Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. marsha1l_v6

NA to Evo 4 turbo

highly doubt if anyone think this is heavily modded car..hahaha passed roadblock + roadblock bersepadu no issue. i even keep copy geran in car, i've been stopped one time and they accuse i didnt endorse the engine. include awd parts complete. saving potential buyer to spend more for inspection.
  2. marsha1l_v6

NA to Evo 4 turbo

nope, but i dont mind go penang..hahah hard to say...grey area i suppose? nope. awd stuff still in workshop. if i pasang, not going to sell dy.
  3. marsha1l_v6

NA to Evo 4 turbo

now pending for awd.................................. proton hybrid
  4. marsha1l_v6

NA to Evo 4 turbo

come lets meet, looking for new owner for my car so i can dump abit more in new project car..hahaha good setup to learn, good base to build power but limited to low 4xxhp..hahaha
  5. marsha1l_v6

NA to Evo 4 turbo

oem spec rebuilt or upgrade rebuilt?
  6. marsha1l_v6

Car owner's MCO keep clean guide by Proton

i left my car under the sun for days till next grocer trip.
  7. marsha1l_v6

BNM measures to give 6 months moratorium

nice, huge chunk blh simpan...i didnt know each bank has different way for this moratorium...
  8. marsha1l_v6

NBTD - I'm BORED

double layer...diamond shape based with the hard layer + rubber net... its dusty too hahaha
  9. marsha1l_v6

NBTD - I'm BORED

tidy up messy wire underneath steering.
  10. marsha1l_v6

NBTD - I'm BORED

WFH brooo...hahaha
  11. marsha1l_v6

Perdana v6 : Road to 300whp.... and beyond

low beam, it wont. high beam, flashbang...hahaha tried so many out there, fed up and go for proper one. Replaceable led board/driver. yup...need good lighting for my highway cruise. hahaha.
  12. marsha1l_v6

showing off sikit. Proper built custom led headlight output: High beam:
  13. marsha1l_v6

Lancer CB converted

with that budget...probably you should wait and go for real evo...dont rush, especially with covvid19 and oil price dropped. if cross-platform i agree. but this is same platform mitsu. Ts, just take note on how g4 ecu are connected. If custom loom, then ok, if it is connected using existing...
  14. marsha1l_v6

Dynos in Malaysia

only two or currently only 2 machine is functional.?
  15. marsha1l_v6

Engine Oil For 4g93

True. Best bang for your ringgit. :congrats: went to setia alam giant. i dont see ultra anymore. only hx8. Hopefully they'll restock it, my stock running low :smokin: but tesco setia alam selling it now at rm12x.
  16. marsha1l_v6

Dynos in Malaysia

i'm not sure. have not ask them their rental rate. i worry more on engine than dyno. unless your power/torque is very high.
  17. marsha1l_v6

Dynos in Malaysia

their labor charge are above avrge. unless you purchase ecu there and get it tune.
  18. marsha1l_v6

Show us your lancer/evo pics!

your new injector high impedance?
  19. marsha1l_v6

Dynos in Malaysia

I've been through dyno 4 time. 3 time dynojet 1 time mainline. yes result is around 3x% difference but afr stable tune on mainline compared with dynojet. But, different tuner. ken racing dynojet able to do awd. shop behind ken has awd dyno as well. KLG auto at klang, quite near with autbacs...
  20. marsha1l_v6

hope it helps and you can enjoy your modded evo asap. Let us know your latest gain after those mod.:driver::driver:
  21. marsha1l_v6

i had this issue before..similar to say the least i was WOT my car and suddenly engine stall. long story short: it was ballast resistor failure. I dont know how ,as its just a resistor. engine can start and running during cold start. since u change injector, probably can take a look. took out...
  22. marsha1l_v6

if you think current ecu is not up to par with your expectation, better go link ecu. from my POV, either rechip or standalone.link has good support and affordable. but i sold mine and using rechip now funding for haltech elite :evil::evil: that guy one second adamantium balls, another...
  23. marsha1l_v6

to cruise at that speed...titanium ball good choice. if you not going for high power, remain stock injector is good enough..just get it remap(if its possible for your stock ecu)
  24. marsha1l_v6

innovate boost/shift light 52mm around 8xx at ken racing. if used, so far only saw mechanical boost gauge. post up wanted ad at fb group.
  25. marsha1l_v6

PnP; yes, smoothen the airflow to promote better response. i did not do this because theres mix feedback on this. some say it works, other say better rebuild turbo or buy new one. twin scroll require u to change exhaust side turbine/kacuk to other model. better off find good twin scroll turbo...
  26. marsha1l_v6

that 1k rpm difference shouldnt take that long right? this might help: turbo side: port and polish the stock turbo ball bearing journal twin scroll turbo downpipe (noticable different on response after i change to bigger downpipe)
  27. marsha1l_v6

Perdana V6 Twin Turbo road to 350hp

engine performance parts? custom custom annddd custom. unless theres a used part available. 350 will need alot of work and money.
  28. marsha1l_v6

slightly better...underboost most of the time due to traffic. Can go up to around 360km for 40 liter. thanks, its on going mod. now at 75% progress build it right and good maintenance, u can tekan till your heart content. probably around 19x or 20x whp. best is to leave stock for...
  29. marsha1l_v6

spent for upgrade, excluding replace wear and tear item = still far off cheapest evo i can buy fuel consumption: with heavy foot, lowest was 310km for 40 liter of fuel. That was through karak/lpt route. true. modern high hp car probably gt better mileage . seriously? from full to empty...
  30. marsha1l_v6

wrap up 2019 with rare gem. Its difficult to get ori kacuk bonet evo3 and perdana nowadays. Manage to get one at cheap price. With every bush replace, and adjustable serviced, hopefully can transplant awd 2020. happy holiday and happy new year! :party::party:
  31. marsha1l_v6

Toyota CT15B Turbo fast spooling mod

heard before about the qsv. Usually use at big twin scroll turbo which come in boost later at 4k rpm or so. theres a risk too if the butterfly snapped and suck into turbo.
  32. marsha1l_v6

if thats the case, go for custom piping and external wastegate + new blowoff. Just go one shot with a little room for future/potential upgrade.
  33. marsha1l_v6

Toyota CT15B Turbo fast spooling mod

you can improve response by shifting abit late. Next gear shift, you still in power band. possible mod? billet fin and bb shaft. but it only marginally. you'll achieve xx bar boost probably few hundred rpm early. go dyno and figure out what do u need/want. fine tune fueling etc, then work from...
  34. marsha1l_v6

with your new ebc, you might not need to find uprated actuator yet. if the actuator has lower psi than your intended boost, better be that way. Control the boost by your profec. From the manual, it can be set hi and low setting and able to work with external and internal wastegate. in case of...
  35. marsha1l_v6

thx bro..i didnt mod it, send to csb pro for the job. :rock: applying Izso dark art and the best way to describe it, i can here my fuel pump running now and there is no shouting when talking to rear passenger on highway cruise.
  36. marsha1l_v6

Too much Negative Offset Wheels = Slight Wheel Vibration ?

OEM e46 bmw rim or? do u face any issue before you change wheel/put spacer?
  37. marsha1l_v6

Quick update..progress still on going.. not enough moolah to pasang terus awd, hence split to 2 part. Bought all the item required. now just need $$ and time. -bought new exhaust fgk legalis R and replace geforce exhaust taken from evo6 previously. -installing awd tank. Luckily it come with...
  38. marsha1l_v6

Clutch strange behaviour

hi 6 puck user here and use it as daily. yes, puck typre of clutch has better grip and from standstill it judder to get move. this kind of clutch doesnt like to slip, hence whatever u used to do with stock organic clutch, you cant use the same method. It wont be smooth. that being said, that...
  39. marsha1l_v6

technically need to press both button few sec for enable/disable solenoid control. if u decide to remap, try ask tuner if its possible to add switch for high and low boost.
  40. marsha1l_v6

Rm8k Wira ownership experience-A long way to go

i've had this issue few months ago. While accelerating hard, engine died/stall. I was 'gliding' at 140kmh. i've tried to crank while gliding and stationary but fail to do so. after debug with mechanic and @parakey , found out the injector resistor kaput.
  41. marsha1l_v6

currently using method switching off the 3port solenoid/fail safe. since im running stock wastegate spring 1bar, and i know if my engine running lean, because happen before. hahah if i want higher boost, switch on the 3port solenoid/failsafe. switching to and fro via single action. reflash...
  42. marsha1l_v6

i would go scg1 +remap ecu. scg1 dependable on your wastegate spring, it cant set boost lower than your wastegate spring rate. Hence, getting tial wastegate is good pair. Tial provide various spring vs turbosmart only provide single setup spring...
  43. marsha1l_v6

not normal ke? i thought its common especially for those convert engine...maybe not the high speed cruise..hahaha u can test on open empty road instead of join dragday.. well, its my car for outstation/weekend/fun, those scenario bring confidence in its reliability. :rock:
  44. marsha1l_v6

after rebuild, run in and retune, i go through following stress test: - drive to penang and cruise around 160+- . <-- compare fuel consumption before and after rebuild. see how it fare(temp wise) on long journey with rpm 4k+. - join drag competition. <-- not there to compete, just tekan kaw2...
  45. marsha1l_v6

Need suggestion : Malaysia Boleh workshop

boleh. JPJ stated "Kenderaan model ProtonSELAINProton Perdana dan Proton Inspira hanya dibenarkan membuat penukaran enjin berkeupayaan maksimum 1836cc (1.8 Liter) sahaja. Penukaran enjin berkeupayaan 1997cc atau 1998cc (2.0 Liter) hanya dibenarkan kepada Proton Perdana dan Proton Inspira...
  46. marsha1l_v6

Need suggestion : Malaysia Boleh workshop

perdana can still go for 2.4..hence i can go for4g64 block..hahaha:driver:
  47. marsha1l_v6

I think i live nearby your house..hahaha
  48. marsha1l_v6

Tial comes with various spring where u can setup accordingly. Turbosmart only come with 1 spring. Price slightly expansive than tial Below 600 for new definitely fake . Ori used priced around 6xx -8xx. New one 38mm start at 1.2k for tial. Blow off is subjective. It's just a mechanism to...
  49. marsha1l_v6

time for rebuild! no need for seperate meter. scg1 is one 52mm meter for 2 display, it display both afr and boost same time. Yup, comes with failsafe. there's boost controller too but abit troublesome to set for new user. It doesnt have any hi low. If you want different boost setup, can do...
  50. marsha1l_v6

im using innovate scg1,1.9k including 3 port solenoid and LSU4.9 sensor it has following feature -shiftlight -fail safe *cutoff boost if afr running lean -display boost and afr -complicate boost setup and wastegate sprind dependable. -data log capable -can communicate with standalone. i've done...