

MR2 SW20 Turbo

Sorry i have not checked here for sometime, the car is still available as owner is overseas.
  27. iexit

I got some stuff to let go, Selling super cheap... Complete Seats & Doors http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/interior-and-cockpit/404822-altezza-seats-doors.html
  28. iexit

WAAAaaa still can find stuff like this, can't wait to get back to toyota clan to can get stuff form TOm's :-) LOL
  29. Full Bucket (Comfy)

I got a pair of full buckets for sale. Very comfy not those skinny backache type (fits Mx5, Mini etc). Plug and play taken out of a mx5 and good condition, except for driver side bottom right (wear and tear, refer to pic) but can be fixed no issue. RM750 for the pair. BTW its the velvety...
  30. iexit

Toyota MRS 00/04

Wei since when u got MRS?
  31. iexit

Wah long time nvr post here but here goes... again old stock for sale - can touch touch feel feel at TOM'S Shop :-) OEM Plug and Play Intercooler Hose replacement (SAMCO) RM150 PU Bushing (Gen2 onwards) *NEW* RM100 CF Ver4(98 wing) add on *Ordered new from Japan* RM200 0193840919 -...
  32. iexit

MR2 SW20 Turbo

xMika: YES s1tk: NO
  33. MR2 SW20 Turbo

1990 TOYOTA MR2 SW20 -Ori Paint (RED) -1 Owner -Stock car -225bhp engine -High Spec Model Owner overseas and hardly drive the car, please contact me at liewster@gmail.com and i'll help you arrange to view the car. Contact via email only as owner is overseas.
  34. iexit

MR Jom pandu session 8th May

Try cyberjaya like what tim ketit is doing... or the drift course there. Mardi has been very expensive these days.
  35. iexit

MR Jom pandu session 8th May

:-) u know i'll be there...
  36. iexit

MR2 Gallery - AW, SW, ZZW

I just came back from Brunei and SW's and AW's are more common there then over here in KL... LOL i saw 2 AW's and 3 SW's during my 4 day stay, and i wasn't even traveling around much.
  37. iexit

Gimme that sleepy eyes!

MrTwo, i'm not blaming anyone but look at the head u know it was crap oil... anyway just have good oil in there from now on. At its prime that car has 235WHP. So re dyno see what u get :-)
  38. iexit

Gimme that sleepy eyes!

Koyuki, Thats the lamps manual adjustment, i rather u not touch that. And i don't think u want to step out of your car to adjust the lamps just to adjust again when u r done :-) BTW MrTwo, Car ready? Problem should be solved, ex owner used lousy engine oil so don't make the same mistake...
  39. iexit

beware of seller

LOL this is exciting... next time make sure you view & test the products & if possible buy form a recommended seller. Although second hand goods are not always 100% in great condition & have no warranties, make sure u ask around before purchasing. This guy is very well known to all the old...
  40. iexit

U can service it if you can find the service kit, No need to replace. Depending on whats not working but won't pass 1k la for sure
  41. Used Semi-Slicks Advan/R888 (15inch)

Sold thank you
  42. iexit

MR2 Gallery - AW, SW, ZZW

Love this very nice
  43. iexit

TTAF: MrNismo fights his own Hiper DCM Silvia S13 at 2:26.3

well done both of you...
  44. iexit

Considering a SW20 - Handling concerns

+ average drivers should not be driving fast :proud: yes? When you get use to the car its great!
  45. iexit

Toyota Autocross

eemmmmhhmmmm mana it results ah
  46. iexit

Toyota Autocross

nvm will have another one soon... eh TOM's email me the winner list lah i want to know round 2 how i did leh and against the NA also :-)
  47. iexit

Mazda B6 HKS CAMS

old bump :-)
  48. iexit

OEM R34GTT Intercooler

old bump :-)