Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. faruck

Mitsubishi evo8 6speed 03"

eat STI? nice one bro! :rofl:
  2. faruck

Kena Summon, Don't want pay go court

go to court on the written date in the summon..the judge will ask u whether u want to plead guilty or not..just plead that u are guilty..then the judge will ask u whether u want to make rayuan or not..then just rayu that u want to kurangkan the amount of the summon..been there done that bro..i...
  3. faruck

Voltage Stabilizer

hot inazma bro..but beware of fake ones
  4. faruck

Matching sports spring with stock absorbers ...appreciate feedback

better find adjustable terus if like that? :idea:
  5. faruck

i know bro..but this is not the case that the spring masuk x ngam..it happens because of the spring is too short..if the spring masuk xngam it happens a lot to those who just changed their ori spring to sport..dat one because the pomen from hugo klang shop pasang..they usually follow their heart...
  6. faruck

if eibach spring can masuk 2jari n comfortability acceptable for me because my accord n f30 use eibach..h&r 1 jari n stiffer..bcause h&r spring shorter..but theres some people complained bout h&r..they said sometimes they heard the spring like tendang when corner..
  7. faruck

Proton GSC Spied!

looks cheap??
  8. faruck

WTS Proton Satria Neo R3 Clubsport

1000x likes!!!
  9. faruck

Liqui Moly Products

which engine lube u recommend for high compression 1.3l rebore to 1.6l campro ?? and let say if i want to use it for a f1 engine..6 cylinder twin turbo..can or not mr biochemition?
  10. faruck

which brand of 195/55/15?

can the ' bunga ' last long ??im affraid if we use this kind of tyre botak cepat ?? no use pakai sekejap then buang ??
  11. faruck

Chinese New Year Wishes for 2014

happy chinese new year to all zth'rians..wish you luck in the Year of the Horse :ridinghorse:
  12. faruck

Which car better to get amoi?

muka like uptown!! if put him beside ex5 i think lebih kurang sahaja..maybe ex5 looks better
  13. shell helix 5w-40 ( 1 LITRE BOTTLE )

SHELL HELIX ULTRA 5W-40 Formulated to offer Shell's maximum engine clean up, improved fuel economy and cold starting. Shell’s ultimate Active Cleansing Technology - up to five times more effective at removing sludge from dirty engines than a mineral oil Longer protection thanks to enhanced...
  14. faruck

which brand of 195/55/15?

195/55/15 daily drive just use yokohama parada spec 2 laa..the 'bunga' damn pretty..good hydroplaning..jauh looks like semi slick..murah oso..170-190 oni :biggrin:
  15. faruck

satria neo r3

got it for 80 bucks only...klang maiii :burnout:
  16. faruck

Extreme Engine Modifications

that white evo!! damn so scary !!
  17. faruck

Suspensions for Satria Neo CPS

pm me the price bro and age of the item?if possible the pic of ur adjustable if ur willing to snap? :burnout:
  18. faruck

Nangkang NS-2R Semi slick review?

thats what i thought too bro..
  19. faruck

Nangkang NS-2R Semi slick review?

bro WAJA2003.. which one is better in terms of gripping..205/50/r15 kumho ku36 or 195/55/r15 nankang ns-2r?? bcause for now im using the kumho ku36..but its digging my pocket..nankang is lot cheaper..
  20. faruck

popular JDM iconic aftermarket wheels

http://daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/x-images-more/volk-re-30-colors.jpg one of my fav set of wheels..since the other taken already by our zth'rians heee... ---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------...
  21. faruck

egine stall while driving

i thought that was normal??? :hmmmm:
  22. faruck

Skyline on fire?

till today i also wonder how....... :alberteinstein:
  23. faruck

Choices of cars to buy?

proton suprima s? FC not that bad..interior n exterior a lot better than honda bandar n toyota veus? sharing my 2 cents :flute: ---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:54 AM ---------- or this one Proton P2-30A Global Small Car illustrated...
  24. faruck

Do you think a bad looking face will spoil his/her image?

another lelsley thread :sleep:
  25. faruck

Passo YRV K3VET for sale

only bcoz of the title u guys want to fight2 using ur keyboard ahh??common laa.. we are zth'rians laa..peace!
  26. faruck

BMW 328ci E46 Coupe(B)

i tell u awal2 that i only want teh tarik can ahh??
  27. faruck

JDM Meet at Sepang 7 Dec '13

thought u owning a blm??
  28. faruck

TTA Merchandise

they have different sizes of the sticker..mine the biggest..maybe u talked about the smaller size?
  29. faruck

TTA Merchandise

the tta sticker was 15ringgit that day..the t-shirt 45ringgit..bought both of it and wear it with pride..heeeeee :smokin:
  30. faruck

JDM Meet at Sepang 7 Dec '13

why only jdm?? Mdm cannot ahh?? racist lahh u all :tongue:
  31. faruck

toyota supra 3.0 (m) twin turbo

nice...except the spoiler..hehe
  32. faruck

wheels questions

for me to see u better stick to the normal design that most of our petrolheads using like TE37,ce28,rpf1,rp01,regam,etc.....because its simple ..
  33. faruck

Normal vs swirl center bullet

ok bro..noted with thanks
  34. faruck

tq bro
  35. faruck

not a satisfying answer that i was lookin for..anyone else?
  36. faruck

which one is better??anyone can tell me whats the difference?? help me solve this confusion.. :hmmmm:
  37. faruck

Need some advise from Sifu's here

then if tayar bocor how?bring along solarturbine ahh? to sotong the tayar? kikikiki
  38. faruck

Volkswagen Models - The correct choice

mercedes benz clc bro :top:
  39. faruck

wts: HOLDEN Monaro

malaysian gettin richer :adore:
  40. faruck

[WTS]R3 Satria Neo Original Tonnka Extractor

pm me best price bro
  41. faruck

[wts] satria neo performance parts

hwl still got warranty x bro?
  42. faruck

Honda CRX Delsol B16A Vtec

more pic pls
  43. faruck

Honda Civic (M) EG6 B18C Type R

best price and registration no??
  44. faruck

Discussion: what makes a vehicle fun to drive?

satria neo clubsport + k20r engine !! weeeee :thefinger:
  45. Bmw m5 4.4l twinturbo unregistered

BMW M5 4.4L V8 2012 cheapest in town and history of m5 f10 :banghead: * Black leather Seats * TV Tuner * Electric Glass Sunroof * 20 inch M Alloy Sport Rims * Surround Vie Cameras (5 Cameras) * Bi-Xenon Lights * LED Lights * Heads up Display * Cruise Control * Heated Seats * DVD...
  46. faruck

civic type r (EP3)

million likes lahh bro!!!!!!!!!!! :adore:
  47. faruck

My review on kumho ku36, and toyo r1r.

jooi seng at klang..so far the tire was great..not so noisy..wet condition also ok..u can enjoy the tires when day is hot!! :rock:
  48. faruck

used car stock clearance

so which one is ur friend contact number?
  49. faruck

used car stock clearance

bro can i know where can i view all the cars??