Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. M

Rm8k Wira ownership experience-A long way to go

Wow, so much love for Wira. Impressive
  2. M

New Goodyear Efficientgrip Performance Suv For Subaru Forester

You see! It will never go wrong to seek knowledge from "Tyre King" @vr2turbo. I searched in mudah and UC6 SUV cheapest is RM345, and now with the shallow sipes, it will not be good. I wonder how much was your GY EGP SUV which you got from Weng Tat last time? Michelin Primacy 4 ST not sure if...
  3. M

I Miss Bt3

I missed BT3 night race where VR4 3131 beat the hell out of those EG Vtec. As you know BT3 has always been ruled by eg/ek vtec.
  4. M

Thank you Sir! Means it has been used for closed to 25K Kms. Pretty good! Was contemplating to get UC6 SUV, until I bumped into this thread. My original Conti Cross Contact LX Sport is very noisy after 20k usage, and it get noisier at 45K kms usage. However the threadware is damn good, with...
  5. M

NBTD - I'm BORED

Hopefully things will be more positive in coming weeks, and I believe most of us here are looking forward to WOT our cars. The cars also sitting still welcoming dusts.
  6. M

paging tyre king @vr2turbo How's the GY EGP SUV holding up on your Forester? Time for me to get new shoes for my SUV, 225 65 17 and am comparing this to Conti UC6 SUV. Appreciate your feedback as always.