Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. LittleWhiteWagon

Rm8k Wira ownership experience-A long way to go

I had that problem on mine also, it was the 02 Sensor, crank sensor & throttle body dying all at once...
  2. LittleWhiteWagon

Nice nice... i'm trying out the Aisin SS HDEO on my friend's blacktop. Seems to be doing a great job cleaning it up inside haha.
  3. LittleWhiteWagon

4-2-1? 4-1? Extractors broken down!

Just get an off the shelf 4-2-1 + 2" pre-made piping that's mandrel bent with a bullet. Some exhaust shops have these.... great way to cut down cost and get proper piping. Hangers all also are made to fit ngam2 for a wira so there's no headache. Muffler it's your choice of look + sound...
  4. LittleWhiteWagon

Honda civic fd2 with k20z2 engine turbo installation

It depends on the tune, how hard you drive the car and how well it's maintained. If you're the sort of person who drives at 100-110 on low load 90% of the time, it'll last you very long. However if you're the type that likes to wangan everywhere and WOT whenever possible with no temperature &...
  5. LittleWhiteWagon

Modding 4G18

I would highly suggest the intercooler. The supercharger's IAT is pretty damn hot if not intercooled haha. EPS conversion also you'll need a standalone for the PWM to maintain the pressure.
  6. LittleWhiteWagon

Modding 4G18

35K is a good budget. Can get everything done for that... but if you've never had oil/water temp & pressure issues, when you start modding that's where the fun starts. Constantly whacking a modded car it won't last as long if you don't know how to prolong the lifespan of it.The 18 if built...
  7. LittleWhiteWagon

Buying a Bmw 330e

Ooh nice nice. Should open a thread for the build progress!
  8. LittleWhiteWagon

Oh no. What oil you using for the hyundai ah? For the 'project' wira i'm using 15-40 for now haha
  9. LittleWhiteWagon

Modding 4G18

Yeah no issue. Just don't be a champion and boost on stock internals kao2 la haha, gonna end up with melted pistons and/or with broken conrods. Forged conrods + vitara pistons are good for about 3-400 to the wheels. But turbo sizing and the rest is up to you what you want to use... Most people...
  10. LittleWhiteWagon

Hi boss :adore:
  11. LittleWhiteWagon

Modding 4G18

Nice nice. Do you prefer the turbo or NA route?
  12. LittleWhiteWagon

Modding 4G18

Besides what Iszo said, hows the condition of your current engine? Can perhaps bring that up to health first also.
  13. LittleWhiteWagon

All thanks to you guys man haha. Just following in your footsteps :shakehands:
  14. LittleWhiteWagon

If you want to save cost can perhaps try diesel engine oil at the next oil change first. The engine may be a little dirty over the years. I've used bardahl diesel oil + marvel mystery oil to revive a 3 years dead wira. From blowing white smoke it took 1 week of driving to get it to have 0...
  15. LittleWhiteWagon

It gives better suspension travel & comfort for consumers. Back then when cars were still relatively softly sprung, they can absorb bumps very well in a straight line & mid-corner. I've a feeling why it wasn't lower because of ground clearance when fully loaded. But then again there's a lot...
  16. LittleWhiteWagon

Best of the best engine oils

For me my personal favorite would be Royal Purple's HPS for FS oil. One of the smoothest oils i've ever used and pretty good FC + anti wear & detergent additives inside. Amsoil also has pretty good oil, but somehow it doesn't get as good FC results as RP. The entry level ones also cant hold...
  17. LittleWhiteWagon

Buying a Bmw 330e

What's your mod list for the 32? For the 50K needed for 700whp what did you get?
  18. LittleWhiteWagon

how to improve the performance of 4G13 stock engine

Nah bro from KL. Hope he can assist you
  19. LittleWhiteWagon

Ya but the firezy from JB so thought can help him out In that area
  20. LittleWhiteWagon

If you want you can find Dwayne from R-Tune garage in mount Austin area. He plays with a lot of classic cars, he might have a few DCNF parts lying around also...
  21. LittleWhiteWagon

I wouldn’t say everything you post is 100% wrong, but it’s very generalized. I would suggest trying out more stuff on your own car so you can use more updated info for your posts in the future. The reason why I left that line there is so that if people do come across this and want to copy...
  22. LittleWhiteWagon

Well I’m glad you can point that out. I’m also giving people a heads up to take your advice with a general pinch of salt cause you just glazed over the rest of what I asked. You use butt feel and theories which are amusing. Oh don’t worry, it’s not an assumption. You’re pretty vocal enough to...
  23. LittleWhiteWagon

Want me to screenshot when you’ve said it? You already said it in the vios thread earlier this month... you didnt say it over here but you’ve said it before in other threads. It’s getting kind of old la. Btw pls go out and get some experience IRL. It’s 2018, 2” isn’t too big. I dare you to...
  24. LittleWhiteWagon

Regarding the engine question, yes the 4G15 block should bolt on to the 4G13 head just fine. If you can get a block where the head studs are Allen Key type it’s also a bit better, studs are slightly larger so you have a bit more clamping force. If you want just a bit more pep for the car you...
  25. LittleWhiteWagon

Wira faulty oil pump

Diesel EO gets rid of dirt super well, but the additives aren't really ngam for petrol engines. You can use this for 1 oil change just to get crap out of your engine then use a good oil to mask the tappet noise. Shell FS is pretty shit at masking noise though. Y2188 has experience with it:rofl:
  26. LittleWhiteWagon

Wira faulty oil pump

You can google up how to test oil pressure and see the tool they use. If your mechanic is not familiar with the tool can go try another shop or so bro.
  27. LittleWhiteWagon

Wira faulty oil pump

Haha probably cleaning out all the gunk inside. Rings kong d ah?
  28. LittleWhiteWagon

Wira faulty oil pump

This is a super subjective question. If you aren't picky with EO, any will do. Follow your service intervals, the engine will last and wear as per normal. If you want to spend a bit more on a performance synthetic, there's tons to choose from. The deciding factors of what oil should you...
  29. LittleWhiteWagon

Wira faulty oil pump

Ask your mechanic if he has any sort of oil pressure tester.
  30. LittleWhiteWagon

It'll be even better after you get a whole exhaust done properly. Better power and FC :driver:
  31. LittleWhiteWagon

You can never go wrong with 4-2-1. Your piping size and muffler, that's a different thing again though.
  32. LittleWhiteWagon

Haha that one must angkat head still what :biggrin:
  33. LittleWhiteWagon

Really? What sort of bolt on modifications gain power but affect your fuel consumption badly? :hmmmm:
  34. LittleWhiteWagon

What sort of extractors would perform worse than a stock log manifold? :rofl: You go for 4-1 also it'll make power.
  35. LittleWhiteWagon

Bro for your 92 you're spoiled with a few choices of 4-2-1's on the market. The points of where the pipes sambung will change the feel of your engine. But if you're lazy to kira2 or chase power just go buy some 'kedai kuning' 4-2-1. They all make power, it's just when in the powerband it...
  36. LittleWhiteWagon

Cylinder Head Repair after valve damage

What engine is it and how bad is the damage?
  37. LittleWhiteWagon

SATRIA 1.6 - Seeking advices for TUNING & UPGRADES

:wavey: Thanks for the compliment man
  38. LittleWhiteWagon

When you have too much it gets scary :afraid:
  39. LittleWhiteWagon

The MMC has is the simplest most manipulative generation between all 3. I personally prefer VDO due to the adaptive ecu, but the MMC one at least you can tune it. Yes. You try la then report back here how it's like haha.
  40. LittleWhiteWagon

Actually mild mods will get you better FC if you drive it sanely haha.Your 4G15 is a carb, mmc or vdo version? My own satria's FC is great for a 3-speed auto even after modding, but it could be better. Yeah the extractor would be a great plus. I might actually help your FC if you drive it...
  41. LittleWhiteWagon

Ya lor... weird thinking. Then after that complain that the mod doesn't work the way it should. :biggrin:
  42. LittleWhiteWagon

Ok la that makes sense then. I've heard a lot of stories like that about enlarging piping and muffler size but still using the stock extractor. Super pointless mod. :shot:
  43. LittleWhiteWagon

Piping size or extractor? What car was this? :hmmmm:
  44. LittleWhiteWagon

Wah sampai worse than stock ah? :biggrin:
  45. LittleWhiteWagon

Ok bro. 93 block yeah :driver:
  46. LittleWhiteWagon

What kind of aftermarket extractor gives you worse power than a stock exhaust manifold wei? :stupid:
  47. LittleWhiteWagon

I think you're misunderstanding me, I didn't say pointless, I said at this point in time with your 110% stock engine, it'll suit a 4-2-1 design better than 4-1. It's up to you at the end of the day. I don't know what you plan to do with your car & engine in the long run... Another thing you...
  48. LittleWhiteWagon

4G93 DOHC with intake and exhaust reversed?

Yeah that's also the reason why thermal coatings to disperse or trap heat, wraps, reflective tape, heatshields, and venting all exist... If you drive hard often and you have the money, it actually does make sense haha. Anyways he can afford a Mivec 93, whoever owns the car is decently well...
  49. LittleWhiteWagon

Oh shit bro... Time for 93 block swap bro, the head no damage right? :burnout: