Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. kenneth 3331

Any Audi TT/TTS/TTRS owners here ?

stylites, frederick ... Audi TT club is having gathering to Genting this sunday morning , u wanna join . if yes let me know .
  2. kenneth 3331

hello .... Let do a small gathering next saturday 12pm in sungai long k ,To those who are interested please write your name and H/P num and I will contact by SMS ... Thank you :driver: 1. Kenneth 012-3170331
  3. kenneth 3331

Fatalicious , where you service your car ? let arrange a day to gathering in sungai long ... and visit the place i do my service on my TT ,,,:biggrin:
  4. kenneth 3331

Stylites , my are TT not TTs . i will try to do gathering with some TT's to visit the place i service my car and do the Mapping . will update all of you the date and place . Thanks
  5. kenneth 3331

HI stylites , if you need more information on the ecu remap . you can pass by sungai long kajang and try my car because words is just nothing , and i will let my mapping technician explain to you regarding the ecu mapping . anything give me a call ( 012-3170331)
  6. kenneth 3331

Hi Guy just got the car back few week ago after the mechatronic unit change , now my car run smooth. Do u guys know DNA Tuning ? i just got my car remapping for stage 1 , now my car it just like a beast with full of HP. If you guys interested on it can drop me a mail or take a look on my...
  7. kenneth 3331

Shit , my car just send to the work shop today for the mechatoric unit change ..... hope the car ready on friday,:banghead:
  8. kenneth 3331

How the tt that night ? Fun?
  9. kenneth 3331

so u guys are going this friday night ?
  10. kenneth 3331

i temporary got my car back while waiting for the mechartronic unit . If any TT session This week end Pls sms me ok , Thanks
  11. kenneth 3331

cwf86 , i think they are waiting for the mechatronic unit ... nvm let them fit it then i take my car back , how many TT are there last week , i saw the pic only 3? and the red one are the red horse?
  12. kenneth 3331

Woh, TTS leh and RS? Wait for me k ... Next TT SMS me Kenneth 012-3170331 . Hope my car can out from hospital next week ....:)
  13. kenneth 3331

edwintst : check it on google , u will find the answer .. to replace the megatronic it cost u 10k+ for the new 1 ..... hope u find a good condition used TT good luck
  14. kenneth 3331

Stylites-x , my TT getting a big operation at the gear box .....:nurse: getting a new megatronic .
  15. kenneth 3331

shit.... my TT in hospital now , hope to join u guy . :bawling:
  16. kenneth 3331

What is the best tire for your Conti?

Feezday , the less air pressure will cause your tyre cracked , and your size are 35 series . TRy the michelin pilot sport . or u can try the run flat tyre .
  17. kenneth 3331

recomended work shop for Audi ...

I oledi send to mike yesterday ... And the solution is get the new machatronic change . Luckily still under warranty .:proud:
  18. kenneth 3331

Feezdya , my car comfirn the mechatronics problem .:bawling:
  19. kenneth 3331

mike , where is your location ?
  20. kenneth 3331

i got promblem with my DSG , i think the DSG mechatronics got problem . it jerking when gear shift at gear 1 and reverse , :bawling:.
  21. kenneth 3331

Hi All Bro , I going to service My Audi TT later but i dono where to service it ... i hope All Brothers can recommend some good workshop to me :adore: . Thank you
  22. kenneth 3331

All Bro , i tried the Ron 95 for half tank on my TT this monday ... and the result is Bad :mad: , My car became not so smooth and less power , So i don't recommed the Ron 95 to all Audi TT .
  23. kenneth 3331

Kaitospeed : K&N Drop In Air Filter

Bro , do you have audi TT mk2 8J year 2007 drop in air Filter, PM me the price Thank you
  24. kenneth 3331

HWK , look for the Japan spec S-line . I bought My for 218K . If u go for TTS it cost u about 290-300K . ---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:47 AM ---------- stylites did u try your TTS with Ron 95 ?
  25. kenneth 3331

Hello Tom , My TT is year 2007 still a TFSI engine . For the TTS and TTRS it should Be A TSI new engine similar with the sirocco . TTS and TTRS is More h/P then the sirocco , it pump out 270HP if i not misstaken . So if you looking for a TT or Sirocco , it depent on yourself .But I will choice...
  26. kenneth 3331

i just bought a TT s-line black colour .this car is awasome .....:proud:
  27. kenneth 3331

* Rim 15" wit Goodyear F1 tyres *

brother i'm wan to buy , can the price nego a bit . where your location ? pls sms me i will take it , if can in this week . my num 012-3170331
  28. kenneth 3331

* Rim 15" wit Goodyear F1 tyres *

brother i'm wan to buy , can the price nego a bit . where your location ? pls sms me i will take it , if can in this week .
  29. kenneth 3331

Nissan Silvia - Abnormal Car?

em.... i think the banker used four to five day to approve my loan ....:hmmmm:
  30. kenneth 3331

15" Taiwan Rim Rm550

brother i just wanna to take it home how much u can let go for thet rim ?
  31. kenneth 3331

Anyone know where to look for S15 spec-s?

Brother r u interested with the autech version? if yes pm me or call me for car view ok , i would like to let go my car hehehehe..... ! Thank you .
  32. kenneth 3331

Goodies for s15 members

peter_791211@yahoo.com Thank you brother
  33. kenneth 3331

S15 E-manage Kit

800 is the best price? nego best price ????
  34. kenneth 3331

S15 E-manage Kit

it is suitable for autech version?
  35. kenneth 3331

any body need new or used tyres?

sorry don't have this sizes , will let u know in the future TQ
  36. kenneth 3331

any AUTECH car owner here???

any AUTECH car owner ? just wanted to know is there any problem with you car so far .
  37. kenneth 3331

WTS - S15 Prefacelift Front & Rear Bumper

i interested with the fog light , pm me the best price please . TQ
  38. kenneth 3331

S15 maintenance

i drive a s15 , u can go puchong onward motosport . a lot of silvia service there. u can call 03-80759908 for more detail.
  39. kenneth 3331

Wts/ Sscus Full Bucket Seat

Picture Upload
  40. kenneth 3331

Forgot To Post For The Seat For S15
  41. kenneth 3331

Hello Guys, I Wanna To Let Go My Sscus Full Bucket Seat , In Good Condition Only 2 Month Old , Going Cheap................ Rm 850 Any One Intersted Please Call 012-3170331 Tq
  42. kenneth 3331

SSR rims almost 99% new, wanted to sell

the set of rim u post i think is not a SSR product , is a SSW product. i saw that rim bf .is under a japan company name (speed star wheel ). :_: anyway how much u wanna to let go ? pm me ok. tq
  43. kenneth 3331

new stock of used tyre arrive !

Thank you to those who are supporting me . just to say size 14 and 15 are finish . now just left 17 and 18 only , thank you
  44. kenneth 3331

NOW I HAVING MICHELIN
  45. kenneth 3331

i only left 50-60% tread price for two pcs Rm 160 TQ
  46. kenneth 3331

sorry for late reply . for 205-45-16 there left only few pcs and the tread about 50%
  47. kenneth 3331

Any One Need 255-45-18 I Have Two Pcs Going Cheap Tyre Michelin Pilot Sport Tread 50-60%:_:
  48. kenneth 3331

my place at sungai chua , 0173576855 yap
  49. kenneth 3331

friend came to my place we talk about it ok.
  50. kenneth 3331

what type of gear oil suitable for my rx8?

my is the auto 1, is it the same step of change the gear oil ?"