Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. faisal

TIMETOATTACK 2012 Round 1 Results! (SS & S NA-FF, SS & S NA-FR, HYBRIDS)

re: TIMETOATTACK 2012 Round 1 Results! (SS & S NA-FF, SS & S NA-FR, HYBRIDS) Thanks Tom, I did wonder where mid engine RWD cars like MR2/MR-S would be classified. Maybe you should change the NA-FR Class name to NA-RWD :listen:
  2. faisal

TIMETOATTACK 2012 Round 1 Results! (SS & S NA-FF, SS & S NA-FR, HYBRIDS)

re: TIMETOATTACK 2012 Round 1 Results! (SS & S NA-FF, SS & S NA-FR, HYBRIDS) Super Street NA-FR has a mid engined Cayman in 3rd place. I thought in the regs NA-FR meant – Naturally Aspirated Front Engined, Rear Wheel Drive ?
  3. faisal

Proton R3 Duo Dominates MSS Round 1!

fordrunger. we know Mr James Veerapan is not an unkown :biggrin:. the fella who commented probably doesn't know enough real race drivers to comment as such
  4. faisal

Ignition.my MegaLAP 2012

Hi Guys, This weekend is Round 1 of MegaLAP Time Attack. There are road tire & Semi Slick tires categories. All info on MegaLAP.com
  5. faisal

Ignition.my MegaLAP 2012

Hi Guys, This weekend is Round 1 of MegaLAP Time Attack. There are Road tire & Semi Slick tires categories. All info on MegaLAP.com
  6. faisal

Ignition.my MegaLAP 2012

Hi Guys, This weekend is Round 1 of MegaLAP Time Attack. There are road tire & Semi Slick tires categories. All info on MegaLAP.com
  7. faisal

Join Us @ the RCA MegaLAP Time Attack Round One

More Info on Ignition.My 's MegaLAP can be found here
  8. faisal

Open track day 26th Feb

If you are in Klang Valley, please register at N1 racing in Sunway
  9. faisal

RCA Dragon Prosperity Trackday

Ignition.My puts up any track days we do on our website as well. TRACK DAYS
  10. faisal

SNF Round 5 Experience Report from me.

replied like a true racer. bravo
  11. faisal

Red Bull Rookies finalises multinational line-up for Sepang 1000KM race

Go Mark!!! A thorn amongs the roses... or is he the rose amongst the thorns
  12. faisal

We're racing in the HPC-MAM 4Hr Endurance this Sunday!

Good luck Tom and Shedden. The HPC Celica is a good platform to race on. I raced it in S1K last year. BTW I noticed i'm "blacked out" of the 1st & 3rd pic.. hahaha
  13. faisal

RCA TrackDay - 2 E30 having a blast

Ignition.My's 2 editors having a laugh driving their friends E30s YouTube - Fun with BMW E30s at Sepang
  14. faisal

R3 Satria Neo is as fiery as its colour code

Dude, the car u want exist, it's called the Satria NEO R3 Club Sport. And R3 has won with the NEO. in MME 2008 they were Class B Champions. BTW R3 would make u a NEO Race car if you ask them to. But would you pay for it is another matter la
  15. faisal

Saturday Night Fever Series Round 1 only RM 200!

Next round is March 5th.
  16. faisal

Brief Shots: Saturday Night Fever Round 1 - Jan 15 2011

Dude, go to the link I posted. it's mentioned in the article the next round will be 5th of March. It's not going to be weekly. We are organising it at least once every 2 months.
  17. faisal

Brief Shots: Saturday Night Fever Round 1 - Jan 15 2011

March 5 RESULTS: SNF Round 1 15 Jan 2011 | Ignition.My SNF: Moorthy’s emotional win | Ignition.My
  18. faisal

SNF: Moorthy’s emotional win | Ignition.My
  19. faisal

Ignition.My Saturday Night Fever 25th Dec 2010

YouTube - Saturday Night Fever Series Sepang Preview Round 25 Dec 2010
  20. faisal

Hi, try these links Saturday Night Fever Series | Ignition.My TECH REGS SPORTING REGS
  21. faisal

Senkyr Motorsports gives the 1 –Series the GTR race treatment

Are u referring to the black cylinder connected to the damper with a silver tube? that's the remote reservoir to adjust damping rate.
  22. faisal

Saturday Night Fever set to Ignite Christmas night at SIC

SNF: Jonn Teo does a Double | Ignition.My
  23. faisal

Saturday Night Fever set to Ignite Christmas night at SIC

You're wrong there. If you came last nite to SIC you woulld have seen it did happen.
  24. faisal

Ken Ji's super-smooth 2:26.3 Onboard Lap Video at the 2010 Time To Attack Finale

wa... KenJi put up his lap vidoe for us to view.. you fellas start discussing gps, WAAS, G force etc... relax la.. Give credit to KenJi la. Even though he had the car pretty long, it's been constantly improved since he had it. And even he admits the car and his driving still far from...
  25. faisal

BMW pulls the plug on WTCC

Not bleak if you look at it the bigger picture. It makes more sense for BMW to compete againts their market competitors on both race circuits and car markets. WTCC is turning into a bore with privateer diesel SEATs and FWD Chevrolets. big yawn in 2011 BMW with the M3 GT2 will enter...
  26. faisal

Ferrari 458 Challenge is out of the bag

the race car has one tailpipe for each bank of cylinders. so not necessary to have a 3rd middle pipe
  27. faisal

2010 KLIMS - Proton Celebrates 25th anniversary in style

The KLIMS NEO R3's bodykit are all carry over from the 2010 NEO R3 Lotus Racing which was based on the 2008 NEO AFOS MAX1500 race car which was based on the 2006 NEO R3 Concept. The new addition in 2010, are the front fenders.
  28. faisal

2010 KLIMS - Proton Celebrates 25th anniversary in style

The inspira "Jebat" must have been "inspired" by SEAT's Bocanegro concept with the black masking of the bumpers. Proton Styling dept do a good job at making run of the mill everyday cars. But when it comes to modifying they just copy+paste without knowing why or what they copied.. The...
  29. faisal

Ignition.My's Saturday Night Series

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:38 AM ---------- Adian & I are leaning to mandatory, but we highly reccomend suits. Not necessary FIA suits. For Race Driver look la ;-)
  30. faisal

Ignition.My's Saturday Night Series

Hi Guys, We've taken the Ignition.My Speed Challenge formula to a new level; Night runnings. So those interested please do check it out http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/sepang-circuit/357560-ignition-my-brings-you-saturday-night-fever-series.html http://ignition.my/snfs/ We hope to...
  31. faisal

Report: Lotus Racing could be known as 'Proton 1Malaysia' in 2011

I don't see this happening at all. After all 1Malaysia F1 Team and Proton/Group Lotus relationship is already on shaky ground. In fact it's already established that Proton have no interest whatsover to have any ties with Tony and his team. GMM really pulled this news from some ditch somewhere
  32. faisal

Ignition.My brings you Saturday Night Fever Series

An introductory Preview Round to celebrate the new SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER SERIES which will commence next year will be held on 25 December 2010 at 7pm, Sepang Circuit. The iconic motorsports event of the 1990s, the infamous ‘Saturday Night Fever’ racing will be revived in spirit and will feature...
  33. faisal

2:28:249 FD2R Vbox video by Kazama Autoworks at the Time To Attack 3

Wow, Brake problems and on 2nd hand slicks , forcing LWS to drive as he did, can clock 28s. LWS driving with better brakes, fresh tires and better set up, may mean a few more seconds down. awesome stuff
  34. faisal

Kenji's HKS Time Attack Silvia at the TTA3 2:28:720 lap video

mist, Get it done then; DL driving, datalogged, then u (try) emulate his driving in same conditions It's always best when u have a benchmark. And that benchmark is coaching you is an added bonus
  35. faisal

I always enjoy reading forums bout track lap times when the focus is on Driver Performance. Much finer science and art than just plonking on gizmos to make the car go faster. To sum up Kenji, fordrunger and DL's advice, a 2 26 is high possibility.
  36. faisal

2:28:249 FD2R Vbox video by Kazama Autoworks at the Time To Attack 3

Hi Andy, apart from the stock items, can you share with us what mods in the car? LWS's lap time is very close to most MME Touring Production Class cars. Was it on the MME Pirelli tires? BTW is the offer to drive open to anyone? ex HMRT driver can try or not? hehehe.
  37. faisal

KenJi, u should remount your camera further back dude. We wanna see u at work behind the wheel :p
  38. faisal

Roll Cage in a Road Car - Legal/Illegal

Roll cages are illegal on road cars for the simple reason, that should your body or head hit the exposed bars, serious injury will occur. That's why roll cage padding is essential/compulsory around where the driver (and/or) front passenger/co-drivers area. Rollcage padding material that...
  39. faisal

RCA-Ignition.my Track Day 26/9/2010 9am-12noon RM300 only!

Results are here http://ignition.my/category/motorsports/ms_others/
  40. faisal

Ignition.my-rca speed challenge series ANYONE?

Guys, on behalf of Ignition.My I'd like to express our thanks to you for your support during the AM Track Day and PM Speed Challenge. Hope to see more of you in the next round, which we will announce once we firm our plans
  41. faisal

Ignition.my-rca speed challenge series

The 1st Ignition.My-RCA Speed Challenge results are out. http://ignition.my/2010/09/26/brief-summary-speed-challenge-sepang-2692010/ Timing Sheet http://ignition.my/2010/09/30/photos-speed-challenge-sepang-2010/
  42. faisal

akuma, u banyak cakap, but Speed Challenge tak enter. Why la? Taj Madira (EG6) and Vincent (EK4) showed that the smaller V-TEC can play with big brothers FD & DC la. Adian will post up the lap times after he tarik nafas banyak banyak
  43. faisal

It was a Turbo KE70 in the Rear Wheel Drive Category That car had some damage after going of in Heat 2. He was chasing Chris 2000's before it happened Anyway, on behalf of Ignition.My I'd like to say thanks to all who participated in the AM Track Day and PM Speed Challenge.
  44. faisal

kariayam, is your email, from Jeremy Lai? If so Adian has replied all your queries. FYI, normal RCA Trackday fees are more than RM300 so, it is cheaper than norm hence "Raya Special
  45. faisal

Bukit Putus Balls Out Touge Course

Drifting Videos at Bukit Putus? Click Drifters @ Bukit Putus Ignition.My will be organising more events at Bukit Putus in the future.Bukit Putus Events
  46. faisal

SIC Track Day

26th 9am-12pm is Open TD la considered.. Open to more than 55 cars. U registered aredi?
  47. faisal

SIC Track Day

morpheus there's a Open Track Day this 26th September
  48. faisal

Ignition.my-rca speed challenge series

The IGNITION.MY-RCA SPEED CHALLENGE SERIES was created to provide the real-life excitement of console-game racing simulations such as Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsports! Targeted at tuned Street-spec cars and run in a format just like in the games, we offer the opportunity to bring your...