Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. U

WTB : complete 99 spec doors

i got bro.... my house door, confirm 99 spec also it has rough surface and scratch proof Let me know bro i need time to take out my house door.
  2. U

2011 China Super Sport Car Club Meeting

the rich ppl in china is super and way too rich... this is why there is no doubt they can have any chicks regardless of their looks......
  3. U

2011 RX7 Gathering time.........

alamak azraf we were planning to put u in charge of many things such as entertainment, f&b, sponsors , etc............... bro why ???? hehehehee joking, no worries bro we are 1 RX7 club ler we will help each and understand invidually we have our jobs and responsibility... so chill bro... and...
  4. U

hmmmm seems like timing is an issue, well why dun we suggest places and short list from here Rock- Sunway Pyramid Underslyder- no idea for the time being (brain dead from travelling extensively) KK13- Alchemis- Others-
  5. U

Totalled Lamboghini?

Spooled , the lambo driver your nephew which loose_end mentioned only 25 year old? wow! Really rich 25 year old or what? if its true
  6. U

RE Club Gathering Meet

or subsequently please join facebook RX-7 Club Malaysia.... all activities will be updated there
  7. U

JPM Super GT Super/Performance Car Gathering

so 830am at dengkil R&R right?
  8. U

Ok me KariKambimg agree with Mr Kari Ayam!!!! whoever wanna meet at Caltex USJ Go Kart let me know yaa
  9. U

Well why dont make it easier, KL members meet at half way to sepang say errr USJ go kart caltex at NKVE? not sure though as some members live in cheras and stuffs, well you guys decide and make sure its convienent for all members in KL though and for melaka and johore members we meet before sepang
  10. U

Dear Bros Went and collect my ticket just now at taman tun.. (the old ibm office)....well its quite fast and easy The goodie bag came together with Tshirt and Cap (if you donate) Ticket Limited Edition Touch and Go card x 4 !!!!!!!! Dam cool.... see you guys there and Mr New...
  11. U

Got mine, sorry it was in my junk mail folder, guys please check ur junk mail folder
  12. U

Greetings from tokyo, going to super autobacs now, well I faxed in much earlier also no reply.
  13. U

wow the grandfather of rotary has spoken.... RESPECT RESPECT!!! Yup good point... lets finalize the date n venue, then all this will come to the right place...!
  14. U

all other states members, please list in here, we need to gauge for the numbers of RX7 on that day. Also please help to state if your car is a FC. Alll the above members are FD3s
  15. U

Guys can you let Mr President know which members are going starting from here Name 1) KK13 - Mr President KL 2) Underslyder - KL 3) Azraf - KL (just gotten news his car should be ready)
  16. U

What about the nothern side? anyone ? Or even east cost????
  17. U

Revamp of RX-7 Club

Rights! lets start a new chapter in RX-7 and make it a highly active group, KK13, its your part now i can just support u from the back
  18. Nissan 180sx Track Car (FULL CAR not Joint)

Hi Guys I have a 180sx Track car for sale Below are the details: Full Car (not joint) Never been in an accident before (in Malaysia as well as Japan) SR20DET Trust Front Mount Intercooler Trust BOV 16 Inch Nissan Skyline Rims Roll Cage 4 Defi Meters (Taiwan) Never Drifted Before...
  19. U

Revamp of RX-7 Club

Guys, the president has spoken, well , i have just met joewe/RERIDER once, also i saw the amount of mods he have done to his RX7, a round of applause to what he have done to the club and how he had successfully gather the RX7's in malaysia. Seriously he is the MAN!!!! To the new president...
  20. U

Revamp of RX-7 Club

seriously i would like to thank KK13 for the japan gt efforts. Well its a group effort like my good friend azraf said, therefore its up to the group , what you guys wanna do and what to do with the club to make it active. Of course we must show gratitude and respect towards our current president...
  21. U

Spotted...?

Mr DuckDuck err sorry i mean Darkdark, ur bodykit installed already?
  22. U

Revamp of RX-7 Club

Well Joewe called me yesterday while i was in a meeting, at first i wasnt sure who was it but he sms me back mentioned his name, i sms him twice after that, but no answer. Well its a working day and everyone got their own work to do right? anyways Joewe, feel free to call me again when you are...
  23. U

Revamp of RX-7 Club

Anyways bros decision is your side , we respect whatever that helps , and glad we have president and well lets ask him to meet up and plan for us then?....chun? Mr president save us homeless Childs and unite us before we become mat bicycle
  24. U

Revamp of RX-7 Club

Dear All Of course i am relatively new to RX7 (since last year) , i did attended a few drives with you guys and the maximum number of us is only 6 in KL....(of course some cannot wake up due to too early drive). Other than that, some TT here n there and most of the time organized by Mr...
  25. U

sorry my car always got extra baggage one... if melaka i would like to bring my drift car down and play there as well.... he he he
  26. U

Err guys...melaka has a small track right? not so high speed one? wanna do it there?
  27. U

Ok so just a gathering then.... keep it simple......
  28. U

Morning drive to Goh Tong Jaya via Ulu Yam

humble 1.6 normally dam scary n not humble HHEHEHEHEEHEHE
  29. U

Yups, its true and painful but why dont we start back the glorious moments. I can organize a drift cum, cone session for you to try out the car but not in a super fast way but rather skillful way. Per head only RM 100 max... thats much better and try to form and start something back from here...
  30. U

why dont like we do it this way, this upcoming friday night we gather at Kayu aman suria or somewhere got loads of parking. Then from there we decide from the word of all what to do with the next gathering, eerrrrrrr just wondering how come rx7 club is like a homeless child club....? should...
  31. U

hahaha kariayam, i agree with u .... TRACK TRACK TRACK!!!
  32. U

see u guys tomorrow...., rx7 got 3 or 4 i think + darkdark99
  33. U

well the new president mr KK13, you decide on behalf of rotary ppl....
  34. U

15th of May the skyliners are going up goh tong jaya via ulu yam.... wanna join them?
  35. U

i am in for sepang! well bukit putus errr not my cup of tea. would love to go there with a 180sx though hehehe. see laa if you guys want can TT laaaa. up to you all though
  36. U

i will pass as well as mr over heat not goin so no fun to ride without him.... he he.... bro i also cant as i need to teman orang rumah before i get goreng in the ass next time. Anyways my good fren mr azraf is coming back on 13th of may so we wait for him for another drive laaa, everyone...
  37. U

Help! Water Temp 105 after 5 min!

Brew, Yeaps its wiring problem. I have confirmed this point with mechanic already.
  38. U

This weekend On which is tomorrow, on my side got some timing issues with other members, my mech n gang (A31, B13, KE70) going up early at 630 as one of their members need to be back pj by 9. So we carry out on our own or what? myside here can follow my timing is one Peugeot 206 only... with my...
  39. U

more more pleaseeeee
  40. U

Wo kays! this week who is on?
  41. U

Wokay laaaaa! ons laaa all the way up....! Ask some of the skylines to join in also ler.. Ok i am a little confuse here, Kariayam i know who, KK13 is mr garang green rx7, meaning rock lee is mr over heat.... am i right guys? Azraf, u are coming back 13 right? we will make one just for you...
  42. U

Go up again this week???? Also since RX 7 club is not active lets make it active again yeah but maybe with some "changes?" Hehehe:driver::driver:
  43. U

owning a 180sx

i have 3 180sx up to date. Its a very reliable car! seldom give me problems. Dont expect it to be 100% though, as the parts are mostly second hand or aging. One of the guys that has been fixing such cars for year are no other than Mr Leong from My Ride autoworks Taman Mayang PJ, so therefore you...
  44. U

Count me in! details please post it here.... thanks man
  45. U

well bro , changed to another meter still got sound, is it the sensor then? which sensor is that?
  46. U

water level perfect. Based on your experience Rerider is there other things that can trigger a warning light and sound but the water temp is normal? even during traffic jam it is normal but sound still there.
  47. U

mine has a more funny problem. I am not sure whether it is the meter problem or sensor problem. When i start my car after 5 seconds the water meter warning comes out with that sound. Water temp on both my defi and stock meter appears to be normal even after driving. So now need to check whether...
  48. U

Invite: 15 free Grandstand passes for SNF 23 April

Adian, meaning that when we go we park our cars inside and lepak around there right?
  49. U

Invite: 15 free Grandstand passes for SNF 23 April

ReRider, it was me that bot the Pillar from you last week. Nice meeting you and hope to see you for TT yaaaaa or sepang....
  50. U

Official RE Owners Registry

Model : FD3S Color : White Location : KL Had my car since Nov last year. Still at my workshop touching up minor things at My Ride Autoworks Taman Mayang near dataran prima. . . Just did up sound system and some touch up here and there. Hope to join you guys for the next TT ya.