Search results

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help
  1. zique

Stiff Ring Titanium Time Attack Challenge 2013

Just sharing this event I'm organizing at Sintok, Kedah happening this Sunday. For Petrolhead up north looking for a place to race or check out some racing, do join us. Details is at the link. https://www.facebook.com/events/1444854145736228/?source=1
  2. zique

2013 TIMETOATTACK Round 1 - The Preview!

uploaded some photos from the event here... https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.601788276511629.1073741830.467909143232877&type=1&l=493084427e
  3. zique

[WTS] Titan Suspension System

This coming Saturday, maybe another TT session and Genting drive... if you are interested.. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
  4. zique

Intrenasionel mean machine Oct 13-14

Boss! How come don't see you wan?
  5. zique

This weekend, 1 of the car is going to be at Pasir Gudang and the other will be at GRA. Come come ... :wavey:
  6. zique

Manchester united football club

Kagawa did work hard but he goes down easily at the slightest of touch by the opponents. The entire first half, I was just screaming my heads off at Nani as he was dreadful. Plenty of opportunities to penetrate into the opposition's box but the players are not observant enough to pass the ball...
  7. zique

What do you guys think of yesterday's game? I have to admit that our boys did poorly, defense was all over the place and more often than not get raped by the Reds. But 2nd half with Scholes coming on, the midfielder got much more sturdier and more purposeful. 3 points in the pocket but it was a...
  8. zique

Hi guys, we are having a TT Session this coming Friday. Do drop by if you want to find out more about our system. https://www.facebook.com/events/105438159610785/ ---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:14 AM ---------- Hi guys, we are...
  9. zique

Need so hard boh? LOL Yes we do have but need to let us know in advance so we could build it right, we don't normally keep stocks for those that we seldom install.
  10. zique

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply, been busy running about like a headless chicken at events. :driver: Dropped you guys a PM regarding your requests. For anyone from ZTH, when heading to the workshop to do installation, just let them know you are from Zero2Hundred and they'll provide you with...
  11. zique

U got PM bro.
  12. zique

Hi guys, you guys got PM :)
  13. zique

Guys, You all got DM :) Thanks for the Support bro :driver:
  14. zique

It's been such a long time since I last log in here. How is everyone. Anyone heading over to China to catch their Asian tour?
  15. [WTS] Titan Suspension System

There are two basic types of shock absorbers or suspension used in today's cars. The conventional twin-tube reservoir shocks and the mono-tube gas pressured shocks like Titan’s high-charge inverted mono-tube. Most passenger cars and track racers still runs on the older style, twin-tube...
  16. zique

Can I consider myself a newbie again?

thanks for pointing that out, will get it fixed. :banghead:
  17. zique

Definitely can arrange something bro, just give us a buzz at +60342979878 if you wanna drop by and see what can be arranged for your set-up. :nurse:
  18. zique

The last time I logged in here was back in 09-25-2009 at 03:44 PM That's bloody long and amazed that my username is still accessible. :wavey: Am back now and am representing the people of Titan Suspension. So if you've any questions about customized Suspension, do feel free to contact me here...
  19. zique

GRA Championship 2007 - Round 4 - Pictures

It's been a freaking long while since I last log into this place. With my work piling up, that doesn't help too... Anyway, just wanted to share pictures I took on that day.... I'm sure there are way better pictures than mine but heck.... none was uploaded yet as far as I could tell...
  20. zique

Hyundai owner photo gallery

Samulai: ok lah... been busy with my new work. :D but finally can spare the time to come in here and ka ka chiau chiau
  21. zique

Proposing Hyundai Owner Gathering

Yamchar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. zique

NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

you think it's good idea to fit in the SURBO into a stock standard Hyundai Elantra?
  23. zique

Initial D - 4th Stage

Any news about Stage 5? Is it in production? Planning? Or IS THERE ONE in the first place? I wait until my neck long. :(
  24. zique

Hyundai owner photo gallery

.................... anyone here? :D how come no pictures?
  25. zique

Weird Problem with My Hyundai

Thanks for the info. I'll definitely send it back to Hyundai to have it checked. :(
  26. zique

2007 Malaysian GP, Sepang

Went there yesterday to check out the 3 day test @ Sepang. Snapped some pictures and have it posted at here. Not very good at posting pictures in ZTH and am just putting this post up before I head off to work. So ..... do check out what I've taken and hope you guys like it. I'm sure some of...
  27. zique

Special Visitor and Track Timing at 2007 F1 Team Testing Sepang Circuit

Wow, good stuff Tom. Was thinking of posting my pictures here to share but what you took is excellent!
  28. zique

Ini Samulai talak bagui punya budak. pasai jululawat, lu mau tinggalkan lu punya missi kat lumah.. tsk tsk tsk ... Very good example to the other members... keep it up! ^.^
  29. zique

It was a shocker to see Chelski goes down to Pool 2-0. But then, it looks good on the League table eh? :D Must say that it was a good win by Liverpool. In an hour's time, it's Man Utd n Arse at Emirates. Excited about it. Since I'm watching Star Wars while waiting for the game... MAY THE...
  30. zique

Hyundai Coupe, Scoupe, Tiburon & Tuscani Spotted

Samulai! Can enlighten me on how a Fax Modem works? I've tried but I can't seem to get it to work. :D Abit of a No0b in this category lah.
  31. zique

INTRO some NURSE to us... I Would like to recommend that we have a GATHERING... Then Get TOM to do a photoshoot with all the HYUNDAI and NURSES. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.. APAMACAM ? good ah suggestion? I recommend, someone please take the lead and get the action moving.
  32. zique

HAHAHAHA. The Art of Maximising the Resources you have on hand. While you are at it. CAn I email you something for you to help me fax out? :D My fax machine rosak from being WWE by me.
  33. zique

Prediction With Ronaldo's firing rate now and Rooney with his good record against Arse.... 2 - 0 ... one a piece by these two champs. :D
  34. zique

Maternity Ward? OK mah... but Mr. BlackSamurai will want it more, he forever going around getting underage girls pregnant... (you know the recent case of the Johor school girls competition?)
  35. zique

Rossi got loaned out to Parma. Hope he gets more games out at Parma than he did at Newcastle. Got potential but still below par compared to the first team that is available under SAF.
  36. zique

Gatsby banner ad

They have another ad usually played in the cinema... "If you happy and you know it clap your hair ... " YEah, turn off speaker is best if you don't want to hear the singing. But have to live with the advertisement ler. If not, might not even have this forum to complain in.
  37. zique

guy or gal first? if gal, can meet any time, if guy.... um....... just kidding... Let's set up another Hyundai Owner's Gathering lah. Cakap cakap til now never been to one. LOL
  38. zique

junior doc? no probs. Can give free medical cert? That's the most important. :p
  39. zique

sad lah, i drive my car all over the place, see so many cars with ZTH, but no one say they spotted me b4.... oh wait... no one knows my Hyundai's number plate. :D
  40. zique

Weird Problem with My Hyundai

Hey guys, Would like to find out from you guys regarding this little issue with my car. Recently, my Hyundai Elantra has been giving me this problem. Scenario: This only happened recently. I pump petrol into my car for RM20 At normal times, I can travel for about 120km before needing to...
  41. zique

A good nervy game with Boro. If the Ref's any closer, I'm sure Ronaldo'd have gotten a card and get send off for his Oscar winning performance. Nevertheless, it's 6 points now with Chel-sh!t not playing this weekend.
  42. zique

Looking forward to his performance in a United jersey. I'm sure he'll bring in valuable tips and strategies with him into the game. As each strikers have their own style of play and their own input. After being in the few successful clubs in his career, I'm sure hims knowledge of the game...
  43. zique

Got this from the Man Utd site, transfer rumours. Charlton Athletic are set to offer star striker Darren Bent a new contract to ward off the alleged interest of United. Sir Alex Ferguson has been linked with a host of players when the January transfer window opens, with Bent the most surpising...
  44. zique

So now you know, if you feel that a game is a possible walk over. Then said it out loud that Man Utd can possibly lose in that game, and then it might reverse itself and WIN! :p Anyway, 3 points going into the Christmas is not very nice, hope that we'd be able to get more points separating us...
  45. zique

These days, with Digital camera, is so easy to carry camera around and snap pic when need to. Summore, Camera phone also getting better. :p
  46. zique

Perdana V6 Photo Gallery

WAH! Ex V-6 can join ah? :p Now driving Elantra only... takut kena cucuk by V6. :p
  47. zique

ZTH Car Spotted ... !

Saw a very beautifully Modded FTO in front of Starbucks MidValley. Didn't bring camera if not, sure shoot and post up. :p~
  48. zique

Was watching the LIVE FROM OLD TRAFFORD this morning and it seems that Mr. Gordon is quite confident that his team could put a dent in Man Utd's chase for CL gold in tonight's game. Wonder if SAF will field a slightly weak team for this match-up in preparation for the coming weekend game.
  49. zique

ZTH Car Spotted ... !

Yah lo. Petronas BK, around 11+pm. The one opposite TESCO. That was you ah?