Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. 1981 Ford Laser 1.5 (M) Problem Free

A great used classic up for sale. In well working condition, many new, refurbished, and upgraded parts. Perfect for short distance and city driving. Engine has been overhauled, K&N filter, central locking, comfortable seats from Vios, new exhaust system, upgraded head and tail lamps & sports...
  2. SideWaysGrey

Mazda RX-7/8 Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

I hv a set of mk4 front brakes complete, but selling as pairs if ure interested Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. SideWaysGrey

adam, urz is a FD3S right
  4. SideWaysGrey

Many performance parts for FC3S FC Performance parts
  5. Performance Parts for Mazda RX7 FC3S half cut

All items are used but fairly good condition and still usable. From RX7 FC3S Series 4 Half Cut 1. Calsonic Oil Cooler (full aluminium) with hoses - fins slight dented but no leaks = RM 200 2. Stock radiator + plastic cover = RM 200 3. Knight Sports Turbo kit (looks like the RF320) +...
  6. SideWaysGrey

AE86 TRUENO converted For sale

Specs? Price? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. SideWaysGrey

hi guys, just looking to part with a pair of used and very good condition Koni absorbers + Eibach springs. Price - Best offer Koni absorber and Eibach springs
  8. SideWaysGrey

>>any Seremban People<< N9

This thread is practically dead since we got more active on Facebook
  9. SideWaysGrey

Happy CNY fellas. Huat Huat Huat ah !
  10. SideWaysGrey

Happy New Year ZTH Sban Crew !
  11. SideWaysGrey

Volkswagen Models - The correct choice

I was lucky enough that the only symptom of worry was the CEL at around 14K+ km. I assumed it was a reminder to bring the car in for oil change as there was also another indicator that kept reminding in the main screen. On the day I drove to the SC, the car had sudden jerks which again I assumed...
  12. SideWaysGrey

Ive only hit abt 28+K now and did my first 15K service at Glenmarie. Had the mechatronics unit replaced as well. Once the car gets to 30K, will be taking it to the Seremban SC as Im based here so its convenient
  13. SideWaysGrey

VW Scirocco Rieger Bodykit

where to view bro? do you do install and paint as well ?
  14. SideWaysGrey

Let me share my experience, thou a different model, but same engine. 1 (a) and (b) - IMO, if you feel the stop is short ie few seconds, just maintain it at D and use your brakes. If the stop is longer (maybe >15 seconds) engage the gear back to N. I always change the gear back to N, at...
  15. SideWaysGrey

VW Scirocco Rieger Bodykit

hi. still available?
  16. SideWaysGrey

hi raj, welcome. its been really quiet in here, with FB and WhatsApp group in the market
  17. SideWaysGrey

Toyota Chaser '92

Car has been SOLD. Mods pls lock the topic
  18. SideWaysGrey

VAG Owner's Count

Update 1. AXeL(Axel)- Volkswagen - Golf GTI MK6 - Carbon Steel Grey - 2011 2. Sarbath(Nazreen) - Volkswagen - Golf GTI Mk6 - Deep Black Pearl - 2010 3. WGR2233(Zaihan) - Volkswagen - Golf GTi Mk5 - Black - 2007 3a. R32 (ian) - Volkswagen - Golf R32 Mk5 - Deep Blue - 2008 5. Waynezyu -...
  19. SideWaysGrey

Toyota Chaser '92

Car has been booked with deposit paid. To conclude sale next week
  20. SideWaysGrey

Before I buy a Ford Focus. Please Advice

Buy a car for the joy, safety, features and peace of mind it offers you. If you are going to worry about depreciation and constant repairs, then just take the bus. Even the fastest, best and most expensive cars require servicing and repairs every now and then, what more a daily drive? Even our...
  21. SideWaysGrey

that didnt sound right :rolleyes: hhahahahaha ---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:50 PM ---------- For those not on our FB page, we are having a TT tomorrow at ABC Corner, in Senawang at 10 pm. Those not sure how to get this place, can...
  22. SideWaysGrey

why not upgrade to bigger size instead of rebore?
  23. SideWaysGrey

Toyota Chaser '92

Price reduced. All offers welcomed
  24. SideWaysGrey

2pac, coming for TT rite? miss u la bro
  25. SideWaysGrey

the moment you have all been waiting for. its TT Time ! ZTH Sban Crew TT
  26. SideWaysGrey

For those who are not on the FB group, kindly request to be added @ Seremban ZTH FB Group We had a really good impromptu TT earlier. Looking fwd to the next, most likely on the 28th. Keep your heads up here
  27. SideWaysGrey

yeap, thats the one. Nice chap, and I could feel the difference as the form actually reduced the outside noise heard inside, instead of add rigidity. Probably coz my car is already tight all over. But i believe stock cars will benefit the most with this foam.
  28. SideWaysGrey

I came across this one place in Cheras that does vehicle foam and sound insulation at a cheaper rate. Cant rmber the name but he is on LYN forum. I did my Chaser undercarriage foam. Good stuff.
  29. SideWaysGrey

Toyota Chaser '92

Friday BUMP. Make me an offer and take it
  30. SideWaysGrey

RX7 FC3S performance parts

Friday BUMP. ALL parts must go. Price highly nego. Just make me an offer and take em
  31. SideWaysGrey

Happy Deepavali too all Hindu's in ZTH Seremban !
  32. SideWaysGrey

Initial D anime - 5th Stage start

yeap watching d. thanks :)
  33. SideWaysGrey

Initial D anime - 5th Stage start

any link to it bro ?
  34. SideWaysGrey

FD parts to give away

wow this is going to be tricky. The bumper is rather big. Postage will cost alot bro. I suggest you arrange for a local transport company, like forwarding ones, to pick these up from me and sent to you.
  35. SideWaysGrey

Tuesday BUMP. Price nego. All must go. Some parts like Turbine and Intercooler can be mod to fit other cars
  36. SideWaysGrey

FD parts to give away

Remaining parts 1. Stock front bumper lips 2. Stock spoiler 3. Stock front bumper 4. Central locking - rare stuff, comes with installation instructions, in Japanese :p 5. Battery Box
  37. SideWaysGrey

Toyota Chaser '92

Tuesday Bump. Price nego. Must let go
  38. SideWaysGrey

Toyota Chaser '92

weekend BUMP
  39. SideWaysGrey

FD parts to give away

folks, an update. 99 spec spoiler, seats, door trim taken. The others remain.
  40. SideWaysGrey

Saturday morning BUMP. Price nego. Some parts can be mod to fit other cars too like Turbine, intercooler, Blow Off Valve etc. A lil research goes a long way
  41. SideWaysGrey

Toyota Chaser '92

Saturday morning BUMP. Price negotiable.
  42. SideWaysGrey

FD parts to give away

the big thanks goes to the 2 FD enthusiast who gave these to me and helped me along my ownership & learning stages of the FD. I just feel right to pass it on to someone else who can use it. After all, what goes around comes around. Lets all start giving a lil more to those who need it more
  43. SideWaysGrey

FD parts to give away

To be given away to any current FD owners, as these were given to me by Sifu Dev and Sifu Chun Beng 1. Rear seats 2. Stock front bumper lips 3. Stock spoiler 4. 99 spec spoiler 5. Central locking - rare stuff, comes with installation instructions, in Japanese :p 6. Battery Box Can...
  44. SideWaysGrey

Some FC3S performance parts for sale

Hi Folks, I've dismantled my FC halcut and selling the parts separately. Please refer to link Click here Ive also got spare dashboard and some interior parts. let me know what you need and Ill see if i have it. Also available full wiring from the clip
  45. SideWaysGrey

for more pictures, please click link here
  46. RX7 FC3S performance parts

Hi folks, just clearing up my store and dissembled my track car project, so selling off everything. All parts must go. All items are used but fairly good condition and still usable. From RX7 FC3S Series 4 Half Cut 1. Calsonic Oil Cooler (full aluminium) with hoses - fins slight dented...
  47. SideWaysGrey

Toyota Chaser '92

tq kev
  48. SideWaysGrey

Toyota Chaser '92

Friday BUMP lai lai Adding to the specs : Cusco front strut bar
  49. SideWaysGrey

A.E.S. Camera System - Info pool

of course some ppl will make money along the way, not just the supplier but the HEAD who approved it. New to our Government?
  50. SideWaysGrey

nyawa ikan coz some ppl get married then turn their attention away...forget the GLORIOUS past and the people in it....so sad...