Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. B

RB20DET & A31 Stuffs For SALE

UPDATED. - picture for absorbers & exhaust attached. - Drivetrain taken, the rest still available. See original post. errol, SMSes were sent to both your numbers last week, but you're not given any reply. Thanks.
  2. B

Updated, price revised, new item included, 10 & 11
  3. B

Item 1 now selling seperately: 1- RB20DET(M) engine - with RB26DETT coilpack 2- RB20DET(M) turbine 3- RB20DET(M) wiring 4- RB20DET(M) ECU 5- RB20DET(M) radiator 6- RB20DET manual gearbox 7- A31 RB20DET cross member + knuckle 8- R32 disc, rotor & caliper 9- R32 rear subframe + Viscous...
  4. B

updated. added 3 more items: 1) "demanding" ECU 2) SAFC 5button 3) Closet centerdash Go to this link for detail & viewing: http://cefiromalaysia.7.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1185&start=0
  5. B

RB20DET + Wiring + ECU + Manual transmission + Rear subframe + LSD price revised to RM1600
  6. RB20DET & A31 Stuffs For SALE

1) RB20DET engine i- RB20DET(M) engine - with RB26DETT coilpack ii- RB20DET(M) turbine iii- RB20DET(M) wiring iv- RB20DET(M) ECU v- RB20DET(M) radiator vi- RB20DET manual gearbox SOLD vii- R32 rear subframe + Viscous LSD SOLD Gambar lama: except: - intercooler, still need this - bov, the...
  7. B

Uras Bodykits for 180sx n...

James, contact no. ....
  8. B

Jimmy, really appreciate you forward me the johor shop number, Uras.
  9. B

haiyaa jimmy how come aaa, no URAS for a31??? that duck tail spoiler can fir a31 or not?
  10. B

SR16 NEO VVL & NEO VVL N1

If I'm one of those Honda's Die-hard fan or hardcore forumer in ZTH's Honda forum, I'll feel ashame of what cmng has done; enter other car forum, maki and curse the forum section cars & their engines. So childish, uncivilized, immature trying to act expert knowing everything, in your forum...
  11. B

sorri feilo, i still think cmng is cheating. nissan engineers don't think sr20 is lousy, they used it on many models. furthermore, he himslef admit it;
  12. B

ahahh :regular_smile: thank you for admiting them. back to the subject, when u talk bad on SR & Nissan, it must be a lie, when you just anything on engine that must also be a bluff. :angel_smile: . so nobody will believe on you when u enter Nissan forum and maki SR & Nissan, because everybody...
  13. B

sell r32+rb26dett+drag&drift goodies for RM35K, then give RM10K to the buyer some more? uhmm i'm totally green in technical, but i'm confidence i'm not stupid. at first when i was started to login ZTH, first impresiion of the name 'cmng' is likely an expert. but after reading above statement...
  14. B

alamak! sold already... aduhhhh. melepas....
  15. B

sold olredi or not???!!! give me free maa, u hate nissan what.. or sell me cheap2 la... :angel_smile:
  16. B

for the troublesome the car caused you+for the humiliation&shame on you to drive a Nissan car with its useless engine, give it to me for free then. arif offering me 70, better grab yours, free ho ho
  17. B

alamak hahaha, i guess many people misunderstood the situation here. kindly read back through the history of this topic. who came to flame first, who need to chill & cool down. actually i'm not mad/the one, i'm trying to keep cmng cool at the first place, for his temper cursing here in public...
  18. B

hehe cmng, i guess maybe old_junkie have that thought since when come to just any question (mostly technical) in ZTH forum, u'll answer it in detail like u know everything. and, your answer will always be in form of very solid answer, direct, rigid, without any doubt, always expressed without...
  19. B

i'm a rookie when come to car. but i confuse, if cmng is king of SR, why he's stuck here in Malaysia? oh forgive me, this is internet, perhaps cmng is accessing ZTH from japan, and he's probablu the senior engineer for Nissan Japan maybe. but, as I think further...I got more confuse, if cmng is...
  20. B

woo-hoo cmng, hehhehh log in nissan forum purposely just for the sake of to f*ck nissan and its engine off only & throw such cheap word; 'PARIAH' openly here in internet/ZTH forum?? I thought our country is moving toward modernization, whereby the people should be civilise enough not to curse...
  21. B

Nissan old skool club? anyone?

1) perhaps this was just a misunderstanding from my read on g-mey's post. but as i read it all over again and again; as far as I understood, clearly, g-mey's just asking you guys should you all WOULD like to join NISMOCLUB TT, when NISMOCLUB having their TT etc. there's no such word of objection...
  22. B

Lancer & Evo expert

Up north, very far up, north end. I work at Bukit Kayu Hitam, 2/5minutes to border.
  23. B

g-mey, it's very nice and friendly of you. you've shown the spirit of true Nissan/Datsun supporter. As long as we have same passion; for Nissan/Datsun, we are more then a friend, but brother. no matter under which club we are. 'Tabik' you!
  24. B

b310turbo, no heart feeling at all. but the way i read g-mey's typing is; he is proposing a kind friendly proposal for you guys to 'join the Nismoclub when they do TT session' (copy-pasted from g-mey's post). in that proposal, he did not propose any one of you to join the club, even to merge...
  25. B

Lancer & Evo expert

lanevo6, picture of the car is important as it will be first glance attraction since I'm living up in the north. travel to center or even south of peninsular will cost quite a money for me if the car found to be not to my expectation. I'll at least need the car detail & the photo, from there...
  26. B

Lancer & Evo expert

well.. anybody?
  27. B

hi guys, this is a friendly proposal, kindly visit us at http://nismoclub.6.forumer.com/. we have classified section for oldskool rider. at NISMOCLUB (Nissan Motoring Club) we welcome all breed of NISSAN and DATSUN. thanks.
  28. B

Lancer & Evo expert

B18C-R, Thanks for the reply, technical-wise, I'd say S9's reply gave me brief pictures on how's a converted lancer evo differs to the ori evo. then therefor MLOC member selling/ or ody knows any original evo for sales? preferably (in interest order); 1)evo 5 standard. 2)evo 5 light/mild...
  29. B

Lancer & Evo expert

S9, I will definitely be one of MLOC member should I buy either Lancer conv. Evo or even an ori Evo. It's always good to share knowledge and experience one to another. Thanks.
  30. B

Lancer & Evo expert

Hi S9, thank you very much for pointing it over, i felt welcomed to join the community. as well, to B18CR, u have done a good job on the great infos. after reading it, i get brighter picture of the pros and cons. This MLOC, do you guys have your own portal/website, or even any thread anywhere...
  31. B

Lancer & Evo expert

hi jun_ek9, thanx for the reply&nice to talk to you. yes, from what I read, that(rigidity) should be the titlehead since evo is born for rallying, whereas lancer should I say sedan compact family car road driven. however, i'm not going to drive the car(wheteher it will be lancer or evo)...
  32. B

Lancer & Evo expert

Lancer & Evo advice Hi all, I'm thinking of changing car/having 2nd car. Evo 5/6 is in the top list. have many questions to ask, from market price, source to buy good one, advatage&disadvantages of lancer conv evo vs ori evo, accesorries availaility between both, problem interfaced, etc etc...
  33. B

~Nissan A31 Owners Club~

knock knock
  34. B

Nissan Bluebird U12 For Sale

abang!! here u are aaa. i've been replying your post in NISMO CLub from. so bang, which one ni? reason of selling.... upgrade to cefiro or change to wira? bang, engine register olredi?
  35. B

anyone selling?

owwhh din, selling oso? why? what'll come after this?
  36. B

Anybody got their Cefiro up for sale...

sell the merc for price of the difference, grab the A31 on deal.
  37. B

~Nissan A31 Owners Club~

Kewllll, Tabik spring for all participants and their ride. Nice. I'll promote those pics in NISMO Club forum, hopefully Tom and Atai wouldn't mind about it. Bdin Easthern Cefiro, NISMO Club-North Zone.
  38. B

Subaru Impreza WRX GC8

pebbells, gorgeuos car. but living up in north makes me worry in getting spare parts and reliabile maintenance service. how much you reduce your car price for my A31? http://nismoclub.6.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=374 Bdin Eastern Cefiro, NISMO Club - North Zone.
  39. B

Nissan Cefiro A31 for sale

Din, is that yours as well? (besides your skyfiro). I met this car before, probably 2 months back, when I was visiting my sister at Keramat (met abg ali as well, call u also regarding the 25SE rear bumper but was sold at that time). I wave hand to the driver (spirit A31 to A31 rider la kan...)...
  40. B

Mercedes Kaki..

Hi, i'm new here (although quite somewhile in Nissan's) and true green with merc. really interested with W124/E-class masterpiece body. as far as I know, the body look same, except for several part like door trim and some here and there small stuffs. for most of advertisement, typically noted...
  41. B

Anybody got their Cefiro up for sale...

if your parents, brother, or auntie or uncle have; 1)mercedes W124/E-class masterpiece 2)mitsubishi pajero 3)toyota prado ....., and they have other car, so the car is rarely driven, and they wouldn't mind if the car up for sale, good condition, I might consider to change it with my A31...
  42. B

Cefiro Club

pretty car fariz. can I have your A33 specific color code? my silver is not as sparkle as yours (lighting/camera may play role as well, but nevermind, just checking for info).
  43. B

Cefiro Club

topui, following link given by you (in thread one guy nick ioki asking to FR V6), i've just tried to visit DCM just now, and register. but not use with the lay-out of the forum, so just skimming to several page, then cabut,coz dunno where to start. though riding A31, i don't know how to drift...
  44. B

Cefiro Club

hehe, u right. aku lak tak cabut, can read oni aaa, blurpp blurpp
  45. B

~Nissan A31 Owners Club~

agree space, by the way, i'm not sure what is your message in the previos post. but that's definitely what i intent, doesn't mean that once we join a group, we have to leave the other.
  46. B

Cefiro Club

Welcome vk9 and ong, thank you very much for the warm welcome. Din Nismo and Bdin Rachel, if he's a friend of Topui, I believe that is another guy, nick namely; Din Nismo. Despite people do call me Din, but I'm Bdin. Din Nismo is from KL, I'm in Kedah, but from Terengganu. Din's A31 is a...
  47. B

Cefiro Club

Hi, Nice to meet..errr sorry, not yet, forum you all. :) Name:Bdin Car:A31 Engine:RB20DET Wheel:16" Sparco Location:Kedah Origin:Terengganu http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Bdin/My%20A31/wdr7a.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Bdin/My%20A31/wdr5a.jpg...
  48. B

RB20det problem (big problem!!!)

hehehe, it could be maa, u see, jeffblazed also kena once. when u starts to think too technical, u might just forgotten things that are simple like that.
  49. B

RB20det problem (big problem!!!)

yes, this will sounds dumb. It happened one time, I'm having more or less the same prob as well, my friend as well (he's runnning RB25, me 20). Both just completed some repair job, then we hit the road for test drive. My friend's ceffy has SAFC2, so we (together with another friens whose a mech)...