Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. J

SR20 with RON95

i havnt fill in any ron95 yet cause i hardly drive my car...thats why asking opinion from you guys...i heard that ron95 got less oxygen and the explosion is lesser, i dont know whether im correct or not. please give some more comment please. cheers.
  2. J

SR20 with RON95

hi guys, i'm wondering whether RON95 suitable for SR20DET engine not? thanks...
  3. J

workshops for Z

thnx bro, will catch them up there...cheers... Bump: should be the fans...but still will check it out...anyway thnx alot...
  4. J

workshops for Z

hi all...my 350z tempreture going up high after started for 5-10 mins is there any workshops recommended? thank you...
  5. J

Nissan Fairlady Club

wow great cheras also have so many Z33 owners ^^
  6. J

[WTB] S15 original ECU

i has a tomei raytec but the setting run off and dont know where to tune back thats why i wanted to change back to an original ecu.
  7. J

brembo 4 pot brake kit for Z33

item sold!!! ^^
  8. brembo 4 pot brake kit for Z33

hi guys i'm selling off a set of original brembo 4 pot brake kit from Z33 for RM3200 nett, any one interested please do let me know. serious buyer only. please call justin 019-3532020, thank you. PS: i'm selling this on behalf of my friend.
  9. J

[WTB] S15 original ECU

hi guys, i'm looking for S15 spec R original ECU. is there anyone wanna let go please do let me know thank you. ^^
  10. J

STR2020 Fuel Booster for Diesel & Petrol

hi everyone, this is a new formula products from Super Top Resources with ration 1:3000. Click http://www.f12020.com for more informations. please feel free to ring me up, justin 019 - 3532020
  11. J

Goodies for s15 members

justinsaw2020@hotmail.com thank you...
  12. Proven STR 2020 Fuel Saving Additive Save Diesel & Petrol

Detailed Product Description F1 2020 petrol & Diesel booster The proven revolutionary fuel additive f1 2020 petrol & Diesel booster the latest technology breakthrough formulated with special formula to maximize fuel saving. The formulation restructures the molecules for greater efficiency...
  13. J

fairlady gathering

depend on what spoiler you using now and previously...if previously your spoiler too heavy the hydrolic may spoil...
  14. J

FS> Z33 Fairlady 350z carbon bonnet-Made In Japan

i think its a veilside
  15. J

Nissan Fairlady Club

doing a huge gathering on 1st of december?
  16. J

fairlady gathering

ya its quite a long time ago...it is somewhere near kelana jaya
  17. J

fairlady gathering

there are gathering every friday night at kayu nasi kandar aman suria
  18. J

Nissan Fairlady Club

what is the URL for fairlady website?
  19. J

fairlady gathering

you may just get there and hang around :)
  20. J

fairlady gathering

install a dvd, vcd, and cd player to watch movie by using the navi screen and reverse camera can also be use with the navi screen. gps i'm not sure but i've seen z33 with local gps and its external devices.
  21. J

fairlady gathering

local navi and reverse camera also can be done, just dont take out the original navi because the wiring is very complicated...once you touch it, your electrical seat and power window might not function...
  22. J

fairlady gathering

bleachberu?do i meet you before?justin here...
  23. J

fairlady gathering

you can get a 2nd hand one with that price if i not mistaken
  24. J

fairlady gathering

haha bro you wanna buy front light or meter?
  25. J

fairlady gathering

the headlamp is the same with previous model right? rearlights you have? is it the LED light lamp? how much are you selling?
  26. J

fairlady gathering

ya it is a z34...3.7 liter have 340 horses stock standard...i also not sure but i saw the pic before...
  27. J

fairlady gathering

please refer to the link nismo version II http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/nismo_350z.asp nismo version I http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/ly/05nismo_z.htm nismo S-Tune GT http://seriouswheels.com/2005/2005-Nissan-NISMO-350Z-S-tune-GT-SA-1024x768.htm
  28. J

fairlady gathering

nismo for Z33 got 2 version
  29. J

S15 Trust Exhaust for sale

looking for the black alluminium one...new or used if condition good and price ok then i will take... cheers
  30. J

hypertune mag

today i saw silvia and 180sx owners club pics in hypertune magazine...at last it is up...
  31. J

S15 Aero Kits

i see i see...but now normally people also will paint it with other paint lar...no more original paint
  32. J

any nismo gear knob?
  33. J

S15 Aero Kits

ok....but if those which already fixed on the car cannot know the weight right? how to see the material?
  34. J

To get an S15 or RX7?

FD also have back seats too...but i think the space is still the same with s15...from what i think, s15 the model also latest than FD...so the car wont be outdated so fast...when you wanna sell it next time the value still will be there...
  35. J

To get an S15 or RX7?

but seriously S15 is still lesser headache than the FD
  36. J

S15 aftermarket sideskirts for sale

looks like C-west...
  37. J

To get an S15 or RX7?

ya S15 S15 S15...
  38. J

PS13/RPS13/S14/S15 owners

1. Nick - S15 2. Acura - 200sx 3. JUN - RPS13 180SX 4. isky - 180SX 5. CHIN - SIL80 6. leviathan - 180sx :D :D :D 7. beelzebub - 180sx 8. taj_tatsuya -s13 9. jin -180sx 10. billy - 180sx 11. kc - s15 12. MKH - s15 13. Zee - DCM 180sx 14. MrNismo - Hyper DCM s13 15. Terence - S13...
  39. J

S15 Aero Kits

hhhmmm...so which part am i suppose to see and differentiate?
  40. J

lots branded japanese RIM cap

oh its a manaray...sorry ya i also don't really know what rim it is...it is 18", so do you have any rim cap suitable for it?
  41. J

how much you wanna sell for your carpet? is it original or nismo?
  42. J

S15 Aero Kits

actually how to differentiate the original and the fake bodykit?
  43. J

where is your place? and what is your phone number? so that i can look for you...thank you
  44. J

S15 Aero Kits

cheras autocity got one unit with veilside bodykit...interior and exterior all very nice...hehehe go and check it out...
  45. J

ZTH Cheras KL

wah...so fast confirm me meh...still got assignment to rush leh...hehe i will try to go ler...
  46. J

20B rotary repair manual

4 rotor engine from which car?
  47. J

S15 Aero Kits

hehe get the GT one not bad...cheers
  48. J

S15 Aero Kits

i saw the ECI model is on sale in cheras auto city...damn nice...
  49. J

fairlady gathering

haha we are always on...this friday will be have TT again...
  50. J

any volks racing rim cap? it looks like this... http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cimg1128us4.jpg