Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. mokomoko

Zth hq tt

we'll be down there bout 11ish.
  2. mokomoko

Subang Jaya TT session

wow its been ages since i logged in. SJ no TT sessions lately?
  3. mokomoko

Are you color blind??!!

can see all...........ok im safe :biggrin:
  4. mokomoko

Malaysian Silvia Club Facebook

silvia ke skyrine ke............all fren fren.........kan all nissan right? :biggrin:
  5. mokomoko

Did you give your car a name?

Most cars developed after year 2000 are soulless..........Year 2000 was the big shift from cars built with PASSION to cars built as sad appliances.
  6. mokomoko

Malaysian Silvia Club Facebook

Good day everyone! Join up the Facebook group for all Boleh Land S-chassis owners! With this group hopefully we can communicate more and organise more meets and events. You can search "Malaysian Silvia Club" on Facebook or just click here to go straight there...
  7. mokomoko

PS13/RPS13/S14/S15 owners

can, try finding on the search bar again "Malaysian Silvia Club" It should appear as a group then u just click to join ---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:55 AM ---------- can try clicking here me thinks...
  8. mokomoko

ok then i shall start one on FB. Find on FB,' Malaysian Silvia Club' I created the group already. Its a closed group so can control the information flow
  9. mokomoko

katak! lol! Hey joe havnt seen u in awhile, we all should meet u soon one day
  10. mokomoko

we should set up a facebook group for silvia owners in malaysia. So can plan out stuff like the Malaysian skyline club....
  11. mokomoko

hahahaha its nice to see that we give affectionate names to our 4 wheeled machines. Shows that we really love our cars :proud:
  12. mokomoko

DanzEterna: not Godzilla, but the sister of godzilla :biggrin: and her name is 'tank' shah5755: kesantet? what that mean?? sounds hilarious!
  13. mokomoko

my gf calls my 180 'the tank' Her reasonings is that its noisy, jerks and clunks when shifting, farts, whistles, feels like rocks when going on bumpy roads i guess the name stuck after that.
  14. mokomoko

Just a passing thought.. Did you guys give names to your cars? If you do, lets share it and have a good laugh! :biggrin:
  15. mokomoko

yea the skyline group is so active, but us silvia folk all shy shy never come out together...........should have a big BIG gathering of S-chassis members.
  16. mokomoko

UY-GTJ Uphill Breakfast. 15th May 2011

woooo another drive up there, ill see if can make it :driver:
  17. mokomoko

Sound come out from suspension

running around forum to forum, i have noticed that almost everyone who owns some coilovers have experienced some form of clunk clunk sounds.......more apparent in the rears. My car is running tein superstreets and the rears have that annoying clunking sound as well.....more apparent on low...
  18. mokomoko

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

The kambing picture so much emotionnn.........so much feellllll.........
  19. mokomoko

2 Stage Touge Drive: 13th Mar 2011

shit.....i feel so sad now......i bought myself a NEW alarm clock already...... :bawling:
  20. mokomoko

hey sorry guys didnt get to attend the drive though i confirmed. By the time i woke up it was already 930am. My face looked like my avatar that morning. I changed engine and gear oils, and pumped full tank the day before to attend the drive and i couldnt wake up!!! arrrgghhh!!!
  21. mokomoko

will be confirming my attendance tomorrow but i will be only riding up the bukit tinggi stage. The ulu yam stage i will skip and meet you guys up at gotong jaya for breakfast via the new road. After that will follow the convoy to bukit tinggi. Got 3 cars on my side tomorrow including LooseEnd.
  22. mokomoko

haha the last time everyone also pecut giler eventhough in the rain.
  23. mokomoko

HKS Coilovers - Need rebuild

on the subject of coilover servicing, since i have only owned 1 set in my entire life i don't really know when do coilovers need servicing. How do you tell when do they need servicing? I mean there are no visible leaks but i know the ride is rather harsh. The dampening dial still seems to work...
  24. mokomoko

Carace Kwan~!!!

amazing ah the thread still alive for like almost 4 years now
  25. mokomoko

Where is kendrick wong??

Wow..........kendrick has fans........
  26. mokomoko

What happened to Dato Sagor track?

i think the nearest smaller track would be the one in melaka right? But i too am not sure whether they allow cars or not....seems to be for motobike only
  27. mokomoko

>>any Seremban People<< N9

TT how bout end of the month? 26th or 27th of feb?
  28. mokomoko

thanks a bunch melon! been wanting to go to this track and have some fun for ages
  29. mokomoko

2008 until now...no news??

the whole project suffered premature ejaculation...........due to lack of funds (probably siphoned out to fuel other things.......hmm)
  30. mokomoko

got a contact for the management of the track? Thinking of organising a weekend trackday fun drive there.
  31. mokomoko

Most Beautiful Roads In the World

should have a list of "most beautiful roads to drive in Malaysia"
  32. mokomoko

The Skyline Breakfast Drive: Goh Tong Jaya - Genting Highlands

can't wait for the next outing. Hopefully the next time no rain too........rear tyres slippin' n slidin' all over the place that morning!
  33. mokomoko

sure thing, we can plan another date where can accommodate everyone
  34. mokomoko

so now cars cannot go there to play around anymore? damn..........have always wanted to go there to try it out, looks like a nice small track to practice and play around
  35. mokomoko

joe so how our seremban - pd lunch TT? We come down to seremban first then go PD ?
  36. mokomoko

Speed Trap: Flashing oncoming cars

i will definitely flash the oncoming traffic to warn them. Not just warn them of road blocks, but also of accidents up the way or obstructions. Its always good to lend a helping hand to others. Sometimes the smallest acts makes the biggest difference.
  37. mokomoko

UY-GTJ Uphill Breakfast 30th Jan 2011

i thought it was gonna be a nice sunny day...........padahal total opposite.
  38. mokomoko

ho ho that was a great drive that sunday morning, and nice to meet up with all of you guys! Wet as hell and made my backside almost swing out several times (silvias are seriously tailhappy) i wore the wrong attire and now i have caught a cold.....brrrrrrrrr
  39. mokomoko

Car parks to screw around with your car

congratz on your new edition to your family, now its time to save up and buy your kid a go-kart to prep the little fella to be a tame racing driver
  40. mokomoko

Can can. i think can meet up at mcd drive thru or the shell station beside it either way. all the peeps from subang gather up here by 6 15 so can go down buy coffee................:proud:
  41. mokomoko

open to anyone! as long as u like to eat and meet up with new friends thats all you need!:proud:
  42. mokomoko

Hi to all silvia and 180sx member here

when your physical shop is open we will all come gatecrashing for all the goodies =D hope to see your shop soon!
  43. mokomoko

Remus: We convoy from subang to petronas, batu cave? Would like to tag along with another car cause i will be sleepy hahahahaha :sleep:
  44. mokomoko

yea thats what im thinking....convoy from kl to seremban then to pd on 13th feb. we go there for lunch! eat satay or other stuff by the beach. so ill just have a count of heads. 1. mokomoko
  45. mokomoko

ill prob be joining as well if i can hear my alarm clock mokomoko - 180sx
  46. mokomoko

sure TR, ill spread the word around to the rest. So 13th of Feb ay we set the date? Now comes the question what are we going to eat and do there:proud:
  47. mokomoko

out of curiosity, which mamak is the one that we will be ending up in in gohtong jaya?
  48. mokomoko

iPhone view of the Girls at the Tokyo Auto Salon 2011

i see that too..........the owner of the r32 better sayang it nice nice after the show
  49. mokomoko

count me in for the breakfast. would be nice to meet up and make new friends on a sunday morning (which i normally am not even awake at that time) hope my old girl can catch up :biggrin:
  50. mokomoko

alrighty, nvm if they reach first just order a teh ais and some roti canai for me ho ho ho