Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. G

experience on HWL adjustable suspension?

pass us the no. on the spring.which model did u bought?damping adjustable?
  2. G

need help pls.

i think so too pablo.might be the used car company change the reg/plate no. so no one knows who's this car actually belongs to.
  3. G

need help pls.

thanks all for the reply.this car is already have new engine (previous engine blown).that's what the salesman told me.the car have minor frontal collision before.so my question is how serious is the accident.that's all.since nobody know the history of the car,i might as well send it to workshop...
  4. G

need help pls.

http://www.mudah.my/Mitsubishi+Evo+8-12802595.htm here's the link where the pic located.:)
  5. G

need help pls.

do u guys know who is the owner of evo 8 bearing the reg. no wrr 5505?would like to ask him a few question about the history of the car.thanks in advance.:biggrin:
  6. G

{Beware}Fake Automotive Parts

Welcome to GReddy Oceania taken from greddy australia.the comparison is much more detail...
  7. G

all i can say is that with the price that u pay,u can get ngk iriway that is much more expensive then IX.:biggrin:
  8. G

Where to service adjustable suspension

try any shop that sell adjustable.ask them to quote the price first for u.if u satified with the price then go ahead with the servicing.[COLOR="Silver"]
  9. G

twin pot of single pot break?

he didn't use the block?he took the whole odc engine and plunge it into his dc5?hahaha...why la???:banghead:
  10. G

the price that u paid is on the high side bro.next time try and look around for the best bargain. i think ur's is original.it's ngk iridium IX right?
  11. G

both blm and vios stock spring is progressive.spring rate usually apply to linear spring that comes with adj absorber.
  12. G

lol.....:burnout:
  13. G

don't be alarm of the fake k&n filter since ur both are familiar with genuine parts.the fake 1 is easily distinguished by their filter element. i think u guys know which is which...hehehe:biggrin:
  14. G

u got that pic from mudah right?cos that's not the pic that i posted.the intake kit from the gtr35 and the 1 selling separately by greddy are the same bro.not limited edition.the overseas version is also the same.they (greddy) wont waste their money making 2 different type of b.o.v in the same...
  15. G

i got the fake pic in here somewhere.try and compare it urself.for the time being,i don't think the genuine is available in the market yet (imho).
  16. G

not rm150 bro jin but below that.new 1 nowadays price increase already if i'm not mistaken. for the k&n,i'll update the pic.
  17. G

just got my hand on the fake apexi yesterday.so short and the built quality suck....hahaha.hey, u got what u've paid for at least.below rm150.hehehe....
  18. G

Tein S-Tech Spring for Evo9 ?

yes,i know about titan.abit leceh but some people find it worth the hassle.my advice to u,try and be patient.save up for a set of adjustable.i think it suit u better.don't waste ur money on sport spring.
  19. G

Ken Block skips a baguette for a date with L’Autodrome

the cheapest and easiest way....hehehehe
  20. G

B Series Intake on a 4G9X ....adaptor flange

sorry bro.really don't mean to dissapoint u....:(
  21. G

sorry bro.there's a misunderstanding between me and the importer.it's not for 1.8 wira gsr but for vtec 1.8 gsr.zzzzzz.........just make me confused..lol.:stupid:
  22. G

[FS]Accord CF4 Fully Converted To CL1

u got pm.
  23. G

:biggrin:
  24. G

all ur friends use adj?
  25. G

1997 register 2001. ---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:56 PM ---------- tak paham bro....
  26. G

u got pm...lol..like market place la pulak...hehehe
  27. G

thanks bro.
  28. G

usually u can do it urself by using rubber hose.before u buy it,would like to suggest to u to go n test those evo7-8 that install the spring.try n feel it first.
  29. G

Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/349941-fs-5-zigen-sp-tune-exhaust-for-r35.html
  30. G

like riding horse?more like riding on a stick...hehehe
  31. G

finally got my hand on original type-rz blow of from a gtr35 intake kit. here's the pic.
  32. G

k.trg.since u from kelantan,u can come to view n test it anytime.
  33. G

try not change the spring that ar too stiff for the rear.ur car might skid at a corner. stiff suppension is suitable for track use only and not for street.
  34. G

no link bro.if u want just pm me.stuff arrive 2 weeks ago.
  35. G

[FS]Tomei 4G93 Camshaft And Valve Spring

ooo....duration is 316 degree while the lift is 11.1mm.
  36. G

yes bro but problem uploading it.will try again.no problem with the car. ---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:44 PM ---------- pic uploded.
  37. G

usually i don't charge customer if the changes happen under evaluation period. i give my customer 2 weeks to get used with the abs.for me,usually i discuss with the potential customer on how he/she likes the ride to be.then i purpose to them the rate that i think will suit them.for satria gti...
  38. G

Beware Of Fake Walbro!!!!!

nearly identical bro.hard for me to compare it cos i don't sell fake 1.sorry. the only solution to this for the time being is buy from a reputable seller like n1,ken or samurai.they don't sell fake or any taiwan or china product.
  39. G

[FS]Tomei 4G93 Camshaft And Valve Spring

what do u mean by that bro?
  40. G

last year bro.the old lighten n balanced crankshaft was replace with the orignal that was ordered from japan for rm3.5k and new acl crank n con rod bearing.
  41. [FS]Accord CF4 Fully Converted To CL1

Honda Accord CF4 Fully Converted To CL1 For Sale!!! spec: -h22a type-r engine -5 speed manual trans. -toda piston -toda campulley -sard fuel regulator -pivot turbo timer -greddy e-manage -mugen full exhaust system(from extractor with thermo wrap to twin loop exhaust muffler) -hks air...
  42. [FS]Tomei 4G93 Camshaft And Valve Spring

i got a set of tomei 4g93 camshaft for sale.item in excellent condition.item comes with tomei valve spring and arospeed cam pulley.price negotiable.interested pls call/sms me.thanks.
  43. G

how to check what type of extractor i have in my hatch

both bro.piping is the size while muffler is the design.
  44. G

i don't understand ur question bro.:hmmmm:
  45. G

x.o,here a pic for u to understand it better. this is call 4-1 extractor.u can see clearly that all the primary pipe r merge into 1 at the end of the extractor. this is call 4-2-1.the primary runner 1-4 and 2-3 r merge separately to make secondary runner.the secondary runner is the...
  46. G

sure it does bro.make sure u got the right size.it will improve ur engine overall power and response.
  47. G

opinion about F20A Honda DOHC Engine

i thought sv4 can hit that speed flawlessly from stock.
  48. G

of course it will be softer then monoflex bro.90 degree corner with full boost on first gear?cannot lar bro..haha.after all it's just a sport spring.hehehe...:biggrin: