Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Most of the spare parts shop got sell. I bought mine from new era industries sdn bhd
  2. K

Apm performax abs & spring

Hey Bro, what about on rough terrains or going over humps, is it comfortable ?
  3. K

[DIY] Brake pads and disc rotor change

Yeap, that's right guys. We should clean the caliper pins so that it won't seize up. Later didn't clean will eat one side of the brake pads
  4. K

[DIY] Brake pads and disc rotor change

Guys what about greasing the backing plate and metal to metal contact points with copper antiseize ? Is that necessary ?
  5. K

[DIY] Change a fuel filter

I'm gonna put some hopefully useful information over here for intank fuel filter replacement just in case some one like me trying to search up on DIY stuff. There's a clip underneath the sit that can be taken out but have to be careful not to brake it
  6. K

Thanks guys, appreciate it, I'm gonna search around some more. Gonna check out autonas as well I've checked the firewall that side started tracing from the fuel rail alll the way to the underbody then to the fuel tank. Don't have anything that is cylindrical shape or fuel filter like how I've...
  7. K

Oh yea, I checked with a auto spare parts shop in Taman paramount near Al ehsan mamak. That guy say the fuel filter for NCP93 costs around 200 bucks. *Gasp*
  8. K

I followed the fuel rail from my engine compartment all the way to the tank but I couldn't find the fuel filter :( although my owners manual says change fuel filter (including in tank). I'm assuming there is two that's why it's stated in the manual but so far I looked here and there in engine...
  9. K

Vios idling too low

my vios idling gonna stall also when i reset my ecu lol. the engine shake alot until the chasis also shook but after letting it idle for 10 minutes and drive 3-4km to petrol station then come back, the engine idling rpm higher abit dy, it was 400 rpm idling before this, now around 500-600 rpm.
  10. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Eyh, shit, I just realised I connected wrongly. Lol.
  11. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Lol, I guess I have joined the lazy gang. Not sure when my oil catch tank can finish making. I'll just put in the iswara fuel filter first.
  12. K

Wah, your VR got two fuel filter lol, double the protection. Crap, the spare part shop seller at new era industries in old Klang road say they dont sell the fuel strainer only, he say sell pump and strainer together. That one quite expensive, I'm trying to find for the strainer only so I can...
  13. K

You know where to buy fuel filter for the Vios ncp93 ? I tried asking from a spare part shop, they sell the whole pump and assembly my, don't sell separately
  14. K

Lol 40k km. Gone lar my Vios, The manual say 80kkm change filter. I need to learn this asap so I can change it. Putting back the fuel pump and filter assembly don't need to use the gasket sealant right ?
  15. K

The filter is called a fuel strainer also right ? It's not that difficult to change right ? Sorry bro many questions cause I saw a video on the Subaru fuel filter oh my goodness, this guy disassemble the fuel pump to fuel filter damn long son. And also Wanna clarify the previous vios before...
  16. K

Hey guys, What about the fuel filter underneath the seat for the Vios dugong ? Anyone has experience doing that maybe can share ?
  17. K

Vios idling too low

yea bro :biggrin:. I'm learning how to service the vios, resetting ecu etc. lol
  18. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Yea lar Easily > 100 ringgit But dunno whether got use good stuff for filter material anot
  19. K

Vios idling too low

My manual says what fuel to use for the dugong. Lol SA wanna mess with you.
  20. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Lol, 3 ringgit difference. Come we make higher quality ones using metal bottles
  21. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

I'm gonna try on my brothers Myvi to see whether got strong vacuum like u said. Oh ya, guys, if I placed my oil catch can here shouldn't be a problem right ? Away from engine, between battery, air box and fuse box
  22. K

[DIY] Flush ATF and change filter

Yea, same here. most of my friends intern in consulting and factories lol. I was the only one in my class and the first guy from the mechanical engineering faculty to intern at a service centre according to my previous lecturer
  23. K

No bro lol. Didn't take motor mechanics took Degree in mechanical engineering
  24. K

I think I might have seen before in the Toyota service center. I used to intern there as a technician. Not sure whether I saw wrongly.
  25. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

I saw some post saying that you made the cylinder bore bigger right ? Could it be that ? Bigger volume in the combustion chamber. Suck more air in during downward stroke. Causing morem vacuum than usual at the breather hose side. Not sure whether it works that way.
  26. K

Hey guys, changing the ATF filter in the vios is almost the same like the Myvi right ? Also has the clips thingy
  27. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Gonna turn this thing into oil catch can lol. Just need to measure the PCV valvle size etc.
  28. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

What if the indicator instead of using the press fit type but the one like the brass elbow fitting wan like the one on top. Is it still possible that it's going to leak ?
  29. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

oh yea, you done it before lol.
  30. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

is this the breather hose for the myvi K3-VE engine ? shouldnt we route the breather hose to the oil catch can as well if the article says the breather hose also has blow by gas. lol, i'm in need of experts opinions.
  31. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

I uploaded the following document I found online with a picture of the blowby gases
  32. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Hmmm, good tips bro. I was reading some stuff about the blow by gases. Is it true that there is two hoses where one is routed to the intake manifold and another before the intake manifold ? Which is one is the PCV and the other is the breather hose. One hose routes the gas back into the intake...
  33. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Me too bro, I used the iswara fuel filter like how izso did . Thinking of doing this on the Vios dugong lol.
  34. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Hey Guys, Anyone knows where to get these parts ? It's to make an oil catch can. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/diy-do-yourself/117722-diy-cheapo-oil-catch-can.html Elbow fitting Pneumatic press fit elbow fittings And the black colour glue this guy used.
  35. K

Good idea bro.
  36. K

:adore::adore: Ooooo teach me, anointed one :adore: lol. Oh yea,continuos variable transmission, I got it mixed up with DVVT & VVTi, that's the thing that controls the valves. When you guys gonna do a DIY session. I needa save some money to buy the parts lol.
  37. K

I think its VVT-i
  38. K

ahhh, its a 2010 vios model J spec something that looks like this lol. I was thinking maybe can convert the rear drum brakes to disc brake as well lol and add fog lights infront.
  39. K

Will be Using my moms Vios soon
  40. K

then later slowly turbo :D
  41. K

:adore::laugh: lol. Noted man. No worries. My brother bought over the myvi dy that means i'll be using another car. Maybe we can do the atf cooler onto the other car lol.
  42. K

LOL, I think i better think it through :banana:
  43. K

True also bro, can change the absorber mounting while draining the ATF, I think since the ATF is draining, can Pasang the ATF cooler also
  44. K

Can do this but the author say it's dangerous
  45. K

Hmmm, My ATF oil change is over due 2000 km. My absorber mounting got kluk kluk sound Dy. One of my absorber is leaking, needa change Dy. , Damn alot of stuff needa change but I think we can just start with ATF filter change and flush first. The others I think I can handle since I also need...
  46. K

Nice, paint scrapers also known as putty knife, I read alot of people use this to separate the oil pan. Jom DIY, when you free bro ?
  47. K

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f101/removing-oil-pan-368722/ like how this guy did it using thin knife @Eyelise - As you consider various tools to remove your oil pan, it is also useful to consider the nature of the joint you are trying to disassemble. Mating surfaces joined by a sealant will...
  48. K

Flush radiator with coke (Paging MADMAN)

thanks for the tips guys ! gonna use it in the future lol
  49. K

Flush radiator with coke (Paging MADMAN)

LOL, the pebbles i sweep from the front porch to be mixed with detergent into the reserve tank. I actually got some more pictures of cleaning the radiator hose rust but each posts only can fit 10 pictures, dont wanna spam this forum.