Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. roy_fatboy

Ferrari unveil new logo for 2011

i still see marlboro there... big red triangle.. =P
  2. roy_fatboy

[WTS] Pioneer DEH-P5750MP

bump2.. good sale..
  3. roy_fatboy

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

hey.. uhm.. dunno.. hahahaha.. confuse maybe?..
  4. roy_fatboy

Wira Owners Club.....

yesterday i saw an exec wira (rear door half feet longer).. and few days back a limo.. i wonder any of these wira owners around?.. and "car club" material?.. would really love to see one..
  5. roy_fatboy

will look like that on a small bike lar... :biggrin: hahaha..
  6. roy_fatboy

Hoooi!!.. i used to look like that when i got my 125.. wrong meh?.. hahahahaha:thefinger:
  7. roy_fatboy

Stolen Red Honda Civic EG hatch

sumtime in 2008, 3 EG around my college were stolen.. once a week.. one belongs to a friend..
  8. roy_fatboy

Idiot Drivers

hahahaha.. yeah..
  9. roy_fatboy

i've seen a few on wish..
  10. roy_fatboy

Idiot Drivers

OMG... i seriously did not notice that, my focus was on the funny bulky thing on the car on the rear view mirror.. i seriously thought that is what you're pointing at and did not notice that kid.. haha.. hell yeah it is stupid and dangerous, seen it alot of times..
  11. roy_fatboy

Idiot Drivers

sorry.. but i don't get what you're pointing.. mind to explain?
  12. roy_fatboy

subaru.. urghh.. not nice la.. but EG acceptable la.. okay also.. i've seen an EG with promote bumper.. thought it was a satria from front.. =P
  13. roy_fatboy

actually, the reverse "down side up right side left" perdana rear lights looks not too bad.. hehehehe..
  14. roy_fatboy

Idiot Drivers

gahahahahahaha... XD:biggrin:
  15. roy_fatboy

Idiot Drivers

even petrol finish still can push..
  16. roy_fatboy

Police Cars Around the World

awwww...... in a way, its funny.. XD
  17. roy_fatboy

New Perodua Alza!

its the same engine used in vios rite?.. if that is the case, should be more reliable compared to exora la..
  18. roy_fatboy

Its VAVI!... :biggrin:
  19. roy_fatboy

New Perodua Alza!

cosmetic mods mah.. not really interested in engine mod cos i don't see the point.. its not a sports car, both myvi and alza.. wanna mod engine, buy different car la..
  20. roy_fatboy

omg!.. Potong Saga!.. XD
  21. roy_fatboy

New Perodua Alza!

im wondering if Alza head can be fitted straight into myvi.. uhmm.....
  22. roy_fatboy

Idiot Drivers

i see.. thanks.. didn't get it at first.. :sleep:
  23. roy_fatboy

Idiot Drivers

Define 'Chopsticks'.. hahahaha
  24. roy_fatboy

Trapped Water Bubles inside front lights

if you are around KL maybe i could help.. it shouldn't cost that much, what they'll do is just open the headlight and re-seal with silicone.. i say, shouldn't be more than a hundred maybe..
  25. roy_fatboy

gahahahah.. funny.. actually, the existence of cars like this on the road is the one causing the govt to come up with all those funny2 15years idea..
  26. roy_fatboy

Difficulty achieving top speed

i think i still got..
  27. roy_fatboy

no, instead, you stick a big black "M" outline.. like McD.. XD
  28. roy_fatboy

dunno mel, he said diz weekend.. :proud:
  29. roy_fatboy

no problem bro, sharing is caring.. uhm.. if perdana, then the rubber seal might be the culprit.. standard proton issue.. XD
  30. roy_fatboy

hahahahah.. is that suppose to be a joke?..:biggrin:
  31. roy_fatboy

TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respond!

Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon duh.. since when its dead.. heheheh.. alot lar in selayang, nearby area, menjalara, SD also got alot.. join the kepong tt la.. uhm.. anyway, might wanna join this tt.. but shy lar.. XD
  32. roy_fatboy

jom Pandan Indah.. takdek hal..
  33. roy_fatboy

TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respond!

Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon wah.. im in Bukit Idaman.. why suddenly alot of Selayang ppl?..
  34. roy_fatboy

first of all, may i ask what car you are using? now rainy season, this problem is quite common especially: -could be minor crack at headlight. -the rubber seal behind the lights melted/worn-out. -leakage at your "daun-pisang" (mud-guard), causing the water to go inside engine bay as you...
  35. roy_fatboy

he bought the stuff from another friend with a good price, and we know the fella as well, so there is no need to worry that the cams and the full piping set is broken.. can cut that out of the list.. and what he did in Under5, if im not mistaken is just fuel-reg tuning.. yeah, safc might do...
  36. roy_fatboy

mind to tell me how will that work?..
  37. roy_fatboy

Random Car Pics Part 2

hahaha... want to fcuk i ?.. :biggrin:
  38. roy_fatboy

Wira Owners Club.....

pffftt.. new your ass lar.. :thefinger:
  39. roy_fatboy

anybody wanna start with japan's police?.. haha.. please2.. i dont haf an impreza/skyline.. XD
  40. roy_fatboy

fuiyoh.. got lights.. :proud:
  41. roy_fatboy

Supra accident...Eastin Hotel

gahahaha.. :biggrin: anyway alif, if you are mad pissed wit my statement, take it as a general opinion and not pin-pointed to you.. its a public forum where people express their opinion.. and alot of people said the same stuff here.. chill.. and get well soon.. at least at this young age you...
  42. roy_fatboy

eeeww... what a waste of money.. can do better la..:banghead:
  43. roy_fatboy

Supra accident...Eastin Hotel

what is that?.. what he bang?.. hahaha.. idiot rich kid.. but i won't blame him alone, parents also abit idiot.. why buy your kid a supra when he just only got license?.. zzz..
  44. roy_fatboy

Idiot Drivers

those people really handicap lar i think... in their head, very very cacat..
  45. roy_fatboy

Idiot Drivers

how u know, maybe the first flucker chow dy.. actually, whoever park first like det, he is the stupid guy, but the second and third guy does not haf to follow.. when you see ppl park lide that, doesn't mean you haf to follow his car, instead, you can leave an empty space and park according...
  46. roy_fatboy

Wira Owners Club.....

stock la of course.. but not short distance la..
  47. roy_fatboy

Wira Owners Club.....

dei.. read properly la brother.. he said never see any sticker cos it was dark.. he's just asking lar.. anyway, why so curious?.. 180 is quite common what for most wira, stock 1.5 engine also can reach.. my car can reach 195..
  48. roy_fatboy

Wira Owners Club.....

why the laugh?
  49. roy_fatboy

they sure got one hot chick by the side.. haha.. she take lor.. XD
  50. roy_fatboy

if really can do that, not bad liaw.. hahaha..