Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. - D i a b l o -

Knowing RX8 Before Buying...

Great job bro! Use good engine oil..or premixed (2T + oil) oil straight away..i usually go old school by adding abit of 2T once every 2 or 3 tanks..it smell payau for sure but it pays off in the long run. The easiest suitable mod that will improve handling that i did was the Stiff Ring / Rigid...
  2. - D i a b l o -

Dont worry it can accept 95..modern rotary engine has improved and can detect knock pretty quickly..hence the bad performance on bad fuel in general. The problem that usually surface for earlier models like mine are imminent flooding,radiator float issue and also electric steering rack issue...
  3. - D i a b l o -

It can withstand daily use but I can vouch that it is not meant for such usage.. Even to someone who earns..the fuel economy can be quite a sting. On a full urban usage I get around 300km for a tank of RM140 on ron 97..but i have a lead foot There are abundance of earlier model 4AT's around and...
  4. - D i a b l o -

a basic rebuild will cost RM5-6k northwards..a full rebuild would go up to RM 12k .. depending on your maintanence.. you wont be needing a rebuild at 100k..probably somewhere around 150-200k only.
  5. [WTS] Racing Sparco Crimson 17' inch + Tires

Selling my authentic Racing Sparco Crimson 17 inch staggered rims along with 4 pcs Kumho Ecsta SPT's (year made late 09) with 90%+ treads. For 5 hole pcd 114.3. Rear is 9JJ and front is 8jj. Rear is 225/45 and front is 215/45. Taken care off with no repairs before. Urgent sale...
  6. - D i a b l o -

Nissan Fairlady 300zxtt '91 (M)

i think this is my dad's ex car. WEY xxx9 right? free bump!
  7. - D i a b l o -

Driven: Volkswagen Polo GTI

Good stuff bro. Do a shootout between Insight,Prius and the CRZ!
  8. - D i a b l o -

Driven: Volkswagen Polo GTI

excellent article. I am surprised that the SL350 couldnt shake it..but i'm biased :P Keep it coming bro!
  9. - D i a b l o -

is fto seat comfortable?

Ken - ya they do
  10. - D i a b l o -

is fto seat comfortable?

go try bro..the levin seat can control the wing wan. the FTO seat my best friend had it in his iswara..a bit failblog for us both as we're 5'10' and 6'1.. kena posture okay..tak kena means buat macam mana pun cannot make it.haha
  11. - D i a b l o -

is fto seat comfortable?

Danz i suggest prelude or intergra DA seats..levin ones also pretty nice compared to FTO
  12. - D i a b l o -

Project Z - Week 25 Deleted

Now you see what we all mean by constructive criticism. When there is actual solutions being brought forward again and again with various level of "spice" and its not sifted properly by you Kevin.. and it shows with your replies. Do you actually think most of us silent veterans would come out...
  13. - D i a b l o -

Project Z Week 25 : SpeedZone Motorsports visit

Good luck on your exams man. I hope after that you can come back and answer our questions : )
  14. - D i a b l o -

Top 10 Budget Coupe under RM30,000

He would buy la..not most of us leh What makes you think I dont do the work myself..because most of us do it ourselves la we know how expensive it can be bro..geddit? In a more serious constructive note, you should consider a car based on its original state and performance..and how it...
  15. - D i a b l o -

Hahah take it easy man..just pulling your tail. Nothing to do with 30k coupe posting i am just trolling. What i'm implying is..for such a car and to pay so little it's bound to be a very expensive project. Not saying the car you chose is not within the 30k budget. But then again ah..some...
  16. - D i a b l o -

hehe i also not today restore classics bro.. my personal workhorse also collectors car. pay peanuts you get monkeys..
  17. - D i a b l o -

How about Z31? can get below 10k.. LOL JK
  18. - D i a b l o -

w124 ce with JZ engine = win!
  19. - D i a b l o -

I am BLaCkHoWLiNG and.. I am here for your suffering

pm me the rate of return chart please..interested
  20. - D i a b l o -

Project Z Week 23: Spare Z31 Chassis

Good to see you have regained some sense in understanding what was being put across. I wont bother trying to push my point across anymore as I believe you are intelligent enough to get it after a night's rest and readup. Although I still dont get the issue between sponsorship and all that...
  21. - D i a b l o -

So Kevin..as you can see ah..quite alot of "unfaithfuls" out here and most are senior members of the club..myself included..been reading silently for too long. When abang teach the adik how to do things then the adik still want to give reasons then not surprising the abang will rage lah.. so...
  22. - D i a b l o -

Kevin..i read your thread from head to tail from the start up until now . I am telling you directly this is what I feel about this. Im not basing all of this on prejudice and thinking you are scamming us but you have to start READING AND UNDERSTANDING WHAT I JUST WROTE EARLIER LEHHH I also...
  23. - D i a b l o -

Okay la yala side story all we get it sure got explaination. So now we can establish the fact that you are working for Zerotohundred and Tom hired you ma..okay so that means that this project is legally binded to ZTH. Its not about you la Kevin..its about the project. Sure la not everyone get...
  24. - D i a b l o -

Now lets go back to square one. Just read your reply and in good faith,I am going to try and explain what we expect you to answer. After all faith is given to the deserving..after all that you've done..might as well I try to show some faithfulness in trying to address the problem. Yeap I got...
  25. - D i a b l o -

I believe the discussion on his personal doing isnt the concern.fact What I wanted to point out from all of this is justified that in the duration of all this,he went on a personal trip in which..transparency on the project funds should be emphasised. Any partisan reader without any vested...
  26. - D i a b l o -

I would like to spend some time writing my 2 cents as well. I clearly remember the first time I came across the project thread was in Facebook where this idea were brought forward. I pledged to start giving at the time because I felt that we should get the ball rolling..little that I know it...
  27. - D i a b l o -

Top 10 Budget European Retro rides under RM20,000

nah man.. it will still rust regardless..i don't know of any cars that were made in before that particular time that wont rust with usage..unless its a garage queen.
  28. - D i a b l o -

Saw the link,great bargain. Yea I fully understand that this list is your personal choice hehe Just to clarify abit,since its available on the web Retro is a culturally outdated or aged style, trend, mode, or fashion, from the overall postmodern past, that has since that time become...
  29. - D i a b l o -

The BMW E34 is the version of the BMW 5 Series automobile built from February 1988 to 1995 with the Touring model ending June 1996. It replaced the BMW E28 in 1988 and was replaced by the E39 in 1996. What car before 85-87 that doesnt rust alot..those time all manufacturers arent using...
  30. - D i a b l o -

I find your definition of retro abit off though.. Its okay that you don't include the Citroen and Alfa Romeo.. just wanted to point it out for everyone to consider those as well. If you were to talk about Alfetta ( My dad owned one for years ) It's a lovely car..and like any cars of that...
  31. - D i a b l o -

I'm surprised you didnt put cars like Alfa 155,Citroen Xantia or XM inside since your criteria are Budget European "Retro" rides. Personally involved in both E30's and W201 i dont think the 190E cost more to maintain..more or less the same. P/S In my humble opinion Kevin,could you please drop...
  32. - D i a b l o -

What are our rights? - Can our homes be raided just like this?

that episode sticks out like a sore thumb. As a muslim myself,I am ashamed at how things were handled that night. I hope this kind of cases does not happen again to anyone
  33. - D i a b l o -

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

ride height would be your absorbers as the original springs are very durable.replace the absorbers if you can. just so you know bro,any mitsubishi meter from lancer gsr evo or anything is not plug and play so you would need some rewiring,most mistu mechs can do it though incase you were wondering
  34. - D i a b l o -

try doing it again and see if it helps bro.my previous wira had CEL too and its either the o2 sensor or the throttle body fucking up.give it another service and see.because its cheaper then changing anything.. svdo tb are known for giving you problem like these.. try first bro on the meter...
  35. - D i a b l o -

service your throttle body hakim
  36. - D i a b l o -

Pagani releases new mini documentary on the Zonda R

Keshy bro its 7 minutes not 7 seconds
  37. - D i a b l o -

list all of car one car halfcut (sparepart)

looking for Jaguar XJR.please pm info thanks
  38. - D i a b l o -

[WTS] Audiocontrol EQT

4xs as in four channel?
  39. - D i a b l o -

Collector's Mercedes Benz-Cosworth 2.5 16v (A)

excuse me,is this the same one that has been on mudah.my? Pretty curious
  40. - D i a b l o -

Breaking News: Godfather of the Lexus LFA dies in test drive crash

Condolences to Naruse-san's family both corporate and personal. A bit more information for you guys,the BMW driver both suffer heavy injuries and are fighting for their lives,not minor injuries that most assumed. The LF-A sets of airbag were deployed as seen in the video and alot of...
  41. - D i a b l o -

so who is going Super GT this year?

sama sama together everybody 1 jari 1 telur 1 jentik..1 Malaysia..wakakakak MALAYSIA BOLEH *run
  42. - D i a b l o -

[WTS] Audiocontrol EQT

bump.buy today get special discount
  43. - D i a b l o -

[WTS] Audiocontrol EQT

bump,can nego.wants fast sell
  44. - D i a b l o -

[WTS] Audiocontrol EQT

bump I also have a unit of Audiocontrol FOUR pre-amp to sell as well.
  45. [WTS] Audiocontrol EQT

[WTS] Audiocontrol EQT/Four.I Bro selling Audiocontrol EQT pre-amps for left and right.whole set Borrowed this picture,its exactly the same pm or sms 014-7349865 also selling a Audiocontrol Four.I Pre Amp for rm450
  46. [WTS] Proton Wira 1.5L Auto 2001

Hey guys,I am putting up my 01' Proton Wira sedan for sale.Here are the specs for perusal - Championship White (Receipt provided) Painted around 3 months ago - 1.5 L 4G15 Auto ( well maintained,serviced only with full synthetics and good atf ) - Lowering springs - Tintmaster tints (...
  47. - D i a b l o -

evo owners - sharing bad experience

somebody throw this twat a damp cloth on his fire Regardless of what you drive paying $$$ for any car you own irregardless of an Evo or a Wish and to find out first hand on car breaking down in a highway is always a NO - NO in my book. ---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- 6 hour...
  48. - D i a b l o -

evo owners - sharing bad experience

bro hang in there.yeah good things will come theres a saying i heard before,God gives you tests like this because he know you can take it : ) hang in there!
  49. - D i a b l o -

blown engine and related matters...please share..

anything different then stock is upgraded.Are you using stock injectors or aftermarket ones?