Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. anType

Only Nice Plate Numbers Part 2. Plz, No 'ROJAK' Numbers In Here.. Tq..

Hi guys, I'm trying to complete the single-character single-digit plate collection, does anyone have the following plate photos or at least info what cars they're on? A2, A4, A6, A7, A8, A9 B1, B3, B7, B8, B9 C6 D2 K3, K6, K7, K8 L1, L4, L6, L8 M2, M4, M7 N1, N4, N5, N6, N8 P4, P7, P9 R2, R4...
  2. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

458 Italia - 599 GTO - 458 Italia 599 GTO
  3. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

4. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

Happy Star Wars Day May the 4th be with you!
  5. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

1936 Mercedes-Benz 500K
  6. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

The 599 GTO
  7. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

GT3 Madness LP700 Insanity
  8. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

Double Aventador!
  9. anType

Bike time! WRR 9 + WKR 2 AEY 1
  10. anType

Used to see this at Jalan Ampang quite often when I was working there... Sometimes parked at Hock Choon opposite AmpWalk
  11. anType

JAS 2 - Jeep Liberty JAV 1 - Rolls-Royce Silver Spur II JBH 1 - Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL JD 1 - Mercedes-Benz 600 SEL
  12. anType

ZJ - they only have 1 and 2.. That's KL-based convoy. JZ is the Johor-based convoy, they have a lot of cars... I've seen up to JZ 27 last time
  13. anType

Sultan of Johor in KL Range Rover Supercharged + Range Rover Autobiography Ultimate Edition Lincoln Town Car Executive limos ZJ1 + ZJ2 - Chrysler 300C
  14. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera
  15. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

Ferrari 458 Italia
  16. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

Wishing you warmth, prosperity, happiness and togetherness in your family in the New Year and always. Gong Xi Fa Cai!
  17. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

SLS AMG
  18. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

TMJ's 599 GTO
  19. anType

Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 in Malaysia

Aircond and radio are standard in Malaysian spec.
  20. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

Happy New (Apocalypse) Year 2012! :smile:
  21. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a fast one :)
  22. anType

I was actually quite flabbergasted about the power of 4.0. After experiencing the 3.8, I was thinking "How much difference can 0.2l make?" It can actually make a whole world of difference! When you're in the 3.8, the whole car feels like it's on the edge of what's physically possible. In the...
  23. anType

Yeah. It's not the only one in Malaysia, but the first. There are a few more coming.
  24. anType

I was lucky enough to have a quick photo shoot of the first ever registered Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 in Malaysia. There are 600 in the world and only 5 are allocated to Malaysia. This is unit number 099/600.
  25. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 Nr. 099/600
  26. anType

What's that? SIJ ? Sultan Ibrahim Johor or something?
  27. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

28. anType

The birth of a Novitec Rosso 430 Scuderia - Behind the scenes from Iktikadraya Centre

Re: The birth of a Novitec Rosso 430 Scuderia - Behind the scenes from Iktikadraya Ce Novitec Rosso Ferrari Scuderia 777 Final Edition is almost here!
  29. anType

Driven: Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 TSI

I really love the looks of the car. It's one of those humble, yet eye-catching ones. Quite a few supercar owners suggest this little bugger as a car that can catch up with big engined convoys, so you actually proved them right! If you have the 2.0L version, you could easily be somewhere in the...
  30. Make A Wish Foundation and Blue Jackets organize a special day for Derrick Ivan

Blue Jackets and Make A Wish Foundation Malaysia collaborated together to make the Sunday, October 30th a special day for Derrick Ivan, a 15 year old boy who is suffering from cancer. One of Derrick's biggest wishes is to sit in Lamborghini Murciélago. Blue Jackets decided to go one step further...
  31. anType

Aventador @ Bank of Singapore Golf Tournament, KLGCC

LP570-4 is one GRAND prize indeed!
  32. anType

Blue Jackets Sunday Drive, 23 October 2011

Well, I understand where you guys are coming from, but Blue Jackets seem okay with leaving the plates on the photos. For me, personally, it's not about courtesy or anything, as much as aesthetics - I just don't like the looks of photos with edited plates. Those empty black rectangles where the...
  33. anType

Random Shot: Lamborghini Aventador

anType didn't find it comfortable to get into it, especially with his long legs... haha! The cockpit is a truly fantastic place to be... the smell of leather, the attention to details in everything, mmm! But looks too German if you know what I mean. It sort of lacks the Italian 'bonkersness'.
  34. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

The only Ferrari F50 in Malaysia was spotted out in Kuala Lumpur tonight. Being more than 15 years old and parked next to its much younger sibling F430, it still steals the show.
  35. anType

You can keep an eye on Blue Jackets site or Facebook page, they usually post the info about the events there. Yep, every bit a real 996 GT3. The owners didn't say anything, so I left everything as it is. I still don't understand what's the deal with blanking number plates out? Say, if...
  36. anType

Cutting edge Flatberry BB by Porsche Design

It's like Vertu/Nokia... fancy on the outside, same as a standard BB on the inside. Nevertheless, looks stunning!
  37. Photos: Blue Jackets Sunday Drive, 23 October 2011

Last Sunday, October the 23rd I was honoured to be a part of the fairly regular Blue Jackets Sunday Drive from KL to Port Dickson. Whereas the Ferrari and Lambo guys couldn't make it this time, there was still a plethora of German and Japanese exotica to choose from in the form of Nissan GT-Rs...
  38. anType

Dato Mohkzani's official statement on Marco Simoncelli's tragic end in Sepang

Rest in Peace, Marco. I arrived to Sepang a bit late on Sunday, just to find out that there was an accident. I spent some time waiting for the race to resume, but shortly before 5pm, there was an announcement about the cancellation. It's only when I got home, I found out that the accident was...
  39. anType

Long story short, it's a community of great non-stuck-up fun-loving exotic owners, who like to do something with their cars (as opposed to some people who just keep them in the garage). They organize drives, events, etc. I think RM 2-3k maybe? Not too sure.
  40. anType

Last Sunday, October the 23rd I was honoured to be a part of the fairly regular Blue Jackets Sunday Drive from KL to Port Dickson. Whereas the Ferrari and Lambo guys couldn't make it this time, there was still a plethora of German and Japanese exotica to choose from in the form of Nissan GT-Rs...
  41. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

Porsche 997 Carrera 4S & 996 GT3 RS
  42. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

Audi R8
  43. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

Ferrari 550 Maranello Rarely see 550's and 575's nowadays...
  44. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

Not cheap. One F430 owner I know said he'd only rent it for 7-8k per day and even then, he wouldn't just give it to anyone... To be honest, I don't think you can get supercar rental here in KL unless you approach the owners. The cars are too expensive.
  45. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2

Two of the most unique Bentley Mulsannes around, custom-made for His Royal Highness Sultan Ibrahim Ismail, the Sultan of Johor.
  46. anType

The birth of a Novitec Rosso 430 Scuderia - Behind the scenes from Iktikadraya Centre

Re: The birth of a Novitec Rosso 430 Scuderia - Behind the scenes from Iktikadraya Ce I think you saw some other car... The one featured in this article still looks the same.
  47. anType

JCC 2 - Toyota Land Cruiser JCN 2 - Toyota Land Cruiser JM 2 - Toyota Land Cruiser VX JLS 1 - Mazda CX-9 JZ 2 + JZ 12 - Holden Commodore + Porsche Cayenne S JZ 3 - Holden Commodore JZ 5 - Holden Commodore SS AFM JZ 9 - Holden Commodore wagon JZ 10 - Holden Commodore wagon...
  48. anType

Re: The birth of a Novitec Rosso 430 Scuderia - Behind the scenes from Iktikadraya Ce Just spoke to Iktikadraya representatives yesterday, they said the car mentioned in this write-up will be repainted soon to Novitec Rosso 777 style paintwork, matte red & black theme, so it will look like this:
  49. anType

Random Exotics Pics 2