Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. CPS cam degree?

Wanted to ask, stock campro cam degree is 235 intake and 240 exhaust, 22 degree overlap, how about cps stock camshaft? Low lift and high lift?
  2. khaiirrul97

Satria neo campro modification done, 117 hp only

Not proton put speedcut, my brother put, he said the car is unstable because no struct bar yet. So he decided to limit to 200, that’s what he said la idk lor. Spiking of graph usually tells what? (E.g. unstable spark?.,etc.)
  3. khaiirrul97

Both my brother n his friend said got speedcut, they went together to tune. Maybe not the latest dyno chart that they gave me if u say otherwise. For the hp, at wheel estimated how much?:hmmmm:
  4. khaiirrul97

anyone know hp of stock cps and cps r3 on dyno? Not based on proton one :hmmmm:
  5. khaiirrul97

Yep the same spec from before, the afr idk , is it because of speedcut or anything, my brother’s the one who bring it to tune and he said the speedcut is at 200, n yep can feel the meter can go beyond 200 but it stop at 200.
  6. khaiirrul97

i dont have any aim act, but i want it to have more power over time as i want to mod slow2 -_-
  7. khaiirrul97

How much cost roughly to change to cps’s IM or change to skunk’s or any other recommendations? Sry if the question sounds stupid. n heres the chart for that last time discussion,glad to hear any comment :|
  8. khaiirrul97

Yeah will definitely be on my list, now must kumpul duit first haha, thank you though for the tips
  9. khaiirrul97

The graph is in my attachment, idk how to put it inside my message, sorry sifu all :/
  10. khaiirrul97

As for the full details, i actually didnt get that info yet, as i bought this car through my sister friend, and i am being so annoying to my sister about asking the details until she totally ignored me hahahaha, so for now i dont know yet the full details on the spec, just recently bought this...
  11. khaiirrul97

Mods on neo